News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Game: Ask the Person Below You

Started by Muhsin, December 13, 2007, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Anty husnaa aren't you over reacting?
No one said bazawara is like tainted good fa.

There are certain issues that idan za'ayi aure it is odd not to mention them. Being married previously is not a crime ai and neither is it bad.
Idan ta taba aure kin ga ai akwai zancen gado ko kuma 'yaya.
Like i said in my post,she mentioned it to him when the need came and it is left for him to choose to marry her or otherwise.
If she hadn't told him till after the marriage sannan ya jiyo a waje then it would have been worse and most guys will find that deceptive.

Don't forget that honesty and trustworthiness are part of the foundations in marital life
I agree that any man that lies about not being married while he actually is is a coward.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on November 16, 2008, 08:30:47 PM
Anty husnaa aren't you over reacting?
No one said bazawara is like tainted good fa.

Am I? Well FYI and BKG'z as well, here is what u said highlighted in bold
Quote from: gogannaka on November 14, 2008, 10:31:54 PM
Kwanturobacy kenan.

Maybe they haven't been loyal with each other. They have been playing the 'saurayi and budurwa' game and when the time came for the serious issue (i.e commitment) she decides to tell him the truth.
It is her own way of being honest and he should respect her for that. Even the fact that he didn't realise she had been married is a plus for it didn't show on her.

So he should not leave her.

Allah ya basu sa'a.

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on November 16, 2008, 01:46:33 PM
It is her way of either being honest, or of setting a trap for him. Sai da ya shiga ciki tsundum sannan ta gaya masa. He should cool a bit, find out what else she's been hiding from him before taking the next step. If all is well, then no problem, provided he is not averse to marrying bazawara. Ai sunna ce. Kuma ma it means she has been handling herself well, tunda duk dadewarsu bai ga wani alamu a jikinta da ya nuna ta taba aure ba. Wannan kwarewar sai su DB ;D

Now you guys tell me what u mean by the highlighted sections of yr posts if they dont imply to you that there is a TAINT on matan da suka taba aure ba!!!!! >:(
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Wannan kwarewar sai su DB ;D

wetin carry DB put for bazawara issue kuma, abi den
tell una say i have experience with bazawara ne, it
would have been better if you made mention of aunty's
son, he once had an encounter -  a bitter one self.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 16, 2008, 07:23:34 PM
So its up to him, if he rejects her saboda ita bazawara ce, then she has made a lucky escape because he is SHALLOW and FICKLE and IMMATURE and incapable of TRUE LOVE!.
Kafada wa abokin naka haka Muhsin!!!

Zan fada mai, auntie. ;D ;D ;D

Am afraid, as put GGNK, you sound partially pertubed and over reacted. Cool down shugabar Jami'iyar Matan Arewa. Womanhood should be protected, yes.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 17, 2008, 10:11:57 AM
Wannan kwarewar sai su DB ;D
wetin carry DB put for bazawara issue kuma, abi den
tell una say i have experience with bazawara ne, it
would have been better if you made mention of aunty's
son, he once had an encounter -  a bitter one self.

Kaiko magana bata mutuwa? :o :o
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Husnaa maybe you misunderstood.
I didn't mean to taint anyone.

There is nothing wrong with marrying someone who has married before. Kowa ya sani a duniyan nan cewa yawancin maza idan aka basu zabi tsakanin macen da ta taba aure da wadda bata taba ba,majority would pick wadda bata taba ba. There is a general mindset over that. Wadansu ma za su kawo miki hadisi inda annabi SAW ya bawa wani shawara ya auri wadda bata taba aure ba.However most fail to mention that shi ma Annabin auren shi na farko was to a 'previously married' woman.

If there is anything i find tainting in the post is the word 'bazawara'. It sounds so insulting,likewise 'budurwa'. I dislike those words.

I have once attended a wedding that took place after maghrib. I was so surprised at the timing and i asked why it wasn't held as usual in the morning or afternoon. Then i was told a bazawara ce and yawancin auren bazawara is done in the night. The person that told me wore a nasty smile on him kamar wani wai abun kunya ne shiyasa ba'a son publicising. I was so mad at him,told him that one day it could be his sister or daughter. Ya ce wai ina mai baki.

Next question:
(anty Husnaa don't answer). Do you think my post tainted women who have been divorced?

HUSNAA

Lol You are too apologetic GGNK! ;D ;D ;D
Of course u didnt mean to taint anyone, but its the subconscious that was speaking its mind and the prejudice just slipped out. At any rate, you have confirmed my point that most men are prejudiced against divorced women or widows.
Some of the comments of yrs and BKG's posts the ones I highlighted of course are demeaning comments. At any rate if u and Muhsin feel that I am over reacting it is bcos u can never appreciate the import of yr words being that u are of the opposite sex and therefore it wont even register in yr minds that its a rather humiliating thing to say. Kuma what makes it more hurtful is that there is nothing the divorced/widowed women can do about the stigma, since its a man's world and the men dont view their divorced and widowed counterparts as used goods, and neither do the women for that matter, which just adds salt to the injury
Its just not fair that is all.

Muhsin

LOL ;D Husnaa. You are still on your feet. ;D

Well, NO, to answer your question, GGNK.

Although this issue, maybe. hasn't been completely discussed, I wanna bring up another new one.

Question:
There has been a number of hurricane catastrophies in US recently, and each has a peculiar name, e.g Rita, Katrina, Paloma, etc. Please, has anyone of you any idea how do they come up with these names? As far as I do know; some of these names are names of people living around that continent. I do know that from some of their films I watched. Any idea? Thanks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on November 18, 2008, 01:10:55 PM
LOL ;D Husnaa. You are still on your feet. ;D

Well, NO, to answer your question, GGNK.

