News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Israel New Agression

Started by EMTL, December 30, 2008, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Do not make the mistake of confusing all Jews with the State of Israel. There have been many Jews in UK and all over Europe marching in protest about Israel's actions today. It is not a war about religion. It is a war about the borders of the Israel state and the land they have stolen from the Palestinians. They want to remove the Palestinians completlely so they can keep the land.
maigemu

Cekenah

Well this trick is really getting old: Islamic militants harrass Israel, and the latter brings out the sledgehammer. What is amazing is how both sides stick to tried, tested and failed methods and yet continue expect a different outcome.

In this particular conflict, the responsibility for the present misery in Gaza lies largely with the Hamas, whose brazen provocation of Israel really calls into question its agenda as far as its responsibilities to the Palestinians in Gaza are concerned. No serious nation will allow uncontrolled rocket fire into territory to continue unchecked, and Israel more so than others. The Hamas today really typifies the sort of piss-poor leadership which, along with the creation of the state of Israel, has left the Palestinian people in such a sorry condition today. Refusing to officially recognize Israel and repeatedly calling for its destruction may sound great in the ears of the street vendors in Gaza or even the Kano-onliners in this thread but realistically this is a political dead end and is the surest explanation for the present gaping dichotomy in tranquility between the West Bank and Gaza.

MySeLf

Toh united we stand and divided we fall....., So we will continue to suffer until we forget our differences, hold each other hands, stand together and walk same direction, with such unity we surely be a hard nut to cracked and who ever insist will lose his fingers in the process.... may be may be oneday..... May Allah bring unity to the muslims ummah, may he also wake our leaders from thier sleep and let them smell the coffee.......For now Allah ya kawowa Palestinian sauki, ruwan bama baman nan yazam Qanqaara ya Allah.. AMINnnn!

SURPRISINGLY OBAMA IS ALSO SAYING NOTHING, OR UNTILL AFTER HIS INAUGURATION?  ???
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Bajoga

Quote from: MySeLf on January 06, 2009, 01:03:40 AM
Toh united we stand and divided we fall....., So we will continue to suffer until we forget our differences, hold each other hands, stand together and walk same direction, with such unity we surely be a hard nut to cracked and who ever insist will lose his fingers in the process.... may be may be oneday..... May Allah bring unity to the muslims ummah, may he also wake our leaders from thier sleep and let them smell the coffee.......For now Allah ya kawowa Palestinian sauki, ruwan bama baman nan yazam Qanqaara ya Allah.. AMINnnn!

SURPRISINGLY OBAMA IS ALSO SAYING NOTHING, OR UNTILL AFTER HIS INAUGURATION?  ???

Amin summa amin.
HASBUNALLAHI............

Muhsin

The bastard said yesterday there is one president in the US and he has spoken. And there should not be two voices. Virulent pig! Better than nothing.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

muhsin kenan, what is the other arab nations doing
that you are most interested in what Obama is going
to say? leave obama out of this.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on January 06, 2009, 01:11:52 PM

The bastard said yesterday there is one president in the US and he has spoken. And there should not be two voices. Virulent pig! Better than nothing.

Take it easy Muhsin. I seriously believe that Obama didnt say anything because if he did, he would side with the Palestinians and so better keep quiet than risk a political faux pas before he is even inaugurated. One Israeli Rabbi came out and said that Obama should speak out against Hamas because he was quite vocal when terrorrists attacked those hotels in India. So now that he is keeping quiet could mean that he really doesnt like whats happening in the middle east. He just cant say anything yet, mouthing off about no two voices at the same time (meaning Bush's and his own), which is quite clever of him.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

