News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kanooline Get2Gether-Myth or Legend?

Started by *~MuDa~*, November 24, 2010, 09:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

What is the future of this site and the vis-a-vis programe? Last year the program was not carried out due to excuses by some members, this year everybody is silent? Does that mean this is the end of the programme? Is there a way forward? What about all the promises we made the 2 years ago? Are we going to let this happen to Kanoonline? This is the only reasonable online community for the north on the verge of extinction, let's do something, December is here!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Muhsin

Assalamu alaikum,

Hmm. Malam Muda, don't take it that serious. Last year, I can vividly recall, some members saw what I was doing, which was trying to make it a reality, from a different angle. Likewise my once mentioning that the forum was (and of course is) dying. There were all jumbles and rumbles from all directions. Hence I can only and better for me, I reckon, stay behind this time around. In tayi ruwa rijiya, in bata yi ba masai. Yet I humbly hope all Kano-Onliners and Kanoonline Online Forum all the best.

Salam.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

The time is ticking Gentlemen, the days are going, is it possible we organise this even in less than 30 days?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Salam, Muda

Where are you? Come and tell us which one is it then? Myth or Legend? In my opinion it's the former, isn't it?  ;D

Remember what I told you?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Last week was memorable. We organised and I hosted my former schools mates (GSS Funtua and GDSS Funtua 1984). We were not more 50- some even brought their families. It was something to remember. KN-Line GTG? yes, it is very possible I hope to have a reason soon to invite everyone Insha Allah.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

HUSNAA

Salaam everyone. Hope u re all doing fine. Muda seen yr social network site invites.Will take time to link up with you. GGNK how are u doing? Muhsin ka gama BUK ne? I hardly see you @ all!!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 21, 2011, 12:22:43 AM
Muhsin ka gama BUK ne? I hardly see you @ all!!!

I tried all I could to see you till I eventually gave up. Maybe they (your dept.) never tell you but I even once or twice dropped a message for you. Yes, I have completed my degree (not BUK, probably ;)); alhamdulillah! We are now waiting for the result, which will, inshaAllah, be good.

Bajoga

Salam.

:) hmmm Kanoonline get2egether kenan. Even i hv been 4 a while amma dai it's seem like dis get2gether bcome a history. Anyway!! let try & seeee.

Cheers
HASBUNALLAHI............

*~MuDa~*

Probably this year, if we plan ahead we might be successful you know! Even if we don't do much, if we can be doing the get together once a year like the last one (am still salivating from the Kafar Saniya) it would be memorable, this is our dear Kanoonline, common people what do you think?
www.articlesdir.co.cc