News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Nigeria 1988 population was false.. He is data to prove it.

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2004, 02:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eskimo"First of all let me correct you..please expung Niger from your Middle Belt They wont have anyhing to do with it.

As for Nassarawa..well i wont talk for them but all I know the people of Lafia and Nassarawa Emirates are from the part of the country you hate. Plateau and Benue are mile belt..Benue will definately be accepte as part of the south. But to be honest with you Plateau will never accepted by you southerners. The choice is their let them follow you an see.

See, Mr I dont kno you, Itshekiri are found in Ondo..but what ever be the case they are not yoruba. History relates them with yoruba just like it relates Igala with yorubas (for you information Yoruba broke away from Igala!) but what of the Ebiras are they not part of Kogi. My wife is from there too in case you dont know. Ebira are from Jukuns by their history...and check where the Jukuns are from..southern Borno years back. Their empire kororofa extended to Zaria and Kano before the Hausa rebolted....I hate to educate in History so find it out yourself.

The Jukuns of Taraba will never go to the south where Tivs and Idoma will surely belong. Plateau cannot be a state of its own. Is not possible.

The 90% of Kwara are yorubas..that is another statistic of yours! I am now getting use to it! Well let the yorubas go to your side.

Please areminder do not speak of the south..It will never remain as a single country when Nigeria is broken. Your side and our side get nothing of the stolen oil again.

Here is what I analysed below.

I would take each state in the Mibble belt and compare them to the Hausa/fulani and accepted leave.

Benue: would go with the south. You also agree.

Taraba would go with the south. if you they decide not to, Good lucky to them.

Plateau. Would go with the south. Do you want me to paste, How many time your people tried to kill them all and claim their land...

Nassarawa would go with the South... I know the Name nassarawa is hausa. And that have been the way, your people have manipulated the System. In the state. you can not find anybody that claim he is Hausa/ fulani. The major tribe are  Eggons, Alagos and Tiv. Do you homework, they are all christain. and would never go with Muslim and put up with your sharia law. South would they go.. Check out how your people have tried killing them.

Niger:  Majority tribe Nupe. Second populated tribe is gwari. The Nupe people have been treated badly over the years that None of thier son have beeen governor because your people did everything to make sure that the minority rule over the majority in the state. You want to know why, because most Nupe are christain. Check search engine google to comfirm this information. I have been to lapai, Bida.  Check the no of local govt in the state. How many are Nupe LG. So if a vote is cast, base on fair play. NIger state would NEVER NEVER go with you people. But if is based on your normal hausa/fulani manipulated election. sure. you can manipulated the vote..

I hope you know that the gwari want your people out of Kaduna..

Adamawa: This is a funny state. fulani are in only 4 local govt, but they tried to bring down the majority tribe The Bachama. I know you have never heard about them. They are the majority tribe in the state. they are in Numan, demsa, Lamurde, Grie,song, Guyuk and shelleng. But your people have block them and tried everything possible.

Do you know that there are more christain than Muslim in Adamawa state. I have been their. If a Real population census is done, not your hausa/fulani manipulation, Christain are more in the state.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eskimo"Forget about 25% of oil belonging to itshekiri..they are not yorubas they are themselves.

You are very funny..the way you sites your examples. I accepted and confirmed to you Yorubas and Igalas are related, but not because of your failed attempt to show that. Those example you give are...

did you know that lafia in Hausa and igala means the same thing too. Una (igala)and quna (hausa) (q is pronounce as guttural k sounds more like ou) means burn. alemo and lemu, italo (igalas do not pronounce r) and taro, and many examples.I just dont want to sound like you!

Let me please answer that question that you think is the bomb!

Majority in Kano are Hausas and the Emir is fulani. That makes the Hausa "stupid" as you said comparing them with Kanuris who are not.
Wellfor your information, Kanuris are what Hausas are? So are your yoruba people that are under a fulani Emir too in Ilorin. The Nupes that you are so much want to snatch to your side are even more "stupid" by allowing a fulani to be the Emir even using Etsu (a nupe title).