EMTL

Quote from: Cekenah on January 05, 2009, 10:51:30 PM
In this particular conflict, the responsibility for the present misery in Gaza lies largely with the Hamas, whose brazen provocation of Israel really calls into question its agenda as far as its responsibilities to the Palestinians in Gaza are concerned. No serious nation will allow uncontrolled rocket fire into territory to continue unchecked, and Israel more so than others. The Hamas today really typifies the sort of piss-poor leadership which, along with the creation of the state of Israel, has left the Palestinian people in such a sorry condition today. Refusing to officially recognize Israel and repeatedly calling for its destruction may sound great in the ears of the street vendors in Gaza or even the Kano-onliners in this thread but realistically this is a political dead end and is the surest explanation for the present gaping dichotomy in tranquility between the West Bank and Gaza.
Assalamu alaikum,
Cekenah,
Israel is a like thief who sneaked into some body's(Palestine) house took a small portion and every year increases that portion pushing the land owner out of his legitimate property.
You fail to emanciapte yourself with fact that Israel has stubbornly refused the supply of all medicine, food, etc., into Palestine for two years into Gaza and withholds Palestine wealth simply because a legitimate government led by Hamas was elected democratically- before this period were rockets being fired into Israel?. How could these poor people survive these hardship? When One Jew is killed it becomes a Breaking news but no body cares when 20-100 Palestinians are mercilessly killed such news is reported casually. Matsiyata ... saura kadan su boye bayan dutse ditsenma ya fallashesu.
UNITED NATTIONS AND THE WEST HYPOCRISY:
1. Israel gets its supply of weapons from USA,
2. The United Nations has passed many kangaroo resulutions against Israel's aggression and Terrorism- Israel and its child USA have never respected these resolutions.

Mr. Cekeneh? Shikenan sai a sanya ido abar Yahudu suna barna a bayan kasa?
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

HUSNAA

Akaramakallah ETML, don Allah don Annabi dai na kula wa'yannan jahilan. Baza su taba yadda da abin da kake fada ba. Wanda yayi nisa baya jin kira. Bata lokacin ka za kayi kurum. Barshi yayi musun sa shi kadai.

Lawwali

It is not surprising though when i saw "Mutumin Daji" Bush commenting shamelessly that israel needed to protect its citizens from the Hamas terrorism. And the stupid Livni (L.A) is roaming the world corners to stupidly airs their unwavering stand on crushing the palestinian state. The Damaguoge Arab leaders are still xpecting the U.S to to any UN resolution.I am in no illusion that any enforceable resolution to halt the offensive is coming from the UN. I However appreciated the efforts of millions of europeana, Africans, Asians who Demonstrated their support for palestinians and accused israel for aggression. I Believe this attack a part from to achieve political relevance by livni and Ehud Barak (L.A) is also in line with their pipe dream for greater israel ( to include all the arab nations including MECCA & MEDINA).

From the media point of view. The western & U.S Bloc ( of the media) intesify efforts to exonarates israel of the Blame for shedding the Blood of innocent civilians. They Know quite well that Hamas are not hiding in the civilian place to lunch rockets, but they wants to force the palestinians to stage opposition to Hamas govt, Hence they chose to hammer GAZZA which is so densely populated so as to have high Number of casuality.

ALLAH yana Gani kuma yana sane, zai kuma d'au mataki.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

gogannaka

What i find most unconvincing is that those rockets being fired are the cause for this great offensive.
If Israel with all its military might and sophistication cannot track down where those rockets are being fired upon then all the hullaballoo of it having state of the art military hardware is nothing but propaganda.

Israel is just hiding behind this to complete a mission it started long ago.
What is the difference between what they are doing now and the holocaust? They are simply anhillating gaza. Just yesterday they bombed a UN school which is assumed to be the safest place for refugees. And all the world leaders are watching but no one condemned this act of terrorism.
I weep for the palestineans. Allah ya isa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

PG 25 PLEASE

israel should finish what it started, if not, this is just the beginning
of a new war without end..........................................................
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Dan Borno, Please remove these pics they are so upsetting

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
DB- .
Israel Kirdi tada kiriye
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dan-Borno

kirdi kura, mana ma ba.
@ Husnaa, is it ok if i reduced the picture to only 1?