News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hausa Fim

Started by Bajoga, July 26, 2007, 04:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Quote from: gogannaka on November 11, 2007, 02:36:24 AM
I have watched the Adam A Zango Video,the much talked about 'playgirl' video.

Wasu kalle-kallen suna kashe idanu.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dan-Borno

EMTL, ai karin ilmi ba haramun bane ko?
after all what is there that is so new to
my Boss GGNK? 
Is it the tight jeans or the dancing bu......ks?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bee

Salam.
        I am not a fan of hausa films and i do not think ill ever be but the truth is, those people in hausa film industry only do what people want them to do.People want to see them dancing.They dance.They want to hear them singing.They sing.They want to see them wear skimpy cloths and they do just that and we still make noise when they are only doing what people want them to do even if that erazes our original culture and tradition and our religion forbids that.People complain but still buy thier vedeos.Plenty leave school to join the hausa film industry and plenty more leave thier homes and resposibilities because they know they are going to do exactly what people want them to do.There is no conner these days that you will pass by without hearing any hausa movie song and most dont even make sense.Gashi kuma they have got some annoying titles that will make you want to cry.Daga aji zabori,tsintsiya,almakashi,dusa, cokali and i am positive that in an bincika za a samu a titles na hausa films but these are what people want to hear.

Born To Bee Great

Dan-Borno

sting them lightly, else, there are more hausa fans
in the house than you expected and they will soon
descend on you.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bee

Born To Bee Great

MySeLf

Quote from: gogannaka on November 11, 2007, 02:36:24 AM
I have watched the Adam A Zango Video,the much talked about 'playgirl' video.

There are lots of videos that were more explicit than his.I wish i had memorised someclips i saw on a friends phone.

Bottomline:-his 1 year imprisonment is unjustifiable,bahaushe or non bahaushe.
Su dai kawai suna son su kashe zancen Hiyana so Zango was made a scapegoat.
And the video featured Billy O how come he was not imprisoned ai tare ta kada musu duwawun.

Gaskiyarka Gogan, there are more masu serious laifi then him, kawai dai as you said he was made a
scapegoat to cover maryam hiyana scenario.
Allah dai ya sawake......
But sending him to prison will also serve as lesson to other film directors that they can no longer cross
the bottom line and go free, which I think is good.

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Bayya

Quote from: Myself on November 12, 2007, 11:56:33 PM
But sending him to prison will also serve as lesson to other film directors that they can no longer cross
the bottom line and go free, which I think is good.

Yes ma'am, You are very right.
Some dreams do come true

Bajoga

Salam!!!!

Well, this issue na hausa fim, i think is a good issue to discuss, amma kuma gaskiya magana laifin mune. Because ba yadda mai kaya zai kasa kayan sayarwa bai sayarba for many time sa'annan kuma yaci gaba kasawa, he must have to change another business. In ko haka ne, mu da muke sayan vedio fim/audio naso da kuma nuna musu sha'awar wannan aiki nasu, to mune muke daure musu gindi.

Allah dai yasa mu dace.
HASBUNALLAHI............

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 12, 2007, 09:26:42 PM
sting them lightly, else, there are more hausa fans
in the house than you expected and they will soon
descend on you.
Ahem I heard that DB
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Whats it saying? I tried to read the lips couldnt get a clue. But i think the 1st is 'Hey'
IHS

Dan-Borno

IBB! IBB!! IBB!!, i have two wives and i have no
intention of adding one again, so what is wrong
with you following me and even trying reading my
lips.  Duk laifin Aunty Husnaa ne.

Some1 pls tell me where IBB dey do zance  ;D

Bee

Haha. i think it is saying ' i'm watching you '
Born To Bee Great

HUSNAA

correct . Hala kema u get those firefox smileys ko? or u dey read sign language ab?  ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 04, 2007, 09:40:32 PM
IBB! IBB!! IBB!!, i have two wives and i have no
intention of adding one again, so what is wrong
with you following me and even trying reading my
lips.  Duk laifin Aunty Husnaa ne.

Some1 pls tell me where IBB dey do zance  ;D

Allah ja zamanin ka. What gives you the impression that am stalking you? See me see trouble. And what do you want to do with inda nake zance. Ko zaka mun kwace ne irin na YAR-KURCIYAR SOYAYYA. To let me let you i'v paid the dowry so that your Rawani and big platform you are seated cannot lue her away from me. ehem

Quote from: Bee on December 04, 2007, 09:55:07 PM
Haha. i think it is saying ' i'm watching you '

I thought of that too. But the lips are saying something different from the fingers. Watch closely

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 04, 2007, 11:33:19 PM
correct .

Correct Bee? Hmnn try read the lips
IHS

Muhsin

Hunsaa, where can I get these firefox smileys?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.