News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

(Big sigh)
At last; a masculine voice of REASON...hear hear Dante
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

QuoteAt last; a masculine voice of REASON...hear hear Dante
In ka ji mata na yabon namiji, to zasu cuceshi kenan.

*~MuDa~*

Ashe dai ka gane. Ai babbar abinda ya saka nake yarda da kai BK shine ka na da ganewa. E be like say u dey por my mind!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dante

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
QuoteAt last; a masculine voice of REASON...hear hear Dante
In ka ji mata na yabon namiji, to zasu cuceshi kenan.

:arrow:   LoL

*~MuDa~*

GUys i saw this hausa movie, "Komai Dozen" a few days back, i cudnt help laghing and remebering this post, a good depiction of the hoausa courtship relations in kano and the other parts of northern nigeria. Daso is in the movie two. Pls Husnaa i strongly recommend it for watching just for the fun of it!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

In sha Allah zan kalli majigin, Muda.  ;D

IBB

Why are babes materialistic? Let me tell u sometin now, Guys are materialist too, they go for rich daddy's gals, sugar mumies do u know the latest one ONLINE DATING, dating white gals around the world to send them money or plane ticket get them visa citizenship abroad guess wat all they need is the money nothin else get the money and run away or divoce the gal.

Am not saying there are no material gals. but why date them, u realise she's the greedy type leave her alone. Oh I C, the gal wouldnt give you attention cos you dont have nice car, thats cool look for your class. Annabi ma yace to avoid the tension of society gap marry ur type so u dont have to stress yourself.

You can upgrade ur local chick, they are easier to maintain. Cant you see Arsenal's manager; he buys local boys and upgrade. U bid according to ur pocket.
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on May 09, 2007, 09:03:05 AM

You can upgrade ur local chick, they are easier to maintain. Cant you see Arsenal's manager; he buys local boys and upgrade. U bid according to ur pocket.

Lol Yanzu yan matan ma are equated with footballs and their players! Cabdi! to Allah Ya Kyauta Ameen ;D ;D ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 09, 2007, 06:41:40 PM
Quote from: IBB on May 09, 2007, 09:03:05 AM

Lol Yanzu yan matan ma are equated with footballs and their players! Cabdi! to Allah Ya Kyauta Ameen ;D ;D ;D

He was just making it easy for you to comprehend the language...!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Janwuya

Hmmmm....I like the word "upgrade", sounds like some kind of hardware, but I guess its 'software'....right? ;D

MC-HAMA

intresting topic, two more days to finish reading the thread.
Da 'kyar nasha, yafi da'kyar aka kama ni...

HUSNAA

Quote from: MC-HAMA on May 23, 2007, 11:44:59 AM
intresting topic, two more days to finish reading the thread.

Cabdi! You get time on yr hands..... plenty. Hala strike din ASUU ya shafe ka, kai ma?

neozizo

Quote from: HusnaaCabdi! You get time on yr hands..... plenty. Hala strike din ASUU ya shafe ka, kai ma?
LOLOLOL!
Quote from: IBBYou can upgrade ur local chick, they are easier to maintain. Cant you see Arsenal's manager; he buys local boys and upgrade. U bid according to ur pocket.
Sometimes 'if e no be panadol,e no fit be like panadol'.

IBB

Quote from: Janwuya on May 22, 2007, 08:48:59 PM
Hmmmm....I like the word "upgrade", sounds like some kind of hardware, but I guess its 'software'....right? ;D

No dont use that word. or else they would turn the sofware to hardware, u know u cant upgrade hardware but replace it. consider replacement cost. Be a good manager
IHS

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: IBB on May 23, 2007, 10:54:50 PM

No dont use that word. or else they would turn the sofware to hardware, u know u cant upgrade hardware but replace it. consider replacement cost. Be a good manager

LOL...men dats so right, u know women are so good at revenge! *still laffs*
www.articlesdir.co.cc