News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Good Things That Make Us Happy!!

Started by bakangizo, December 17, 2007, 05:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

I know, I know. We have the "how you feeling thread". This could have been put there. But I have a feeling that thread had been inundated with worries, and report when we are sick/ill. So, has anything GOOD happened to you lately? Engaged? Getting (or just) married? Bought a new car? Ka kara mata *ahem*. You don pass exam? Or whatever sweet.

Anyway, I just have to post this. Forget all my excuses above.

So here goes, GTTMUH: I have just been promoted 8) ;D ;D ;D If you know what it means in my place of work, you'd understand my excitement and why a separate thread. :) It is also part of the reason I was away from the forum. Y'now, promotional exam, interview, the anxiety, prayers in the night etc etc ;D. So lets the congratulations begin. And the gifts, please ;D

GoodFella

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 17, 2007, 05:03:10 PM
I know, I know. We have the "how you feeling thread". This could have been put there. But I have a feeling that thread had been inundated with worries, and report when we are sick/ill. So, has anything GOOD happened to you lately? Engaged? Getting (or just) married? Bought a new car? Ka kara mata *ahem*. You don pass exam? Or whatever sweet.

Yeah...I'm a newbie here but that above reason isn't well explained, I suspect. Because the other thread you described above, if you could notice, is not made only for that mentioned purpose.

Though still, to say sth. on this (the thread) also; I've recieved a certificate just few days ago on a computer program at school. Is it how you wanna it to go like?

Am afraid am too...bear with me pls!!!
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

gogannaka

BKG you are welcome back.
Congratulations on the promotion..Allah ya shige maka gaba kuma ya ci gaba da blessing aikin.

GoodFella congratulations too on your certification..Aim for  Higher and more professional certificates..Allah ya taimaka.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Bee

Allah yasa alheri.Bee here wishing Bakan Gizo the best life can offer.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Born To Bee Great

Mufi

BKG Allah yasa alheri, ya kuma taya ka riko, Ameen.

I just wrapped up a very demanding and time consuming Semester @ school ;D ;D, and Alhamdulillah i got the grades I've worked so hard for.  :) :)
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

ummutameem

congratulations bakan gizo, this is my first time seeing u so hi.

i also got a job ive been wanting for a long time early this yr, so i know how u feel.

Allah ya taimaka, ameen

HUSNAA

In the order read:

congratulations to BKG
congratulations to  Good Fella
Congratulations Mumcee
Congratulations Ummutameem
Allah Ya samu a danshin ku, since we are all looking for something or other, saboda haka Allah Ya tabbatar mana da Alhkairan Sa, kuma Ya biya mana bukatun mu ajma'een ameen.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

waduz

Congratulations to all in the order of FIFS. The secret is to keep on fighting, struggling and hoping for the better! Only the weak falter along the way. May it be rewarding and satiating to all of you, amen.

As for me, I just had a call from my younger brother working in lagos, that he has deposited the sum of ......... in my acct for me to buy more RAMS for the impending sallah. To say that the sum is substantial, is an underestatement! Myself, a wanke babban tukunya!  ;D ;D ;D

bakangizo

Thank you all for the well wishes. And for the other receipients of "Good Things" (Anas, UmmuT, GFella and waduz), here's wishing you more of life's sweet things.

Amma yaya ban ji ana maganar gifts ba? >:( Jama'ata, ban san ku da mako ba fa ;D. Misali, waduz ya kamata ka dan barbada mana... Can I send du my acct. numb?

waduz

BKG kenan, har ka tuna man da wani kabila da aka kai shi asibiti ba lafiya. Bayan an bashi gado, sai ya ji 'yan uwansa na cewa, a dauko pilo, da fitila, da buta da mayafi a kawo masa. Sai ya ce musu, kai, yaya bai ji ana maganan wak (abinci) ba?! ;D
Amma ba komai game da gift dinka. Zan aiko maka da kan rago, da kafafunsa gaba daya. Kaima ka sha duniyarka!

MySeLf

Quote from: waduz on December 18, 2007, 09:11:37 AM
As for me, I just had a call from my younger brother working in lagos, that he has deposited the sum of ......... in my acct for me to buy more RAMS for the impending sallah. To say that the sum is substantial, is an underestatement! Myself, a wanke babban tukunya!  ;D ;D ;D

A'a ba wata tukunya da zan wanke, I don't cook, I can't Cook, and I don't have to cook :P.....
Kamar yadda aka zubama kudin nan a acc. haka nima zaka zubamin nawa, bcos I can shop, I know how to shop, and I have to shop :P hehehe lol  ;D ;D ;D
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Bee

Quote from: Myself on December 18, 2007, 12:03:08 PM
Quote from: waduz on December 18, 2007, 09:11:37 AM

A'a ba wata tukunya da zan wanke, I don't cook, I can't Cook, and I don't have to cook :P.....
Kamar yadda aka zubama kudin nan a acc. haka nima zaka zubamin nawa, bcos I can shop, I know how to shop, and I have to shop :P hehehe lol  ;D ;D ;D

Yes oh myself. ;D ;D ;D.Kina kan hanya! A zuba maki kudin a account ko kuma kiyi ihu ;D.
Muma zamu taya ki ;D ;D
Born To Bee Great

amira

Yawwa Bee zamu tayata, waduz a fito dasu nagansu cikin bakar leda ;D ;D ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

MySeLf

Ha ha ha lol @Bee and Amira
Toh Dan Allah kutayani jifa, wai yasami kudi, maimakon yace atafi shopping wai a wanke tukunya
akama hura itace anna hayakin Ido.. lol  ;D ;D ;D
Nah waduz, send the cash  ;D sukuma ragu nan a barwa mai aiki tayi... hehehe lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

ummita

Quote from: Myself on December 18, 2007, 12:03:08 PM
LOL, LOL, LOL Joker!!!!!

My genuine and hearty congratulations 2 d rest of u.

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!