News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Concerning marriage: What do u tink bout dis?

Started by Anonymous, October 18, 2002, 10:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Meena, lemme 1st start by sayin u r MOST highly welkom......Toh minkem! wat kan I say.........am so bad very poor in this field of topic but woman if u lyk d guy & he lyks carry on.......marry him, stay & grow old 2gether koh?

mhmmm Ibro wat I think of marriage r as followz:

sum marriages dont add 2 & 2 2geda..they subtract one from d oda.

Marriage is not bed of roses but a field of battle

Marriage is d waste paper basket of emotions (u r happy) nxt gettin married, crisis starts 2 begin all u hav in ur binbasket is wet tissues(tears)

Marriage is a bribe 2 make a housekeeper thinks shes d householder.

In English marriage system.....under dem registy aure.....they go "2 hav & 2 hold from this day 4ward 4 better or worse, 4 richer 4 poorer in sickness & in health, 2 luv & 2 cherish & 2 obey till death death du DEM part.......well these analysis goes same 4 all religious weddins......but hear this

A lady dumped her man cuz he turned out disabled afta an accident......(where was d in sickness & health vow?)

A woman left her man 4 Mr richie rich(I taut she took d oath of richer or poorer?).

A gul claimedshe duznt luv her husby anymore (taut she said 2 luv & cherish ::)

How many women obey their husbands(a woman whipped her husby up juss 4 cumin home late) Obeyin indeed!

Aha! 4 d till death du them part bit(Now how many women hav already cut short d lives of their husby!)

Marriage is juss sum'en else........look @ it as u c it........but nah one big dimension.......mhmmmmm :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

ummitah You tell mi now. You a muslim 4 sure, yes but could u live ur whole life without the company of a man, legally...marriage. I wouldnt know the answer. Its about time u start thinking of ur reaity wouldnt u think?  thiink u scared of marriage coz of ur experineces, every one has a bad day(forget mah spellings this keytboard sucksd), everyone has a screwd life, but the succeful people are those who know how to turn things around, how to endure and live through the bad to the good. Now I dont know things much but I know u r a winner, u r succesful and u r strong... what is left is for u to klnow trhat ummitah. All u peeps better know that

my power lies in the help I give and take from k-online
Safety and Peace

Bashir

ummita

Quoteummitah You tell mi now. You a muslim 4 sure, yes but could u live ur whole life without the company of a man, legally...marriage. I wouldnt know the answer. Its about time u start thinking of ur reaity wouldnt u think? ?thiink u scared of marriage coz of ur experineces, every
A'a which xperiances kuma :o Toh............(she laffs) Yeah Alhamdulilah I was born a muslim, wud die a muslim,
Marriage is part of sunni, Allahs sayins no doubt, wont argue with lurd almyt's wording but we tlkin issues concernin marriage.................so u r tryin 2 say............marriage has ONLY d bright side........Ibro try raisin your blind folds and also look at it from the negative aspect...........in d main tym :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

ummita

Quotelove n aversion wear off with time.

Wont say it sucks, Prophet also brought out d best in marriages it has a well-positive side However, Bash but you are soooooooooooooo correct with your second statement...............plz shed more light.
I dont even know wat nomenclature best 2 use to explain is issue. I truthfully remain :-X :-X :-X dis tym

Ibro2g

True too But Mah sista, everything has a dark and a bright side. Besides marrage is preety complex and is so mixed up, but the ssue remains clear; Marriage s the only legal way to do it, to survive, for the contnuity of humanity.
  Furthermore sis, no matter how bad we dislike what we are facing, the lord said" Do you think You wouldnt be tested", my poem says every life wll be tested.
  Accept marraige as a test in life, as an Ibada...make it a habbit to love it coz the blessed woman will die in it. I dont know too many things Ummitah but I know u are blessed... I swear u r.
      Marriage could be very bad but ts advantages are a hundred percent better than its dsadvantages. Believce mii.

Let us put the love of faith, truth, and goodwll in our hearts and we shal triumph in this world and the next.