Argungu are not Hausa!? so what are they Yorubas..you are a master in the art of guessing. What of Daura. If Nassarawa, Lafia, are not Hausa their Emirs are. So are the also "stupid".  Is it true that there is an Emir in Auchi (Edo State) I ve not confirmed that yet..so dont crucify for it!

Should we please forget this and think of how to move forward and develop our country. Nigeria is not the only Multi Religious, Multi Ethnic Country in the world. Believe me we are better off as one if only we should stop Corruption and this Tribalism.

On Itsekiri, during the creation of delta state, Itseriki said to be merge with Ondo state. the Olu of warri presented their decision to the IBB. Check on this search engine...

Yoruba name Omosola
Itsekiri name Omasola

Yoruba name Omogbami
Itsekiri name Omogbami

Yoruba name Orisa
Itsekiri name Orise

Look for an Ilaje and Itsekiri and ask them to speak their language and you would be convinced, Or you would now say Ilaje are not Yoruba....

On Emir issue. The Hausa should drive all the Fulani Emir away.simple, The hausa can not be slave to the Fulani..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ajingi"
Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "ajingi"Guest

Enough is enough!!

If you don't want to be with Hausas in this country, where are you heading to? Benin republic, camaroun or Niger republic? thank God, hausa's are predominant in the northern part of the country irrespective of regions. We earn to have our abode. Okay!! let split the country into two parts; you and the North. How do you settle with the remaining dwellers. Please can you tell me anything that you people are bringing for the benefit of this country that a hausa man cannot do so?

You are very wrong in your statistical data presentation. Because statistically this is not the way to present a data. cos the data you present is full of bias and inconsistency. How confident are you in your analysis? Which method do you take to analyse you findings. Anything to do with inhabitants, population etc is called Demography. Statistics deal with parametric and non parametric analysis. You forget to or I dont think you know about that; Correlation coefficient, variation in the population and testing the hypothesis of your findings. Because in any research there most be a hypothesis test to have 95%-99% confidence.

Dont even think that you can provocate hausa with your fraudulent manner and get away like that. Hausa's are everywhere in every signifant human endavour. You better go to college and read Statistics very well, before you challege us statistically.

ajingi, find out your History, the Yoruba came to the land before your people. If anyone as to leave, it would be you.
Nigeria is a name of a Country, Not a name of a land. In one million Years. Yorubaland would remain on the surface of this earth. While Nigeria can stop existence, Nigeria is a britian idea. It is not a people want and desire. So if you want Nigeria. go and join your masters britain who created. Nigeria.
Here is the statistice and I will to share the statistice with you, since you know statistice. I would post my figure and Correlation coefficient, and other statistice language for expect like you.

Hope it is a real data analysed not copy and paste

IHave a question for you, Please tell me what is the maximum population of a village you have been to in Hausa/fulani land... Just make a guess and I would give you would analyze you data

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eskimo"Forget about 25% of oil belonging to itshekiri..they are not yorubas they are themselves.

You are very funny..the way you sites your examples. I accepted and confirmed to you Yorubas and Igalas are related, but not because of your failed attempt to show that. Those example you give are...

did you know that lafia in Hausa and igala means the same thing too. Una (igala)and quna (hausa) (q is pronounce as guttural k sounds more like ou) means burn. alemo and lemu, italo (igalas do not pronounce r) and taro, and many examples.I just dont want to sound like you!

Let me please answer that question that you think is the bomb!

Majority in Kano are Hausas and the Emir is fulani. That makes the Hausa "stupid" as you said comparing them with Kanuris who are not.
Wellfor your information, Kanuris are what Hausas are? So are your yoruba people that are under a fulani Emir too in Ilorin. The Nupes that you are so much want to snatch to your side are even more "stupid" by allowing a fulani to be the Emir even using Etsu (a nupe title).

Argungu are not Hausa!? so what are they Yorubas..you are a master in the art of guessing. What of Daura. If Nassarawa, Lafia, are not Hausa their Emirs are. So are the also "stupid".  Is it true that there is an Emir in Auchi (Edo State) I ve not confirmed that yet..so dont crucify for it!

Should we please forget this and think of how to move forward and develop our country. Nigeria is not the only Multi Religious, Multi Ethnic Country in the world. Believe me we are better off as one if only we should stop Corruption and this Tribalism.

Ekimos, if you do not believe me, at least you would believe A man who is from that Area. delta and he is Uhrobo man.. Read is article on
Niger Delta problems

By  

Maj-Gen David Ejoor (rtd)

Chief of Staff, Nigerian Army 1972-1975

Here is the point I want to point out to you..

""""""The Federal Government has supported the Olu of Warri over the ages to establish discriminatory institutions in Warri since 1950 when he moved from Ode Itsekiri in Escravos to Warri. The Federal Government supports the determination of the Olu who is actually a descendant of one exiled Benin Prince to establish a domain in Warri to compare with Benin Kingdom. The reaction of Urhobo and Ijaw led to the change of Warri province to Delta Province, when Awolowo changed the title of Olu of Itsekiri to Olu of Warri province to become the only traditional ruler in Warri province. The Itsekiri language is an Ilaje dialect. The titles of Olu and Atuwese were given at Ilaje in Ijebu before arrival in Warri. """""

Major general Ejoor in this article claim that """""The Itsekiri language is an Ilaje dialect.""""""   Which is true..   So you know that you people are in problem . if we withdran our OIL... We own 32% of the oil ..... I have prove beyoud any doubt. Read about the story of Itsekiri and Ilaje.... My brother. We own the Oil ,

see article

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/narticles/niger_delta_problems.htm

alhaji_aminu

salam
ajingi and eskimo. here is an advice for you. stop arguing with this 'guest'. it doesnt change anything. i have since left my mouth shut i mplore you to do same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "myadudu"salam
ajingi and eskimo. here is an advice for you. stop arguing with this 'guest'. it doesnt change anything. i have since left my mouth shut i mplore you to do same.

Mr, you are scared because you know I am saying the truth. Why are you scared. and you do not want them to speak.

ajingi

Wow!! Mr Guest you are not a real statistician. Why do you try to be too inquisitive. Are you not a data analysist? can't you accomodate missing value analysis to get the parameters. Let me give you a hints. I dont know whether you know something about stratification in demography?. if you know that, you can be able to know the maximum number of people in our village. This can be done by making each state in Nigeria as stratum. Then you consider our village or state to be dummy. For any difficulties in your analysis we will help out, okay!!.

Lets back to population census. Before you conduct a census, you must have to do sample survey. A survey condected before the actual census. Please how do you conferre sample and population parameters, when the population is normally distributed?
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ajingi"Wow!! Mr Guest you are not a real statistician. Why do you try to be too inquisitive. Are you not a data analysist? can't you accomodate missing value analysis to get the parameters. Let me give you a hints. I dont know whether you know something about stratification in demography?. if you know that, you can be able to know the maximum number of people in our village. This can be done by making each state in Nigeria as stratum. Then you consider our village or state to be dummy. For any difficulties in your analysis we will help out, okay!!.

Lets back to population census. Before you conduct a census, you must have to do sample survey. A survey condected before the actual census. Please how do you conferre sample and population parameters, when the population is normally distributed?

Mr Let me use Katsina state for example, You see there are only 798 villages in Katsina and less than 100 towns, for the 1988 figure to be correct an average village would be about 4000 people. And I have lived in this state and visted most of the villages because of my job. And I would tell you most of the villages are less than 4000 people. that is what I am saying.

