News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Shop Building in Kano

Started by Gee, April 25, 2003, 08:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gee

Hey you guys,what do you think about the continous biulding of shops wihting and outside the vicinity of Kano.Is anyone offended.I am scared that one day Kano will be all shops because everywhere you look,people are building shops.Any opinion?
ano ta dabo tumbin giwa.Yaro koda me kazo an fika

arubuta

it is true. we are becoming a consumer state.instead of the shop let us buid some housing estates. the state is not expanding, it is chocking up. i don't want the state to be 'Kano Shops' not "Kano State". some1 should start doing something about itor else!!!! :-/
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

dfynest

It's true, the way things are going every nook and corner will be built up with shops. I blame the state government for all this. in some areas the government even allocates the small spaces on front of peoples homes to individuals who will build shops thus denying the home owners even the free flow of air.
this leads to further congestion and pollution.
Something has to be done. I suggest we immediately start knocking these shops down... especially those that sell nothing but phone cards........... but please, don't touch my shop o! ;D