News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Why Stick to Kanoonline?

Started by Muhsin, November 19, 2007, 01:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

It's being a quite long since I personally register with this site. And hardly a day pass without I think of it, it's members and other stuff about it. It's really great and fascinating being here.

Thus, let's all post what we think about what makes us to stick like this and if possible thank the people who founded it.

I'll do mine later; no anough time now. Sorry.

Thanks
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

I feel like I am conducting hira with ppl here. I enjoy reading what others write and making a contribution. Also if u contribute to a topic, u want to see if someone has responded, so u hit the website to see if anyone has said something after u.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 19, 2007, 06:13:52 PM
I enjoy reading what others write and making a contribution. Also if u contribute to a topic, u want to see if someone has responded, so u hit the website to see if anyone has said something after u.

I will say I feel the same with Husnaa.
IHS

Mufi

Same here as well, and if i didn't check the site, i'll be feeling i'm missing something.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

amira

Exactly as what Husnaa, IBB and Mufi have said was what i was also going to say.
Gracias amigos
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Bayya

Da alama dai we all have same reason.
Moreover, it is very educating.
Some dreams do come true

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on November 19, 2007, 01:28:55 PM
It's being a quite long since I personally register with this site. And hardly a day pass without I think of it, it's members and other stuff about it. It's really great and fascinating being here.

Thus, let's all post what we think about what makes us to stick like this and if possible thank the people who founded it.

I'll do mine later; no anough time now. Sorry.

Thanks

Am so sorry Muhsin but most times when you post i dont know if its me or you, but i always get the feeling like you speak Elizabethan English...lol!!!

Anyway, i'm stuck with K-Online coz i assume its like a forum of the blinds, we dont see ourselves yet we come together to discuss issue, and just like the blinds, we all are eager to know what each individual say abou us...its some kind of Gossip (*whispering* ..that i know is the reason behind Hafsy_lady's engagement with K-Online).
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on November 20, 2007, 11:53:11 AM

Am so sorry Muhsin but most times when you post i dont know if its me or you, but i always get the feeling like you speak Elizabethan English...lol!!!

Na'am? I don't know how this English is, actually. Elaborate this a bit more. Thanks.

And to the gerneral preview of the thread; yeah you good people have contributed nicely and...but something rather vital is somehow missed, I gather. And that thing is the request os thumb-uping the thoughtful founders of this site.

And I initially vowed to have my say; here it is...

I like and love Kanoonline and it's members, each. How I feel is quite indescribable in my countable English words but let me say INEFFABLE and...everything. There are nice fellows in this forum like...afraid to exclude some names unintentionally.
Moreover, Kanoonline is like a school of learning English, socialization i.e patience, respect, etc for elders and....kai everything good.

And tot the initiators of the forum; great kudos to you and keep the ball rolling till doomsday.

Nagode
-Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

manasmusa

This is the most favourable forum I ever enjoyed.
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

Bee

salam
       I heard about kanoonline but it took me time to register.I was actaully introduced to it by a senior member and i promised to check on it which i never did at the time because i felt i could not be bothered.He eventually posted one of the topics you discussed.He sent that particular topic to get my attention because i think he knew the kind of things i'd love to say something on.Well,he did succeed because after reading that,i read other postings and i decided to register there and then.I am impressed that i find myself checking the kanoonline everyday even if i have nothing to contribute on.I must admit that i am happy to be a member,thanks to that senior member who believed in me.cheers!
Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Anas and Bee, you are most welcome. Yet Malam Anas has again slightly leave some gap. Didn't you read the preceded post above yours? It says or rather explains that you (everybody) should thanks the founder....may be you were too hurry, I suspect.

Thanks

hafsee

now ı understant why the person who ıntroduced me to kano onlıne was on my neck everyday to regıster... ı love thıs forum gr8 pple, matured, gud sence of humor and very educatıve..
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Muhsin

Na fiya naci ko? Please bear with me but am still patiently waiting for your explicit elaboration over your above statement.

Why? Actually or rather precisely speaking, whenever I, for intance at home, think of it, my mind fret doubtedly, thinking what you really mean? I further think and suspect either you mean what you have written literary thats to say my English is good or you mean metaphorically and impliedly that it's bad. Please...explain.

Can anyone also help me out?

Quote from: hafsee on November 27, 2007, 10:04:03 AM
now ı understant why the person who ıntroduced me to kano onlıne was on my neck everyday to regıster... ı love thıs forum gr8 pple, matured, gud sence of humor and very educatıve..

Correct!

waduz

Why? Mhmmm, honestly, I like meeting people of divergent views on many issues. I also like making friends, especially online, who I hope to meet one day. I just cant keep away from KOL! True. ::)

Muhsin

Quote from: Muhsin on November 29, 2007, 12:27:43 PM

Na fiya naci ko? Please bear with me but am still patiently waiting for your explicit elaboration over your above statement.

Why? Actually or rather precisely speaking, whenever I, for intance at home, think of it, my mind fret doubtedly, thinking what you really mean? I further think and suspect either you mean what you have written literary thats to say my English is good or you mean metaphorically and impliedly that it's bad. Please...explain.

Can anyone also help me out?

About to give up...uh...ko bahakaba? Since...