News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

If I had My Way...

Started by *~MuDa~*, January 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Kai fa Waduz, yaya kake kiran Rabeh ba tare da
kace (Radiyallahu Anhu) ba, that is a grievous
thing you are making, and I am afraid kada fatalwarsa
ya fito yayi gaba da kai ;D, we still revered him in
high esteem.  Wadanda suka gudu zuwa Lafiyan
Barebare are those who are weak on religious duties
kuma basu son karatun Alqur'ani.

Rabeh, until his death, babban makarancin Alqur'ani
ne, kuma yayi fada da bidi'a sosai, this is the main
problem dinsa da barebari.......

Engineer, thank you for the prayers, and your suggestion
on Salisu D. will be looked into with a view to accept
him so long zaka tsaya masa.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

If I had my way............(shakes head).....
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Hafsy_Lady

What you see is what you get[/b]

EMTL

Quote from: Muhsin on January 14, 2008, 02:48:57 PM
I'll support your motion Muda; some parents do really find it difficult to buy gara for their daghters at times. And they take it as Allah ne yace sai anyi. But kuma su maza, I mean husbans would not welcome that idea completely because suna dan rage na cefane for days har garar ta kare.

Assalamu alaikum,
Kayan gara suna taimakawa Amarya da Ango- it is very precious parting gifts to the daughter. The Holy prophet (SAW) provided some intencils and other things wives need when he(SAW) gave out Fatima. The Holy Prophet (SAW) dowry to his wives is quite lumpsome. Samari kubada Sadaki mai kauri sai ku sai samu babba gara. kanaji ko Muhsin, Muda, Gofa, ajingi, Ibro,......... akwai wanji saurayi da ya rage anan?
Allah bada sa'a.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

EMTL,

I'd really like you to elaborate your words so I can grasp your meaning more straight. Were you saying that gara is originated from that gift of Prohpet Muhammad (SAW) to Fadima (rAn)? Or what? If its from there then doing it means in a bit way mandetory, eh?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin, I dont think gara had anything to do with the prophet SAW. This is because it can be a great burden on parents and ba a ta ba yin abu a cikin musulunci ba wanda zai kasance wahala ga musulmai. Shi yasa auren ma a ka ce sadaki ne kurum ya halatta shi. Every other thing is extra. Shi sadakin kuma yana da lower limit, although ba shi da upper limit, an barwa namiji at his discretion in so far as he doesnt go beyond the lower limit in the negative direction.
Ita gara is a help for the bride and groom. But unfortunately, ta zama abin alfahari which is wrong. Za ka ga wa'yansu matan suna gasar gara. Wata ma har gori ake mata in bata zo da gara gidan miji ba which shouldnt be the case, tunda it is his responsibility to feed her not her to feed him.
I know personally of a woman who did auren kashe wuta. She had a kishiya in her new home (she was no. 2). Because tana so ta nuna wai ita tafito daga gidan masu hali, sai ta sa rigima sai 'yan uwan ta sun yi mata gara.. and the woman get 10 kids fa from her previous marriage. So when ta sa rigima, the 'yan uwa did what they could karo karo here and there. A ka hada buhun shikafa, masara gero mai, and what not, aka kai gidan one fine night. The very next day, tayi yaji..ta ki komawa gidan har abada cos she made up with her first hubby.
When ever I think of this incident I cant see anything except foolish pride attached to it.. Ta je ta kai wa kishiya alatun abinci ta yi gaba ta fita...wai ita ta burge kenan.. ta nuna ita ba 'yar yunwa ba ce or some such rubbish...ta sa mutane sun wasting din  resources din su, that some could ill afford tasssui!! :(
Allah Ya Kyauta, kuma Ya Kiyayemu da ga Jahilci

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 15, 2008, 11:17:27 AM
Muhsin, I dont think gara had anything to do with the prophet SAW. This is because it can be a great burden on parents and ba a ta ba yin abu a cikin musulunci ba wanda zai kasance wahala ga musulmai. Shi yasa auren ma a ka ce sadaki ne kurum ya halatta shi. Every other thing is extra. Shi sadakin kuma yana da lower limit, although ba shi da upper limit, an barwa namiji at his discretion in so far as he doesnt go beyond the lower limit in the negative direction.

Thats what I precisely said already Husnaa. But EMTL's words got me a bit confused. Did you read him too?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

yes I read what EMTL wrote. But I doubt the prophet's gifts to his daughter Nana Fatimah had anything to do with gara!! ;D ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 15, 2008, 02:52:06 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on January 15, 2008, 12:26:30 AM
If I had my way............(shakes head).....
MUGUNTAAAAAA Bebi ;D

hmm bar zancen anan  kurum!! what I wouldnt do....... if I had my way.... hmmm ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 15, 2008, 11:43:11 AM
yes I read what EMTL wrote. But I doubt the prophet's gifts to his daughter Nana Fatimah had anything to do with gara!! ;D ;D

Okay. I understand your point. But maybe when he (EMTL) comes...ko?

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on January 15, 2008, 11:55:21 AM

SO?
What will he do?  argue the point?

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 15, 2008, 11:57:47 AM
Quote from: Muhsin on January 15, 2008, 11:55:21 AM
SO?
What will he do?  argue the point?
No rather elucidate it, huh. He said it initially. Although your explation is very lucid also but I reckon he may need to add.

ummita

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 13, 2008, 10:38:24 AM
But to me personally, If i have my way i will not accept it because it kinds of makes me feel incapable to my duties as a husband, what the hell... am i the one marrying the girl or it is the girl that is marrying me? Ta kawo kayan daki, ta kawo kayan kitchen, ta kawo wannan da wancan sannan kuma ta ciyar da kai, kai kuma me ka yi?
See display of inferiority complex wooooo!!!!.........  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 13, 2008, 10:38:24 AM
Ta kawo kayan daki, ta kawo kayan kitchen, ta kawo wannan da wancan sannan kuma ta ciyar da kai, kai kuma me ka yi?
Atoh, unjust enrichment at our expense!! >:( >:( >:(
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 14, 2008, 10:31:06 AM
and rule the fulani for life. 8)  8)
GOD FORBID BAD TING!!!! >:( Ayyyyymmmennnnn!!!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

LOL @ muhsin and his aunty.

Wata gara da aka bani labari wai buhun shinkafa 100, masara 100, mai 25ltrs X25 (both palm and g/nut), maggi 5 cartons, salt 25 bags, macaroni and spaghetti 25 cartons each.
Kishin kishin ma wai har da Honda EOD's guda biyu.

Kai wannan abu yayi yawa. Na san DB wouldn't mind  ;D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment