News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

If I had My Way...

Started by *~MuDa~*, January 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

if i had my way(s), i will make "Hand writing"[/b] a compulsory
course in all the tertiary institution of learning.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

That would have saved people like me. God, u need to see my handwriting :-[ ;D

Dan-Borno

muhahahahahahahaa, i am pretty sure bai kai na wani
student of polytechnic ba, you cant read anything and
its an examination paper - kai its terrible.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Doctors have the worst handwriting.

If i had my way i'd illegalise doctors' strike and make it a treasonable offense.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on April 16, 2008, 01:08:54 AM

If i had my way i'd illegalise doctors' strike and make it a treasonable offense.

Well...i kind of think they got their reasons when thet strike, not at the detriment of the masses but to the government. Anyway, you still need to tell us why.

If i had my way (this is inspired by Muhsin), i will infiltrate and regulate all 'Yan achaba in Kano and make sure they go through test drive before given a license and if caught ridin' dirrty will be confiscated immediately, and helmets must be introduced!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

You have my support Gogonnaka, may be we should
initiate and send a bill to the National Assembly!!!!!!!

Hahahaha - treasonable offense punishable with death
kawai - ba sassauci.

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 16, 2008, 11:14:58 AM

kawai - ba sassauci.

Count me in. I absolutely abhor those strikes. I mean yes, they may have their "reasons", but its getting tedious and too selfish. It is just like those ridiculous, incessant, stupid ASUU strikes.

IIHMW, I will disolve the Local Government system in Nigeria. (or has somebody said that already? ???)

Lawwali

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 16, 2008, 11:30:40 AM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 16, 2008, 11:14:58 AM

kawai - ba sassauci.

Count me in. I absolutely abhor those strikes. I mean yes, they may have their "reasons", but its getting tedious and too selfish. It is just like those ridiculous, incessant, stupid ASUU strikes.

IIHMW, I will disolve the Local Government system in Nigeria. (or has somebody said that already? ???)

You see you just read my and many peoples' mind. i can agree that ASUU have their reasons, but if F.G is not doing the right thing-as one active ASUU member told me when i challenge him on the incessant strikes- then ask ASUU to answer these questions:
1. How many of them gives to students the knowledge they are being paid to give? you will see a lecturer using notes enogh to be the ones he uses at undergraduate level.

2. How many of them attends lectures as due as it is necessary?

3. How many of them takes students to labs as frequent as necessary?

You can ask a lot of questions on ASUU members on doing the right thing.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

HUSNAA

If u could read what drs write as prescriptions then u'd put them out of business cos if you knew what they wrote, next time you had the same ailment, u'd just make a beeline to the chemist's or phamacists  not the drs office... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

LOL true Husnaa. I make sure i read what the doctor prescribes. I first scan for inj(or inv) idan na aga akwai nan da nan zan ce a bani magani instead, musamman ma idan analgin ce. Ba wai tosro nake ba,a'a NAFDAC don dey advertise say 'injection no better pass medicine'.

BKGZ lallai ba za ku shirya da DB ba if you dissolve the Local Govt system.But anyhow sha they are the most corrupt kind of government. So i second your motion.

IIHMW i would go back to school and study architecture.I so much admire architects.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on April 21, 2008, 11:54:33 AM
I first scan for inj(or inv) idan na aga akwai nan da nan zan ce a bani magani instead, musamman ma idan analgin ce. Ba wai tosro nake ba,a'a NAFDAC don dey advertise say 'injection no better pass medicine'.

Toh me idan kana jin tsoron Injections? Ai ba abun kunya bane!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

If I had my way, I'll certainly *** ASUU. Always strike! Haba jama'a! Wai where the main probs really lies, my good people? There is a romour within school that they are going for a week warning srtike next week. And exam timetable just came out today! Gosh! Allah ka kawo mana dauki.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

Ale Muhsin when did the semester started? because
you are talking about exams - ban da karatun zuku fa.

Muhsin

Wallahi DB har dai timetable ta fito. Thats why I said am baffled about that ASUU's yet action.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on April 21, 2008, 05:16:12 PM
Wallahi DB har dai timetable ta fito. Thats why I said am baffled about that ASUU's yet action.

But i thought the school just resumed? Has it been even up to to months?
www.articlesdir.co.cc