News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kutufo

Started by Tukurtukur, February 06, 2009, 09:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukurtukur

You call it boxing or judo or karate or dambe, but I call it KUTUFO.

Round One!

1.   Waduz yayi KUTUFO da Bazawwara sai ya nemi yayi settling scores by bringing the issue of  - BAZAWARA/BAZAWARI.
2.   mallam abeeda was divorced 5 times and so the Growing Rates of Divorce in Kano.
3.   Bakan~Gizo ya kasa dariya sai yake neman - Make Me Laugh!
4.    MySeLf has problems with translations, so she needs help - HELP ME TRANSLATE .
5.   Dave_McEwan_Hill  the Amazing gentleman.
6.   Forum Avatars from Husnaa, get me one from her shadows.
7.    Muhsin the GAME master.
8.   Dan-Borno the super word connector.
9.   Ummita the Amebo with the latest hottest gossip in town.
10.    GGNK is my friend.
11.   IBB my "running mate."

Kutufo kenan!  For some na below d belt.

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

kanoraidas

hahahaha
zan bada gudunmowa wajan siyan magani ga wanda akayiwa kutufo
obbgee

ummita

Meye wannan fa? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I squeeze time & come in and what do I find? >:(

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 06, 2009, 12:42:02 PM
Yawn.............................
lol, Husna do me a favour....kindly wake me later for passing this time in sleep... hope you wont follow suit.

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

MySeLf

Quote from: ummita on February 06, 2009, 09:38:09 PM
Meye wannan fa?

Wannan? Is call laughter... Ha ha ha  ;D ;D ;D...... Lol Tukur, I reckon you transfer this whole thread to make me laugh lol..

KUTUFO? Wallahi I can't remember the last time I heard this word, lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

ummita

Wheres the humour in it? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Tukurtukur

This is TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT.  Sleep Hold!

Quote from: kanoraidas on February 06, 2009, 01:00:02 PM
hahahaha
zan bada gudunmowa wajan siyan magani ga wanda akayiwa kutufo

Welcome our home based Doctor.  Please quickly attend to Ummita as she has super technical knockout.  Dazed.

Meye wannan fa? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I squeeze time & come in and what do I find? >:(

lol, Husna do me a favour....kindly wake me later for passing this time in sleep... hope you wont follow suit.

STILL DAZED.  Doctor kanoraidas you have serious work at hand.

Quote from: MySeLf on February 06, 2009, 10:08:42 PM
Meye wannan fa?

Wannan? Is call laughter... Ha ha ha  ;D ;D ;D...... Lol Tukur, I reckon you transfer this whole thread to make me laugh lol..

KUTUFO? Wallahi I can't remember the last time I heard this word, lol

Yes my daughter you are the champion.  You have won round One.  The winner always smiles.  No worry with the looser's anger.

Quote from: ummita on February 06, 2009, 10:25:37 PM
Wheres the humour in it? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Haba Uwar gata, Ummita Ummita.  How are you feeling today? calm down.  You may win the next bout.

HUSNAA

Ato... Kema kya fada!!! 
[/quote]
Lol cant you see I am yawning? ;D ;D ;D ;D I think its YOU who has to wake me up!! This subject matter is way past my bedtime!!!!!!! Its a total borrrrrrrrrrrrrrreee!!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Lawwali

TKTK, from mystery to kutufo? may be yah customers has unveiled the mystery. Now you turned to be the organiser and the refree in a kutufo contest 8) 8) 8)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Tukurtukur

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 09, 2009, 07:43:33 PM

Ato... Kema kya fada!!! 
Lol cant you see I am yawning? ;D ;D ;D ;D I think its YOU who has to wake me up!! This subject matter is way past my bedtime!!!!!!! Its a total borrrrrrrrrrrrrrreee!!!

[/quote]

Give each one one kutufo and you all will be awake ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Lawwali on February 10, 2009, 11:39:22 AM
TKTK, from mystery to kutufo? may be yah customers has unveiled the mystery. Now you turned to be the organiser and the refree in a kutufo contest 8) 8) 8)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallam Lawwali the mystery is still there.  Mystery is full time while the kutufo is leisure/recreation/sports.  lets all break from the mono mono.

where is my daughter MYSELF?  Our kutufo champion!!

MySeLf

Tukur da wa nakara and what did I win? hehehe lol..... Kuma nice Daughter ka? lol,, Lallai kana da babbar ya saika ja damara :D.

Tukurtukur

Quote from: MySeLf on February 10, 2009, 11:25:38 PM
Tukur da wa nakara and what did I win? hehehe lol..... Kuma nice Daughter ka? lol,, Lallai kana da babbar ya saika ja damara :D.

;D ;D ;D in dis kind of kutufo contest, no need for opponent. As mention in the webmystry post, you have won a return trip to USA for 2 weeks fully paid accommodation and feeding inclusive.  you have the option of one person to accompany you from the following list:
1.  aunty or
2.  sister or
3.  brother or
4.  forum daddy. ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Quote from: MySeLf on February 10, 2009, 11:25:38 PM
..... Kuma nice Daughter ka? lol, ... saika ja damara :D.

I am in trouble, my daughter wants to KUTUFO me. ;D ;D :o :o ;D ;D

MySeLf

Taking one person wouldn't be fair mana.... All members will be coming, they too will like to meet African Icon Mr Hussein Obama, and first lady Michelle.... Daddy dan dattijo team leader :D hehehe

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

Kutufo! Kutufo!! Kutufo!!! amma kun bani dariya harna tuno do kutufon dan Sokoto!

Wai wadansu ne su biyu a sokoto suna fada da inyamiri daya. Sai shi inyamiri ya dinga yiwa dayan dan sokoto kutufo irin na boxing da sauri sauri. Sai wanda ake wa kutufo, ya tsammanci inyamiran biyu ne ke naushinsa, sai ya ce ma danuwanshi:

Dan sokoto1: Koni, rika min gudan ( Ya ji naushi a fuska ba dama!)

Dan sokoto11: Ai shi kadai ne!

Dan sokoto1: Shi kadai??????

Dan sokoto11: E walla.

Dan sokoto 1: In haka ne, to mu gudu!

Sai suka arce a guje......

Rapid kutufos a fuska fa ba dadi, in kai musu, tambayi dan sokoto!