News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

I can handle Naija on my own !!!

Started by Dante, February 13, 2004, 10:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

kharuldeen

kofa

n GOD i trust

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I cannot doubt that OBJ has the power to take Nija through. But it is evident that the man lacks good intention. This illegitimate 'Government' will be forever remembered for its' dearth of vision and mission.

One day Insha Allah (SWT) we will wake up and this bad dream will be history.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

alimsuf

Anya kuwa figorms,

It seem U didnt hear him well, he said "I can mishandle Nija on my own"

alimsuf

No Figorm!!!, It seems U did not hear him well, He said:"I can mishandle Nija and Nijas on my own"

kalala

let them say what ever they are going to say but iam still coming back

IBB. IS COMING BACK TO POWER
alala da kalalatu......!

Dala

we no go agree lailai.this ur muscle na puf puf.

Wayaga puf puf.kada ma ka yarda, to ya zakayi?

kofa

haba tsunburbura akwai yarda zamu yi.just ku zira mana ido n c if this govt will succeed in this second time. opposition zamu yi tayi har sai sun gaji.
n GOD i trust

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,

Obasanjo has lost focus, says CAN

By Sukuji Bakoji

Bureau Chief, Kaduna

Policies of the Federal Government received hard knocks at the weekend from the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Primate of the Anglican Communion, Most Rev. Peter Jasper Akinola.

He rated the performance of President Olusegun Obasanjo as “below average,” and  described the administration as “not people-oriented, which is engaged in a wild goose chase.”

Akinola, also Archbishop of Abuja diocese, said the administration seems to have lost focus and bereft of ideas, hence the wild goose chase for a way out of the woods.

He made the assertions on an NTA Kaduna programme at the weekend.

He said if he were to meet Obasanjo in person, he would tell him that the policies of his administration are not people-oriented and that the masses are suffering as a result of such unpopular policies.

“Topmost on my mind will be that government should do more in carrying Nigerians along with its programmes,” Akinola added.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Masoyi

;D

Hahahahahaahaha, ;D

dante better remove this post, or beware if he see this they
will come and pack you into the jail.

don basu da mutunci mutanen.
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Anonymous

Gimbiya

i am angry with you kano people.

oh poor (boy?) now did we make you cry? :'(
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Fulanizzle

The real Baba sanjo said ...

amma thats sooo disrespectful...... let the man breathe some air!

lets just hope he does have the power....
)

IBB

pls let us not make the MISTAKE our FATHERS made.

we have to take away this tribal watever if we want this country of ours to go further.

Y people wouldn't look at the good things u do but only the bads.
u guys have acertain his weaknesses y wouldn't u make some suggestions on how to tackle those weaknesses n stp discouraging him.
thats y we r not progressin in this country we always discourage peep instead of encouragin em.

pls n pls
IHS