News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MENS WARDROBE (STRICTLY FOR MEN)

Started by Dan-Borno, November 23, 2007, 12:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bee on December 14, 2007, 11:27:07 AM
Naturally,man is created stronger.He is aggressive and because of that,he can handle most things that a woman might not be able to handle.

Good to hear this from you Bee, if most of your
species will get to accept this natural law, we
wont be experiencing so many head to head
collusion with the female type.  You have also
shed more light when you try differentiating the
age of puberty and how most girls look like
depending on environment or natual causes,
thank you for that.

I also agree with most of my forumites when they
endeavour to castigate and point accusing fingers
at our ulamas, yes, they are in the better position
to create awareness, for they are our custodians
of knowledge and tradition.  But we must also put
in mind that most of these ulamas are blind followers
of their own ulamas and never dare to question
any suspicious idea but bita zaizai.  But with the
recent crops of Ulamas growing, Sheik Ja'afar Adam
(May his soul rest in peace) and bunch of others
across the country, surely, brightness will overshadow
darkness soonest.

Waduz (angon kline) you have every right to accuse
manyan mu, call them names if you want, I have
seen so many and worked with a dozen, they never
dreamt of doing good to their nation, may Allah burnt
them alive if they are not the repented type.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bee

:) But Dan Barno there is nothing like accepting anything here.The man is only stronger and aggresive but not superior nor any wiser.It is upto the man to make use of what he has possitively and not try to impose superiority over opposite sex because there is absolutely nothing like that.Ko a zamanin da din people want to have male children ne so they could help with the farming because they are stronger.There are things that only a man can do(a woman can attept and be successful) and there are also things that only a woman can do(and a man can attept and be successful).One more thing,we are the same species dan barno(got you there.hahaha).
Born To Bee Great

Dan-Borno

Bee, dont sting me pls, allow me to enjoy
my weekend.

I used the word specie not in its strictest
scientific meaning, that is why if you go
further into my post, you will see where
i used the word "female type".
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bee

Born To Bee Great

hafsee

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 14, 2007, 12:22:36 PM
Bee, dont sting me pls, allow me to enjoy
my weekend.

I used the word specie not in its strictest
scientific meaning, that is why if you go
further into my post, you will see where
i used the word "female type".

how una dey ''mens wardrobe''
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

bakangizo

Quote from: Bee on December 14, 2007, 12:12:01 PM
     :) But Dan Barno there is nothing like accepting anything here.The man is only stronger and aggresive but not superior nor any wiser.It is upto the man to make use of what he has possitively and not try to impose superiority over opposite sex because there is absolutely nothing like that.Ko a zamanin da din people want to have male children ne so they could help with the farming because they are stronger.There are things that only a man can do(a woman can attept and be successful) and there are also things that only a woman can do(and a man can attept and be successful).One more thing,we are the same species dan barno(got you there.hahaha).

Of course man is on the average superior and wiser. What do you mean  >:(

HUSNAA

yes man is superior in brute strength.. but not necessarily wiser.  >:(  :|
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

dan kauye

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 07, 2008, 03:08:23 PM
Quote from: Bee on December 14, 2007, 12:12:01 PM

Of course man is on the average superior and wiser. What do you mean  >:(

Did I miss some private joke? As much as I hate to chime in on other's bussiness,your comment's not only offending,mysogynistic and sexist,it's also pretty disturbing that a well educated 21st century man would indulge in sheer narrow-mindedness.Men are NEITHER superior NOR   wiser than women.Unless,of course,you equate physical strength with wisdom,which would have been even MORE disappointing.You shall be forgiven though,given that probably you,like me,grew up in a strictly patriarchal/male totalitarian and  setting where male dominance trumps simple logic.It'd be interesting for you to know that several profoundly concrete studies exist suggesting that women are,in fact,on an average,23% more intelligent than men.SMH!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Dan-Borno

Quote from: dan kauye on January 07, 2008, 06:29:39 PM
given that probably you, like me,grew up in a strictly patriarchal/male totalitarian and  setting where male dominance trumps simple logic.

Which other setting/civilization do you know that doesnt
practice the patriarchal/male totalitarian system?

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 07, 2008, 06:50:00 PM
given that probably you, like me,grew up in a strictly patriarchal/male totalitarian and  setting where male dominance trumps simple logic.

Which other setting/civilization do you know that doesnt
practice the patriarchal/male totalitarian system?
Dan Borno ba kasan many societies in Ghana practice a matriarchal system of hierarchy and inheritance ba??? Mazan Nigeria ne suke da san girma kamar gyambo! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

Kema kin fada Auntyn Muhsin, you have nothin to offer
on this issue, sai dai kiyi ta kame kame.  History has made
it clear to us that men are never equal with men, nature
has proved it also.

