News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

7.1 MILLION FOR A NUMBER PLATE

Started by Konan, February 19, 2008, 11:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

Muhsin

Quote from: ladymerciful on February 22, 2008, 06:24:52 PM
so tlel me guys is that worth 7.1 million pounds

What a joke, ladyM? Nothing, I mean nothing worths its money here.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Konan

amira

What a WASTE of MONIES just for a number 1, hmmmmmmmmm ppl these days, what is the world coming too.
Dama needy ppl ya bawa he could have got sum reward, well thats the way he chose
to spend his riyals or £££.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

He bought the copyright.
A nice source of revenue for the govt.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Ibro2g on February 20, 2008, 10:46:41 PM
This is Ridiculous, what kinda people are these? There is no sin or anything obligatory, but if u ask me. Thats a terrible man. shheesh

What are you saying 2G? So you think because you have the heart of a lamb then everyone else does? These kind of things happens every other day, a good example is in Hollywood, where the who is who. There is nothing ridiculus about that sai dai Allah ya sawake.

N.B.

Infact, i forgot to say, to be frank, we like hearing things like this happening so we can be watching them on gossip magazines and TV shows such as The Insider!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Ibro2g

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 25, 2008, 06:01:17 PM
Quote from: Ibro2g on February 20, 2008, 10:46:41 PM
This is Ridiculous, what kinda people are these? There is no sin or anything obligatory, but if u ask me. Thats a terrible man. shheesh

N.B.

Infact, i forgot to say, to be frank, we like hearing things like this happening so we can be watching them on gossip magazines and TV shows such as The Insider![/color]

Listen man the number of people doing it doesnt make it any right...its still ridiculous. Holly brats dont know wats good for em, they pay over 20 mill in dolls to go to space for about half an hour or so. I dont care who or how many, its still ridiculous. Besides, he's a muslim, isnt he? He shoulda been taught better.

And Gulma TV/magazines, I hate those things, major propaganda spreaders, and psyco tarnishers. They make the most stupid things in the world great. Thats a definate no no for me. I hate it when freaks are praised in any kinda way they less deserve. A man may sing well, but for God sakes doesnt give him license to be human, he is a man afterall.
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 25, 2008, 06:01:17 PM
N.B.

Infact, i forgot to say, to be frank, we like hearing things like this happening so we can be watching them on gossip magazines and TV shows such as The Insider![/color]

You had me laughing, Muda. Hahaha...why? ;D