You see, Some of the census figure in 1988 were wrong. Take for example oyo state, the number of houses that pay property tax in Ibadan only was said to be 867,916 in 1987 , but the census claim that Ibadan was less than 1 million, meaning one person per house in Ibadan was 1.15... about one person for each house.. And you want the world to believe that .... Please... The number of children in Ibadan who attend primary and secondary school was 1,268,373 in 1987. but the population census put Ibadan at less than one million.  this is why we are against the population census. Population law, should force nigerian to Include Picture and thumb print. Do you agree with me. or you support buhari who does not want people picture taken for census. Do you know why Buhari and northern leader are scare that ID would be use for election and population census..? or do you think they want to cheat???? if you do know please tell me. I await for an answer, I really want to learn from you.

I do not see any big deal why ID should not be used for Census and National ID card. Govt should take thumb print and picture.

Eskimo

Yadudu you are ryt..this is my last piece here.
The man has now open up..I have been pusihng him cos I already knew his agenda..THE GUY IS RELIGIOUSLY....(not from my mouth).

I finally see the truth..the whole Nigeria is a christian state..so what!!! I am a muslim and I will remain so.

Go and do your worst...you are just fixing statistics in a crazy and unintelligent manner..you are real dumbhead!~!

CONGRATULATIONS
you are honoured to argue with me!!!!!
Please dont bother to respond...cos thy honour is lost!!!
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eskimo"Yadudu you are ryt..this is my last piece here.
The man has now open up..I have been pusihng him cos I already knew his agenda..THE GUY IS RELIGIOUSLY....(not from my mouth).

I finally see the truth..the whole Nigeria is a christian state..so what!!! I am a muslim and I will remain so.

Go and do your worst...you are just fixing statistics in a crazy and unintelligent manner..you are real dumbhead!~!

CONGRATULATIONS
you are honoured to argue with me!!!!!
Please dont bother to respond...cos thy honour is lost!!!

Homo

ajingi

Guest how can u relate National ID card, Census and election? We are talking on data analysis to get the facts. Do yo know the total number of voters cards given to north and south?

answer me right now.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ajingi"Guest how can u relate National ID card, Census and election? We are talking on data analysis to get the facts. Do yo know the total number of voters cards given to north and south?

answer me right now.

THE RESULTS OF THE 1979 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

STATES  GNPP             UPN                    NPN              PRP             NPP

Bauchi 154,218         29,960 3             623,989          3,202        47,314

Kaduna  190,936       92,382                596,302        436,771     65,319

Kano 18,468             14,968               242,643        907,136      11,041

Ondo    3,561           1,294,666             57,361           2,509         11,752

Oyo 8,029               1,197,983             177,999      4,804         7,732

SOURCE: Alaba Ogunsanwo and Haroun Adamu: Nigeria, The Making of the Presidential System 1979 General Elections, Kano,1982.

Please add up the figure.. please note that Kaduna consist of Kaduna and Katsina...  which IBB claim that in both is now 7.9 million... but the yoruba ondo and oyo  state which had more people , never had children for 10 years...

While fomer Kano and Kaduna population doubled the Yoruba state of ondo and Oyo state never had children for 10 years, their population reduce..... could this be true my friend?

Anonymous

THE RESULTS OF THE 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

STATE    M.K.O.Abiola      Bashir Tofa

Katsina 171,169              271,000        442,176
Oyo      536,011             105,788       641,799

Anonymous

Quote from: "Anonymous"THE RESULTS OF THE 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

STATE    M.K.O.Abiola      Bashir Tofa   total vote

Kano 169,619                 54,809          324,428
Katsina 171,169              271,000        442,176
Oyo      536,011             105,788       641,799

Notice the 1993 election was the first time,, people where counted , over the fraud election in the past. Even Tofa accepted the result // you can see that more people came out to vote in Oyo state than Kano and katsina... tofa is from kano state. when you real do the counting..... Oyo is more populated than kano and katsina

nura

agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi