News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Calling all Katsinawa

Started by Ibro2g, January 03, 2003, 03:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: Ibro2g on November 01, 2007, 11:06:18 AM
Thanks Amira. Gaskiya bakan gizo if u do spend time in kaduna, then u will find the "Kaudi" and all u mentioned is three fold. Till today, the Katsina girls is simple, yes confident and bold, but quite honest among many in the North. And like Mumcee mentions, the Katsina girl, like most girls is learning to be independent.
Further more, the Katsina girl is a beautiful girl, almost always...What do you expect from beauty? I'll answer that:Confidence. Certainly you cant complain now.
Did I mention Katsinawa have Hospitality and KNowlegeable too. Really, I'm proud of it all

I agree that kt has beautiful girls. And they might be simple to approach but that's as far as it goes. You say they're bold & independent? With the intoxicating feeling of 'independence' comes arrogance, abi u don forget dat? I've been working on/off in kt for the past 3 yrs. So I should know.

As for hospitality. :-\ I've seen none of it. At least not enough to justify the slogan of "katsina dakin kara". We even changed it to 'Katsina dakin kara' (as in stick) :P ;D

Quote from: gogannaka on November 14, 2007, 06:00:23 PM
To Katsinawa,Shugaba Umaru fa yana ta mika wasu garuruwa zuwa ga Jamhuriyyar Niger.
Sai ku duba list din ku ga ko za ku koma karkashin Niger republic.
;D

Kai ba ka san dama rabin katsinawa daga nijar suke ba? Ai 'yan can garin ne saboda haka gida ya maida su.

amira

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 20, 2008, 04:29:38 PM
As for hospitality. :-\ I've seen none of it. At least not enough to justify the slogan of "katsina dakin kara". We even changed it to 'Katsina dakin kara' (as in stick) :P ;D

Are you sure :)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

hafsee

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 20, 2008, 04:29:38 PM
Quote from: Ibro2g on November 01, 2007, 11:06:18 AM
Thanks Amira. Gaskiya bakan gizo if u do spend time in kaduna, then u will find the "Kaudi" and all u mentioned is three fold. Till today, the Katsina girls is simple, yes confident and bold, but quite honest among many in the North. And like Mumcee mentions, the Katsina girl, like most girls is learning to be independent.
Further more, the Katsina girl is a beautiful girl, almost always...What do you expect from beauty? I'll answer that:Confidence. Certainly you cant complain now.
Did I mention Katsinawa have Hospitality and KNowlegeable too. Really, I'm proud of it all

I agree that kt has beautiful girls. And they might be simple to approach but that's as far as it goes. You say they're bold & independent? With the intoxicating feeling of 'independence' comes arrogance, abi u don forget dat? I've been working on/off in kt for the past 3 yrs. So I should know.

Quote from: gogannaka on November 14, 2007, 06:00:23 PM
To Katsinawa,Shugaba Umaru fa yana ta mika wasu garuruwa zuwa ga Jamhuriyyar Niger.
Sai ku duba list din ku ga ko za ku koma karkashin Niger republic.
;D
wow thats [retty harsh these strong words u use on KT gals nawawo
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

bakangizo

It is not harsh, hajia hansatu. Gaskiya ce na fadi yadda na ganta. ;D

Mufi

Naga alama dai BKG zamu wanko yar bakatsina mu kawo maka  ;), all these love for katsinawa.. lol!! hehehehe
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

bakangizo

Anya kuwa zan shirya da bakatsiniya? ;D

amira

Quote from: Mufi on February 27, 2008, 08:26:58 PM
Naga alama dai BKG zamu wanko yar bakatsina mu kawo maka  ;), all these love for katsinawa.. lol!! hehehehe

Ai dole ne Mufi ya showing love to katsinawa sabida ya zauna a can yaji dadin yadda aka karama shi an bashi tuwo miyar kubewa ko BKG lol.

Mufi

gogannaka

Ah ah dai BKG......kada fa kayi fanka ko ka daki garwa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on February 28, 2008, 01:42:03 PM

Allah ko mutumin? To rada min mana in ji ;)

Quote from: Mufi on February 28, 2008, 01:07:29 PM
Yes u can....

How would u know? Well...

Quote from: amira on February 28, 2008, 12:24:39 PM

Ai dole ne Mufi ya showing love to katsinawa sabida ya zauna a can yaji dadin yadda aka karama shi an bashi tuwo miyar kubewa ko BKG lol.

Ba ki san ba cewa a katsina in kazo bakunci, da dare in an kawo tuwo sai maigidan ya ajiye ka a zaure mai duhu, ya tsame tsoka daga miya, ya tura maka 'kashi, yana ta gaya maka, "Maza ci kashi bako, don kai aka dafa".  ;D ;D

hafsee

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 28, 2008, 05:30:16 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on February 28, 2008, 01:42:03 PM

Allah ko mutumin? To rada min mana in ji ;)

Yes u can....

Quote from: amira on February 28, 2008, 12:24:39 PM

Ba ki san ba cewa a katsina in kazo bakunci, da dare in an kawo tuwo sai maigidan ya ajiye ka a zaure mai duhu, ya tsame tsoka daga miya, ya tura maka 'kashi, yana ta gaya maka, "Maza ci kashi bako, don kai aka dafa".  ;D ;D

kaı kaı kaı thıs one na serıous aqusatıon fa? laıla hmmm...... u berra be careful before u get ur self sued hmm nı daı baruwana. because what u are sayıng can mean manythıngs to us katsınawa
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Mufi

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 28, 2008, 05:30:16 PM
Yes u can....

How do I know?  b'cos i'm a bakatsina and we know hw to get along with ppl very well..

wannan accusation kuma, well... just like my sister what u said can mean many things to us, but one thing I know, since he is the Maigida he gets to go first and if he chooses to take all the meat then thats his call  ;D ;D.

amira

Hmmm i dey see wat you mean.
Kind of. Lol

amira

To kai BKG miyar kashi akai maka ne..... kai dai fadi gaskiya ka dai cinye tsokar, ka bar kashin dai ka mika wa maigadin lol ;D

bakangizo

Quote from: amira on September 17, 2008, 09:58:39 PM
To kai BKG miyar kashi akai maka ne..... kai dai fadi gaskiya ka dai cinye tsokar, ka bar kashin dai ka mika wa maigadin lol ;D

Ina? Ba kiji abin da mufi tace ba? Tace tunda shi ne maigida, he got to pick the meat first before giving me the food. Kin san ai ta san halin naku na kt, she speaking from xp ;D