Where is Dan-Kauye ne?

waduz

Yes Danborno, ina tare da kai akan wannan. Wai ma, in tambayesu, ina ka taba ganin mace tana irin wadannan aiyukan?

1. Sai da shayi a bakin hanya.

2. Kira (blacksmithing)

3. Kwaban kasa.

4 Yekuwa.

5. Sanaar pawa. (yanka da fida)

6. Su (fishing)

7. Wanzanci

8. Dan dako.

9. Sarauta (musamman ta sarkin yaki)

10. Sanaar wanki da guga.

11. Shugabanci ( in countries like America, a woman has never been President, why?.)

In a situation where globally women are being urged to raise and assert themselves by trying to be "manly" like the males, is difficult to understand and accomplish. We in this part of the world, know very well that a woman is highly coveted and respected. She is given almost everything she needs, especially as a housewife. The issue of gender equality is not for us harp on. Afterall, even Eve (Hauwa'u) was created out of the first human to be created by Allah SWA, Prophet Adam's (SA) ribs. This does not mean that a woman should be considered inferior, or as a possession of the male. No. She equally has a lot of rights and previleges, perhaps more than even that of the man, as provided for by the Almighty. Someone asked a very good question, why was there never a woman Prophet sent to the mankind by Allahu SWT?

HUSNAA

Quote from:  waduzWe in this part of the world, know very well that a woman is highly coveted and respected. She is given almost everything she needs, especially as a housewife
Wai ma!!
Sai ku rika fadan abin da yakamata ku aikata, amma  ba kwa aikatawa! A yaushe mace ta sami wannan darajar a idon namiji bahaushe, ko kuwa dan arewan  Nigeria? Inda hakan gaskiyane, ai baza a sami alkaluman da suke nuna adadin auren da ke rabuwa ya wuce kima ba,  tunda saki a haraabar maza yake ba mata ba. Sai namiji yaa saki matarsa, take sakuwa. In ba haka ba, sai dai ta kai shi kotu in itace take son a rabu. Amma adadin namiji ya saki matarsa ya linkaa, linkin balinki a kan mace ta nemi a rabu a hukumnace. Saboda haka maza ne sukan janyo yawan mace macen aure. To yaya za ka fada mana  cewa maza naa daraja mataa?

Kuma ma akwai wa'yan su mazan basu da wata hanyar nishaadi sai dai auri-saki, in Allah Ya dan buda musu kofar arziki. Kuma baza su tashi sakin macen ba sai  ta haihu a gidan, ko ta samu juna biyu. Muddin batayi daya daga cikin biyun nan ba, to, ta tsira zuwa wani takaitaccen lokacin da mijin zai nemi wani dalili dan zai sa ya sake ta.

Bayan haka sai kaji namiji na fadawa matar sa,  "ai gaku nan a zube kamar kara, kunyi yawa a kan titi; sai wacce na zaba na darje!" Kokuwa kaji cewa mace tana nakuda, haihuwa na neman kawo mata cikas ko tazo mata da illa, amma sai mai gidan yace in ta je asibiti abakin auren ta!! Ko kuwa abin da za ta kai bakin salati ya gagare ta saboda shi mijin bai barta ta nema ba, kuma shi bai bata ba.
Duk wa'yannan halayen mazan arewa ne. To ina wani coveting and respect anan? Kudai maza naku na fatar baka ne, game da abin da Allah da Annanbin Sa Suka umarce ku kuyi, amma ba a aiwace yake ba.

bakangizo

Did I miss some private joke? As much as I hate to chime in on other's bussiness,your comment's not only offending,mysogynistic and sexist,it's also pretty disturbing that a well educated 21st century man would indulge in sheer narrow-mindedness.Men are NEITHER superior NOR   wiser than women.Unless,of course,you equate physical strength with wisdom,which would have been even MORE disappointing.You shall be forgiven though,given that probably you,like me,grew up in a strictly patriarchal/male totalitarian and  setting where male dominance trumps simple logic.It'd be interesting for you to know that several profoundly concrete studies exist suggesting that women are,in fact,on an average,23% more intelligent than men.SMH!

I had meant it initially as a 'tsokana'. Forget the smiley, it was a light post. But. But. Now that you've taken it so serious, let tell me you that man is superior to woman. Of course "superiour" here is open to intepretation. But suffice it to say that God in His infinite mercy has a reason for making man the Imam, the leader in the society, His prophets and decreed that man is the de-facto head of the family. It is NOT for physical strenght. Forget any bullsh1t "study". Ba wani study da yafi abin da Allah (SWT) Ya yi, ko Ya ce ayi. Ka kuma abinda Manzon Allah (SAW) ya aikata, kuma yayi nuni da shi. That's all I have to say on this.

Dan-Borno

Bakangizo, duk abin da zaka fada ba zai shiga kunnensu
ba, because they have been brainwashed already and
will never accept the superiority of man over woman.