News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Who know how to have a good time?

Started by IBB, May 31, 2007, 11:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 23, 2007, 10:23:33 AM
Bayya, nahi Iraq, chore lale tum hare babuji.
;D ;D ;D That had me laughing. LOL. What's the meaning? Na san Tum= you, babuji=brother, nahi=no. A hada min sentence din inji.

Dan-Borno

Bakan Gizo kenan, tunda ka nemi ilmi, bari a baka

nahi Iraq, chore lale tum hare babuji

Ni bazan je Iraq ba, akwai barayi diyewa, kuma sun kashe min dan'uwana  ;D  ;D  ;D
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bayya

QuoteBayya, nahi Iraq, chore lale tum hare babuji.

To yanzu kai Db, in ban da rigima, ance maka ni dan India ne?

Aare yar meh Hindi nahi he.
Some dreams do come true

bakangizo

Amma, ai Bayya indiyanci ne. Yana nufin yaya/dan'uwa. In kai ba dan india bane ina ka samo sunan?

ummita

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 22, 2007, 05:24:23 PM
Idan mutum yana son ya huta, ina ya kamata
ya tafi ne tsakankanin wadannan garuruwan
1.  Dubai
2.  Malaysia
3.  Jeddah
4.  Qatar  and
5.  Iraq ?

[colo=blue]NONE OF D ABOVE[/color]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Bayya

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 24, 2007, 10:19:19 AM
Amma, ai Bayya indiyanci ne. Yana nufin yaya/dan'uwa. In kai ba dan india bane ina ka samo sunan?

Ai sai kayi. Allah dai ya hana bincike.
Some dreams do come true

Muhsin

Quote from: ummita on August 24, 2007, 04:00:28 PM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 22, 2007, 05:24:23 PM
Idan mutum yana son ya huta, ina ya kamata
ya tafi ne tsakankanin wadannan garuruwan
1.  Dubai
2.  Malaysia
3.  Jeddah
4.  Qatar  and
5.  Iraq ?

[colo=blue]NONE OF D ABOVE[/color]

Haba Ummita, why none of the above? I think Dubai is worthy city to be visited by sightseer/ tourist and for many other purposes. And probably Qatar also.

Off topic; wish you are doing fine because you'd been out of the board for a considerable time.
Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 23, 2007, 11:27:33 AM
Bakan Gizo kenan, tunda ka nemi ilmi, bari a baka

nahi Iraq, chore lale tum hare babuji

Ni bazan je Iraq ba, akwai barayi diyewa, kuma sun kashe min dan'uwana  ;D  ;D  ;D

True? Allah ya jikan sa.
Quote from: Bayya on August 25, 2007, 07:19:46 AM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 24, 2007, 10:19:19 AM

Ai sai kayi. Allah dai ya hana bincike.
I na bayan D-Barno. We like to know.
Maybe, am gonna open a new thread now, which a question will be asked to members to tell of the philosophy behind their usernames.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Okay people the weekend is near and I want to hear your ideal weekend get a way...It can be a couple thing, a family thing, solo, you name it..I just want to hear it...Any ideas??? Where to go and What to do
IHS

waduz

Weekend only?, thatz just 2 days? You can only relax here in naija for 2 days. Go to Yankari in Bauchi, Obudu in C.Rivers, Nicontranscorp etc. But if u r talking of a real vac, you may  consider Trinidad n Tobago, Honolulu Hawai, nile valley resort and a host of others. For details, go to Yahoo search and search for "cruise". Never say I told U! ;D