News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 12, 2008, 10:24:29 AM
yes GGNK, the 3rd January is for sure.
those leaving far away overseas and
oversaharas can make a live-phone
conversation and say hello to members
during the GTG.  GGNK should acquire a
dedicated ETISALAT line for this purpose
so that we will paste the numbers on
the notice board for everyone.

Would that work, DB?

GGNK,
I'll inshaAllah see I contact whoever I can, Prof. inclusive.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Third January it is then. Allah ya kaimu.

Quote from: gogannaka on December 11, 2008, 11:57:34 PM
BKGZ kai kuma what can you do?

Ni? ::) I can attend! ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on December 11, 2008, 11:57:34 PM
I second the January 3rd date.

Muda please kindly book Allaince for that date.

DB please estimate the number of people attending so that we have an idea of what we need for refreshment.Also contact the chief host...as per funds  ;D

Those that cannot come like su Husnaa can send representatives.
Admin and Prof should also be notified....Muhsin  ;)

BKGZ kai kuma what can you do?

You can represent me GGNK. Full authority given. Allah Ya bada sa'a ameen. Have a great time guys and also barka da sallah to every one.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

Quote from: IBB on December 06, 2008, 01:07:28 AM
Good effort from you guys. Too bad some of us are too far

yea same here, we'll just get the low down on the happenings of that exclusive day.
Oh and hope everyone had a blessed eid ;)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

na kwana a gidana lol.

Update:

it seems everyone is happy with the proposed
date.  a member suggested that the likes of Husnaa,
IBB and others who might not be in the country
during the GTG should make sure to be online
either on phone or via web cam to say hello to he
team.

i have been receiving pressure that maganar
rago berbecue must be included, and this is no other
person than the mouse and cursor of kline, the
only heir to the throne and dan gatan admin
malam ibn muda cris.  the issue is still open for
debate as to wether ayi berbecue or not and is it
rago or dan akuya (bunsuru)?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
DB, please let us so far how many people are attending.
What do you think if we could collaborate with BUK Kano state students' union? we could have a public leture in one of the halls in BUK, then after that we can have our actual GTG.

Anyway, am pleased with progress being made. Allah (SWT) Ya bamu dukkan alkhairi.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dan-Borno

Engineer, welcome back from hajj mabrur, and as
you can see, we deliberately delayed the GTG so
that the likes of you who are on hajj to come back.

The issue of public lecture or presentation as widely
debated is now OVER, the GTG has been reduced to
a GTG as the name implies, which will allow members
to discuss further on ways to further the cause of
kline in the future.

For now, Alliance France in Kano is the venue of the
GTG, Mudacriss dan Tarmuwa has since booked the
venue for the GTG.

We intend to take on little snacks, drinks and possibly
a whole bunsuru berbecued (tell one of your dogari
to come with a knife, because we wont allow His
Royal Highness to cut meat).

the tantative date is 3rd January, 2008

Time is being deliberated and soon will be communicated
to all forumites.

thanks
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: EMTL on December 17, 2008, 07:41:37 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
DB, please let us so far how many people are attending.

Mr. Chairman DB,
you should respond to this as well.

*~MuDa~*

Peace be On You All, how have you all been? Hope well?

I bring you glad tidings, Alliance has been booked for the prescribed date, 3rd January 2009. We  have been granted a place where we can have both the public lecture and the berbacue. For the number of people coming, i am envisioning we wouldnt pass 40 people or less i guess.

I also met Dr. Yusuf Adamu who happen to be one of the pioneers of kanoonline "TheFour Dwarfs", as they call themselves, he informed me that the webmaster is in Abuja, he gave me his number and i will call him as soon as possible. in addition he will inform the other members such as Prof. Abdallah and so on. i solicited for a public presentation, but i havent chose a topic, its not in my power to choose.

Well thats all i did for now, what we now need is to make budget and start making arrangements for the drinks and Rago. Oops, i have also booked a griller, so we can grill the meat as agreed, what do you say?

Ma'assalam.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Thank you Muda- we spoke on the phone.
I can see we are making lots of progress - thanks Mr. Chairman (Danbarno and his team). AlhamdulilLah. We agreed with Muda on the cost of the Ram for the BBQ - and Insha Allah I will pay for this. Muhsin should check his UBA bank act and confirm transfer of the money for the BBQ(ram). What other Meals? Alkaki, Zogale, etc.
Now that Muda is still in kano I will suggest that he (Muda) meets with Muhsin, Dan Maigona, Sheikh/Hashim and GGK and finalise every thing. The only other things required are soft drinks, sound system, banners?, IV (sms?), and topic for the lecture/discussion.

I tried getting Mr. Chairman (DB) on the phone but his phones are switched-off- propbalbly meeting with his Excellency or Lerusa... Any here are some in puts:

Can we discuss either: (1) Nigerian Political challenges and way forward (Case of Northern Nigeria) [2]or/and which way forward for KN-Line? Please discuss proposal with our ELDERS: Webmaster (Alh Salisu), Dr. Adamu, Kurawa and Prof. AbdalLah

We can break into syndicate groups and then reconvene and make some discussion/presentations.
Muda, Muhsin, Bakangizo, Danmaigona, Sheikh, GGK, Jibo Nura, Waziri, etc. can start work on above as soon as possible.- this is ONLY my suggestions, please. The Chairman Dan-barno should please consider above.

Proposed Date: I have no objection to the proposed, i.e. 3rd January 09 but 27th December 08 is not bad either and may be preferrable.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Wa'alaikumum salaam,

Thats very good of both of you, Engineer and Muda. InshaAllah I'll see to meeting these fellows. There then we would be able to come up with tsayayyirar magana--something genuine.

Although, I eventually lost Muda's number, but I'm sending request to GGNK to pls send me the number or I'll think other way to get in touch. Moreover, I'm afraid but I don't know the other person you mentioned i.e Sheik/Hashim. Who knows him, pls?

And concerning the topic of discussion. I think I have little or no to say. The space is left for older and bigger members su tofa albarkacin bakinsu.

Thanks
Muhsin

admin

Quote from: EMTL on December 21, 2008, 11:12:01 AM
Proposed Date: I have no objection to the proposed, i.e. 3rd January 09 but 27th December 08 is not bad either and may be preferrable.

Sallama to all!

I think if it is any date during the holidays would have a lot more people being able to attend. I may not make it if it is the 3rd.

Please contact Prof. Abdalla U. Adamu and or Dr. Yusuf Adamu with the details so they can assist with the activities.

btw, Adamu Yusif (one of the "Four Dwarfs"), has passed away - Allah ya jikansa, mukuma Allah ya sa mu cika da imani.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

HUSNAA

Waye Adamu Yusif kuma?
Allah Ya Jikan sa. You shouldnt be calling Prof Uba Adamu and Dr. Yusuf Adamu dwarfs just cos you are very tall. Even as a joke its a bit tacky and even if they refer to themselves as such, its still tacky.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum