News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING HERE

Started by HUSNAA, August 22, 2009, 11:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

To kodai idanuwana ne suke yin mun siddabaru, amma admin wrote under the words GENERAL BOARD that u can talk about anything here. To sai kuma gashi an wayi gari, yana ta kulle topics yana canza musu wurin zama. To kodai za ka cire wannan dan directive din, since it is not strictly true that u can talk about anything here. Better still add a t  and change any to every to make it u cant talk about everything here.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Nuruddeen

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 22, 2009, 11:51:21 PM
To kodai idanuwana ne suke yin mun siddabaru, amma admin wrote under the words GENERAL BOARD that u can talk about anything here. To sai kuma gashi an wayi gari, yana ta kulle topics yana canza musu wurin zama. To kodai za ka cire wannan dan directive din, since it is not strictly true that u can talk about anything here. Better still add a t  and change any to every to make it u cant talk about everything here.

Gaskiya ne Husnaa, wannan kawai bakin mulki ne irin na admin wanda dan Nigeria ya saba da yi domin ya nuna wa mutane matsayin su. Shi yasa wasu lokutan mutum yana so yace wani abu amma kuma idan ya tuna da irin hukuncin admin sai ya fasa. Ai ya kamata ace ya fadi ko kuma yayi haka tun farkon lokaci bawai sai da tafiya tayi nisa ba a rinka cirewa mutane aikin su ba gaira ba dalili.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

HUSNAA

To ni dai zolayar admin nake yi. I am not really bothered that much about what he does with his own creation. Instead of damning him with harsh words we should  be grateful to him for this forum which I must own is well organized and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It is also his prerogative to manage threads and their contents as he sees fit. Ni I only noticed a glaring inconsistency and in the spirit of camaraderie, pointed it out to him.
I have no bones to pick with SD. Keep up the good work.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 24, 2009, 12:40:56 AM
To ni dai zolayar admin nake yi. I am not really bothered that much about what he does with his own creation. Instead of damning him with harsh words we should  be grateful to him for this forum which I must own is well organized and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It is also his prerogative to manage threads and their contents as he sees fit. Ni I only noticed a glaring inconsistency and in the spirit of camaraderie, pointed it out to him.

Kuma dai!!!  Ke kadai kike rawarki kina tsalle. Wata sabuwa inji 'yan caca. Magana ce dai an fada. Kuma bana tsoron kowa. Idan admin yace na daina shigo wa ko kuma yayi blocking dina tafi Nono fari. Gaba ma ta kaini gobarar Titi.

Ke ce kike kamar Micijin kan Dutse...Sari ka noke. Just dunno why some ppl exhibit sheer cowardice. Ya'r dagaji kawai!!!!!!!!!!(Laughs).
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

admin

HUSNAA & Nuruddeen, Ramadan Mubarak to you too... and Ramadan Mubarak to all our KanoOnline Forum members as well.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Nuruddeen on August 24, 2009, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on August 24, 2009, 12:40:56 AM
To ni dai zolayar admin nake yi. I am not really bothered that much about what he does with his own creation. Instead of damning him with harsh words we should  be grateful to him for this forum which I must own is well organized and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It is also his prerogative to manage threads and their contents as he sees fit. Ni I only noticed a glaring inconsistency and in the spirit of camaraderie, pointed it out to him.

Kuma dai!!!  Ke kadai kike rawarki kina tsalle. Wata sabuwa inji 'yan caca. Magana ce dai an fada. Kuma bana tsoron kowa. Idan admin yace na daina shigo wa ko kuma yayi blocking dina tafi Nono fari. Gaba ma ta kaini gobarar Titi.

Ke ce kike kamar Micijin kan Dutse...Sari ka noke. Just dunno why some ppl exhibit sheer cowardice. Ya'r dagaji kawai!!!!!!!!!!(Laughs).

Why cant you ever be polite ne?    ???    ???

Quote from: admin on August 24, 2009, 04:42:59 PM
HUSNAA, Ramadan Mubarak to you too... and Ramadan Mubarak to all our KanoOnline Forum members as well.

Thnx admin

Tukurtukur

HUSNAA

Quote from: Tukurtukur on August 26, 2009, 10:45:38 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on August 25, 2009, 04:10:49 AM

Why cant you ever be polite ne?    ???    ???

Iron Lady?

I BEG YR PARDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

On second thoughts I dont!!!! >:( >:( >:(

waduz

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

kai kuma meye na tsuke bakin muhsin?   >:( >:( >:(

Mai Halin Girma

To waima in ba tsoro ba a barshi mana da gaske cewa u cant talk about everything here.. Allah ko Husna da mun tsakano tsuliyar dodo.

Tukurtukur

I surrender our dear Husna'atu.  I no want your vexation. Just smile once in a while  ;D ;D ;D

But I know you can always iron out the knotty issues on the threats.

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 28, 2009, 06:32:39 PM
kai kuma meye na tsuke bakin muhsin?   >:( >:( >:(

I mean: ina da ta cewa but I'd better be silent. :)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

nasr19

Quote from: Muhsin on August 31, 2009, 03:05:56 PM

I mean: ina da ta cewa but I'd better be silent. :)
;D ;D ;D Duk da silence dinka Muhsin, sai da ka yi drawing flaks! No escape here...

Ina fata mun sha ruwa lafiya. Allah(SWT) Ya samu cikin wadanda za'a gafartama, Yasa  addu'armu karbabbace, Yasamu cikin 'yantattu, ameen.