Although this issue, maybe. hasn't been completely discussed, I wanna bring up another new one.

Question:
There has been a number of hurricane catastrophies in US recently, and each has a peculiar name, e.g Rita, Katrina, Paloma, etc. Please, has anyone of you any idea how do they come up with these names? As far as I do know; some of these names are names of people living around that continent. I do know that from some of their films I watched. Any idea? Thanks.
Muhsin, U AA IN NO POZISHON 2 ANSA GGNK's Q! U AA NOT FEMALE

Why dont you just check up the internet to find out why they name them after ppl. I think someone asked that q a BBC once upon time.

Muhsin

Sorry for stumbling where I shouldn't be. But you too are not in the position.

And to that hurricane stuff; yes that was asked but I unfortunetely can't remember the answer they gave. I tried to remember but... ::)

Pls some1 should...thanks.

Dan-Borno

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 18, 2008, 04:03:26 PM

VS

Quote from: Muhsin on November 19, 2008, 02:41:29 PM
But you too are not in the position.

a typical example of MOTHER-SON conflict, anya muhsin zaka yi albarka kuwa
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

EMTL

Quote from: gogannaka on November 17, 2008, 06:59:22 PM
Husnaa maybe you misunderstood.
I didn't mean to taint anyone.

There is nothing wrong with marrying someone who has married before. Kowa ya sani a duniyan nan cewa yawancin maza idan aka basu zabi tsakanin macen da ta taba aure da wadda bata taba ba,majority would pick wadda bata taba ba. ..

Assalamu alaikum,
GGK, Haka ma Manzon Allah (SWT) ya yi mana Nasiha- cewa mu auri Budurwa- amma auren Bazawara ba laifi bane, GGK ina baka shawara cikin mata hudu da zaka aura ka hada da Bazawara. Wata matar tana zama Zawara ta dalilin rasuwar miji, ko rabuwa da mijin da baya kula addini ko hakkinta. Sai dai idan kaga godiya da sirdi- watakila maishi ta kayar ko kuma shi ya sullubo. saboda ayi bincike. Allah (SWT) Ya sanya ALBARKA cikin al'amarin iyalanmu-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 19, 2008, 03:35:56 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on November 18, 2008, 04:03:26 PM

VS

DB! Ka shiga taitayinka. Zan hada ka da Myself! ;D ;D ;D

@Engineer,

Na-mas-ka-he. ;D Sakallahu bi khair!

EMTL

[/quote]

DB! Ka shiga taitayinka. Zan hada ka da Myself! ;D ;D ;D

@Engineer,

Na-mas-ka-he. ;D Sakallahu bi khair!
[/quote]

Assalamu alaikum,
Shukriya.... fir milenge.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Thanks for the advice EMTL.

Muhsin i googled your questioned and ga results:

Reason to Name Hurricanes
Experience shows that the use of short, distinctive names in written as well as spoken communications is quicker and less subject to error than the older, more cumbersome latitude-longitude identification methods. These advantages are especially important in exchanging detailed storm information between hundreds of widely scattered stations, coastal bases, and ships at sea.

The use of easily remembered names greatly reduces confusion when two or more tropical storms occur at the same time. For example, one hurricane can be moving slowly westward in the Gulf of Mexico, while at exactly the same time another hurricane can be moving rapidly northward along the Atlantic coast. In the past, confusion and false rumors have arisen when storm advisories broadcast from radio stations were mistaken for warnings concerning an entirely different storm located hundreds of miles away.

More info @ http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames_history.shtml

Next question: Which Surah do you most often recite in prayer?

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 16, 2008, 07:23:34 PM
You guys are the limit Wallahi! >:( You make a bazawara sound like tainted goods! So it doesnt show on her that ta taba aure so its  a plus for her and the guy she is "deceiving". i.e. still in mint condition so to speak. Wai why dont you look at yr selves then? Ku saunawa kuke yin auren and still go after another woman? In ba dan ba dan ba ai ku yakamata a fara giving the going over to see if u are still in prime working condition kafin mace ta saurare ku da zancen aure! You see a forty yr old man with a huge potbelly yana maiko da naso sabo da kiba and lack of exercise and wai sai ya ce he will be choosy about whom he wants to marry!
Anyway, what about mazan da suke yi wa ;yan mata karya suce basu da aure? Ko kuwa sun mallaki this and that which is all tasha at the end of the road? Besides why should she tell him bazawara ce ita? If the issue has never cropped up between them, why should she have to voice it? Now that he has shown he is serious, she tells him. Before, she had no need to, since the relationship may not have been on a serious footing, at least as far as she is concerned. So its up to him, if he rejects her saboda ita bazawara ce, then she has made a lucky escape because he is SHALLOW and FICKLE and IMMATURE and incapable of TRUE LOVE!.
Kafada wa abokin naka haka Muhsin!!!

Gaskiyar goga ne, you are over-reacting. My (or our) comments are in no way meant to be demeaning. In fact goga was even generous in saying the girl (or woman ;D) is honest by mentioning it when she might have finally saw that he's serious. Kowa ya san gaskiya ne baza a hada budurwa (sorry goga) da baza*cough*wara ba. Macen da ta taba aure har ma kila ta haihu ba daya take da yarinya ba. We all know that the physical aspect or quality of a woman has an inverse relationship with age, and this is highly pronounced if she's married. Same applies to a man, but for the woman itis about ten times faster.

So muhsin, better advise your buddy to shine his eyes well well. If his love for her is strong enough to overcome the "ta taba aure" factor, fine. If not, akwai 'yan mata freshfresh falafala a gari. Kuma ba laifi bane don a auren shi na farko ya zabi ya auri yarinya fiye da wacce ta taba aure.