News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kanoonline--way forward?

Started by gogannaka, October 12, 2008, 09:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hausanicious

Quote from: gogannaka on October 13, 2008, 09:14:57 AM
DB you don't care for the masses ko?
It should be N1 for unmarried fellows and N100 for the married ones.

On a serious note how do we achieve it?
Wai ina founders din ne? Salisu Danyaro,Prof.Abdallah, Dr.Yusuf Adamu,and Ibrahim Ado Kurawa.

Dem be big shots now fa and they are used to organising such events.
Haba it should be more than an online forum.

http://[flash=200,200]salam,I%20think%20the%20idea%20of%20a%20get%20together%20is%20very%20important%20and%20this%20will%20give%20room%20for%20many%20of%20us%20to%20be%20able%20to%20see%20and%20chat%20with%20each%20other%20fuska%20-%20da%20-%20fuska.%20I%20can't%20wait%20to%20see%20the%20crocky%20faces%20of%20GogannaKa,%20Mudacriss,%20Hafsy%20Lady,%20Salisu%20Danyaro,%20Dante,%20Legendary%20Waziri,%20Nura%20Jibo,%20etc.[/flash]
On the issue of Venue, I am of the opinion that this meeting should be rotational, that is to say that the program should take place some where else (May be it should rotate to other states). So am suggesting that the program this time around should take place at Zaria.

And on the issue of sponsorship, am suggesting that we should find a good restaurant where we can converge and whatever we are going to eat or drink, every body should sponsor himself. (ie whatever we are going to eat may not pass a simple plate of food and some drinks, so I think every body should be able to pay for his services and with this idea, we don't need to bother our selves with the burden sponsorship. I am pretty sure we are all capable of sacrificing just a thousand Naira for refreshment.)

There are a good number of restaurants in Zaria which we can go to ( Like Shagalinku, Al-Nasiha, Tulips etc).

Yours Hausaniciously.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Jibo

Well for the one thousan naira for refreshment I CAN Say A GOOD IDEA! bUT FOR THE VENUE; reasons... central from kano Bauchi Katsina, sokoto, Borno, Bauchi, Jos, Kontogora, Minna, Ilorin, Zamfara, Kebbi! Yola, Jalingo, Damaturu, Ningi, Gombe, etc? ::) ::)
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Salam,

What is cooking in here?

Hmm, I was away, reading for exams, for I spend days at Ashaka Resort 'resting' amidst exam days. I have to gear-up to reach the 'gleam', if not I'll...see. LOL ;D

Let me start by saying my compliment to especially GGNK, for starting the thread, and to Nura for, as GGNK and Jibo have said, 'setting the ball rolling'. May Allah help and support us in carrying the task, amin.

We've, I can remember, been discussing on this very issue for long on both this and chit-chat boards. We almost have concluded of the venue, where Muda suggested Allien Francee, the date DB said some day in December, sponsor ???, and so on. Further, the venue should rightly be KANO, pls.

@ Jibo,
Saboda kai ba zamu dage taro ba. ;D
Allah ya kai ka ya dawo da kai lafiya. Kuma tsaraba... ;) dole ce. ;)

(Young) Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Okay Ka fara ramawa Ko! ;D ;D ;D Tsaraba Dole! ::) ::) ::)Me kakeso? Akwatin toshi?! ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Whats kuma akwatin toshi?
As young as I'm in ba flashy handset, Mp4, laptop and bunch of books ba me zan ce a kawo min? ;D
Safe journey bros.
Thats just off topic.

Ina aka kwana, my good K-Online people?
See Admin aboard, wish he would...
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

My Abstract is abstract have you seen it? Check you box, if it is not there, then it has been abstracted! ;D ;D ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: Jibo on October 18, 2008, 05:40:56 AM
My Abstract is abstract have you seen it? Check you box, if it is not there, then it has been abstracted! ;D ;D ;D

You are a whole abstract yrself Jibo!!! ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Jibo

I think we are all abstract, but on the process of being deabstracted! Na fara gnin kunnuwan wasu! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D At least I got yah! :D :D :D :D

Tukurtukur

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 17, 2008, 10:48:30 PM
waiting for abstracts please

Will send mine to you soon

My topic of discussion is going to be on: "Northern Nigeria's Destitute children and youth: Thinking beyond the orchestrated hysteria".
And I thank you for reminding us Dan Borno.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

HUSNAA

Can someone suggest a topic for me to write about, and dont make it too difficult or too gender biased.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

EMTL

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 18, 2008, 07:14:56 PM
Can someone suggest a topic for me to write about, and dont make it too difficult or too gender biased.

Assalamu alaikum,
Hajiya you may wish to write and lead discussion on 'the problems and solutions of family problems in Northern Nigeria: A case of Kano city.

As for me I would like to discuss 'Health and safety from Islamic perspective'. My only problem is the timing may not be convenient for those intending to go and perform Hajj. Allah (SWT) Ya sa mu dace.

Ni lebura ne but I am willing to contribute some few Nairas Insha Allah. Alternatively, I can host all of you if you could wait for my Nikah Walimah.

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Welcome back Engineer.
When is the nikah?

Husnaa that is a good topic he gave you. You could also add the effect of bad leadership on Norhtern Nigeria(or kano) or something like that.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment