News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

This Forum Is Dead!

Started by GoodFella, July 10, 2009, 04:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 17, 2009, 10:39:59 AM
Muda, IBB is trying to test a designed program
and i think if the Admin runs it, will come up with good
results.

I too still don't understand what he was saying, DB.

Quotethis forum is not dead please.

DB, even if the site is not dead you must accept the saying it's dying. This is called a bitter truth.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

What Iam suggesting is: The forum have to find a way to balance it's members.

The Dogs:
Are those old members that their ideas have fade. Therefore should be rid off. Those are dogs in the forum and would not be able to contribute in the forum. However they could be kept as they could properly be turnaround.

The Cashcows:
Are those members that their ideas have decline. However they are very active. Those are the cashcows in the forum by contributing and replying comments and keeping the forum running. However these cashcows ideas will decline in the future and turn to dogs. The decision to shoot them or keep them lies with Admin.

The Stars:
Are those members with fresh ideas and more to come. These should be kept and encourage to deliver. They will be tomorrows cashcows. Important members.

The Problem Child:
The future stars, members classified here are those newbies who doesnt know how to use the functions in the forum, or how to address, or who is who in the forum. Some are testers some are for real. These members should be screen and select the ones with potentials.

To sum it up the knowledge and experience of the cashcow should be use to develop the stars and the promising children. As for the dogs, select the guard ones and shoot the rest.

The aim of these analysis is for admin to keep in check of the members to ensure the forum is balanced as some decline there will be some to replace them.
IHS

IBB

Have we identify the "Dog" yet? I have my gun ready LOL
IHS