As pa bature level, marriage sucks ;D
Safety and Peace

Bashir

QuoteTrue too But Mah Marriage s the only legal way to do it, to survive, for the contnuity of humanity.
y is it that ppl think continuity of d species is such a good thing?

quote author=Ibro2g link=board=general;num=1034967726;start=45#50 date=11/15/03 at 13:16:44]True too
Furthermore sis, no matter how bad we dislike what we are facing, the lord said" Do you think You wouldnt be tested", my poem says every life wll be tested.
? Accept marraige as a test in life, as an Ibada...make it a habbit to love it coz the blessed woman will die in it. [/quote]

i wont put my head in a croc's mouth to test my faith.

QuoteTrue too
Marriage could be very bad but ts advantages are a hundred percent better than its dsadvantages. Believce mii.

advantages of marriage:

1. sex ?2. physical companionship ( u cd b lonely inside)

disadvantages:

1. nagging ?2. jealousy ?3. multiplication of worries ? 4. boring sex ?

Gimbiya

OOOOOOOOOOkay I can see this topic is getting so intense. I have a lot of issues when it come to marriage, I think it's really hard to decide that who you will like to spend the rest of your life with. I know that marriage isn't all good and dandy and it shouldn't be. I actaully starts suspecting a relationship that is 100% perfect because it doesn't exist. the way I see this is that if at some point in life parents and children run into some hardships understanding each other what make you think that a husband and wife can understand each other the whole time. I'm also not saying that marriage is packed of hardhip and misundersdtanding, no it's not, there's time where you'll feel that you can live with your partners till death do you apart and there's going to be time that you will be saying to yourself what the heck was I thinking. I believe most of the time you just don't see it coming one day you are smiling and the next you are raising your voice and tears are running out of your eyes and veice versa. it will continue on and on just like an energerzer battery, but why will we stop ourself from having that one moment of happiness that one moment of smile that feeling that heart never felt before? why? becuase we are scared? well some people say that I am very choosey, according to my mother, I also know that at a point of a person life all parents want to see is their child to be married but am I really choosy or in my words I said careful. the question here is how CHOOSY/CAREFUL can one be to be happily married or close to being happily? HoW? ???
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Bashir

oh yeah, i hadnt fininshed that time.
d most f*cked up thing about marriage is children. as a kid, u r always being told to " stop that! put it down, come into the house out da rain" or (slap!!) "that will teach u not to say that again." then think of primary school n all those sadistic teachers n the boys who were bigger n stronger than u n they thot u were a chihuahua. the worst is secondary school. u r going thru ur adolescent blues n u r expected to write jsce n ssce. or those bloody seniors who were always brutalizing u n extorting ur grub. this is all before u discover girls n how they can make u want to crawl under a stone with just a glance. then university. lectures that wd make hitler look like ur kindly uncle. credit loads n carry overs n what not. ooh its very screwed man. then u r supposed to start all over again n put someone thru all that sh*t? i think not. this is all from d  child's point of  view. now d parents. if u read d "holy books" carefully, u'll see that d latter ppl hav a higher chance of going to hell. considering that d earlier generations had a 20% chance of salvation, what do u think d chances r now? so if u give birth to kids, they will probably all go to hell. y wd anyone want to do that to anybody? n then what if u give birth to them n u cant take care of them?

ummita

*signs* mhmmmm some ppl never seem to appreciate the facts of life :-/. B glad that u alive & been all through that!!!. Life is all about learning, U learn in life & move on a wiser person.

ummita

Ibro I hear u, I absolutely agree & also disgaree with ur comments but in the main tym .......I remain  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Hafsy_Lady

Mhmmm I think I need to hold a freinds meeting. The earlier we marry her off the better. What do you reckon Ibro?

Bashir oya mind yuwa language.........you like using F'ing this ef'ing, ef'ing this ef'ing that, Kabari ko san fito da tsumangiya ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

zezezee

tsumangiya?  :o :o :o :o   i think i better stay outta this conversation.    men i hate that stuff. i remember back in the days when my big bro used to buy them for popsy!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Bashir

QuoteMhmmm I think I need to hold a freinds meeting. The earlier we marry her off the better. What do you reckon Ibro?

Bashir oya mind yuwa language.........you like using F'ing this ef'ing, ef'ing this ef'ing that, Kabari ko san fito da tsumangiya ::)

u c what am saying ko. someone is already threatening me. i was traumatized by all d brutality. now am delicate(when am not being macho)