News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ENLIGHTMENT,How does it sound

Started by Fulanizzle, October 09, 2002, 07:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Salam,
Ya ko na raba gardamar ne?lol, guysit doesn't matter did ya all had a good laugh?

Senorita

Hola peeps
i got 1 real one for u.

A man sat down at a bar, looked into his shirt pocket, and ordered a double scotch. A few minutes later, the man again peeked into his pocket and ordered another double. This routine was followed for some time, until after looking into his pocket, he told the bartender that he's had enough. The bartender said, "I've got to ask you - what's with the pocket business?" The man replied, "I have my lawyer's picture in there. When he starts to look honest, I've had enough."            

peace

Senorita

Three rats are sitting at the bar talking bragging about their bravery and toughness. The first says, "I'm so tough, once I ate a whole bagful of rat poison!" The second says, "Well I'm so tough, once I was caught in a rat trap and I bit it apart!" Then the third rat gets up and says, "Later guys, I'm off home to harass the cat."

Good one huh?

Senorita

Ga wani kuma na Fulani i heard, but i betcha it aint true

nwayz....wani bafulatani yaje birni. Sai yaga public buses da yawa. So he decided to take one to wherever it was he was going. Mota tana ta tafiya sai akaje kan highway. Ana ta gudu dan fulani yana ta kallon irin abubuwan birini da babu a kauye (basically gine gine) sai ya kula while motar take gudu bishiyoyi ma gudu sukeyi. Abin ya bashi mamaki sai ya tsokani fada da mai karban kudin mota yace wai sai an bashi kudinshi ya sauka shi bushiya zai hau. Ita zata kaishi inda zai je.

Ihsan

Back on board and here to CHIT CHAT  ;D

LOL I've heard the last one as well...it's really funny and could be TRUE!! you know how them fulani are da abun dariya  ;D...Ok I didn't say that :-X
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

ihsna... mynd ya self oh...

ahem...

Joe, a college student, was taking a course in ornithology, the study of birds. The night before the biggest test of the semester, Joe spent all night studying. He had the textbook nearly memorized. He knew his class notes backward and forward. Joe was ready.
The morning of the test, Joe entered the auditorium and took a seat in the front row. On the table in the front was a row of ten stuffed birds. Each bird had a sack covering its body, and only the legs were showing. When class started, the professor announced that the students were to identify each bird by looking at its legs and give its common name, species, habitat, mating habits, etc.
Joe looked at each of the birds' legs. They all looked the same to him. He started to get angry. He had stayed up all night studying for this test and now he had to identify birds by their LEGS? The more he thought about the situation, the angrier he got.
Finally he reached his boiling point. He stood up, marched up to the professor's desk, crumpled up his exam paper and threw it on the desk. "What a ridiculous test!" he told the prof. "How could anyone tell the difference between these birds by looking at their legs? This exam is the biggest rip-off I've ever seen!"
With that, Joe turned and stormed toward the exit. The professor was a bit shocked, and it took him a moment to regain his composure. Then, just as Joe was about to walk out the door, the prof shouted out, "Wait a minute, young man, what's your name?"
Joe turned around, pulled up his pant legs and hollered, "You tell me, prof! You tell me!"
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ihsan

;D Aunty Dyme wooo...nace I never said that ;D

HAHA...lallai kam sai ya fadi mashi sunan shi ta haka...sooo funny
greetings from Ihsaneey

al_hamza

there's this fulani guy and a hausa guy sitting under the shade of a tree,
suddenly the hausa guy sees an ant on his fulani friends shoulder.
he says "modibbo an ant walks on your shoulder"
the modibo removes the ant gently and places it on his foot.
the hausa guy gets confused but decides to remain quite.
then the ant reaches the fulani guys shoulder again.
the hausa guy shouts again "modibbo ga kiyashi fa kusa da wuyan ka"
again the modibo places it on his foot.
the process continues 3 to 4 times again and again.
finally the hausa man full of curiosity asks...

'modibo why do u place it on your foot and allow it to climb up to your shoulder again and again?"
the modibbo replies full of the air of supriority
"am gonna make it walk and walk till it dies of fatigue"!  
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Fulanizzle

LA ILAHI

FOR THE SAKE OF RAMADAN`S  BLESSINGS  LET FULANI    TAKE A BREAK!!!  

AN ETERNAL BREAK IF U MAY!!!

)

Aydee Fella

akwai wani fulani man that went to work on his farm,yaje tun da safe bai ci komai ba. Ya dawo gida bai samu abinci ba ,to ya kwana da yunwa,sassafe sai ya tashi ya tafi kasuwa .da isa sai ya ga rogo(cocoyam right?) ,yayi ta cin rogon nan yaki kuma ya biya domin bashi da kudi ,sai mai rogo ya kai kara .da Alkali ya kira shi sai yace wa Alkali " Nakali ka wuni baka shi ba ,ka kwana baka shi ba to ko Ubanka ne yaga rogel baya shi ba"
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

waleedarh

THE REALISTIC FATHER

There was heavy flooding a few weeks ago in Lagos and several families lost valuable personal effects to the disaster. This was about the time the prices of foodstuff had skyrocketed including garri, which then sold for N100.00 as against N15.00 per measure a few months ago.
While the flood was devastating a neigbourhood, a peasant family was trying to salvage their children and whatever could be rescued. While the rescue operation was going on, the father of the household ran to his sack of garri and placed the heavy commodity on his head, ignoring "JUNIOR", his 4 year old son to his fate. His exasperated wife shouted at him and charged him to drop the sack and salvage his son first. The man refused, saying "Junior can swim, garri can't".

waleedarh

ARMED ROBBERS WITH INTEGRITY

A group of armed robbers apprehended a luxurious bus travelling from Kano to Onitsha. They ordered all the passengers out of the bus. They then instructed them to separate themselves into two groups. Those with money on them to the right while those without money to the left side of the bus. They now commenced their search with those on the left. (those without money). The first man they searched was an elderly man and they found large sum of money cleverly concealed around his trunk. The robbers got very angry and called the elderly man a liar. "It is people like you that give this country a bad name", said one of the thieves.

waleedarh

THREE DRUNKS IN MAIDUGURI

Two drunks in Maiduguri who had engaged themselves in the pub till the early hours of the morning when it was almost daybreak were engaged in a heated argument with one another. They needed to resolve whether what they were observing in the sky was the moon or the sun. While the argument was still going on, another drunk was staggering home himself from the pub.
"Excuse me mister" said one of the drunks to the third man. "We need to know what that is", pointing to the sky. The third drunken man took a serious look at the sky and said matter-of-factly, "I am sorry, I can't help you. I am a visitor in this town!!