News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mufi

Yes, Aunt Husnaa i will like to hear what u think about my Avatar. I think u r one Intelligent lady, i can only interprete ppls emotions and what/who they r in person.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Lol Mufi.. its early days yet.  From what you have written so far, you are highly educated, gifted in languages. I think u are probably poor at mathematics.. just a hunch. Your avatar itself doesnt really say much about u except to say it is a safe avatar.. so u probably dont like revealing too much of yrself or you are not a flamboyant person or dont care about standing out too much in a crowd to be admired.  ;)
I wonder how much of THAT I got correctly??? ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Mufi

Lol at your interpretation of me, the only thing u got wrong was the mathematics, i can't say that i'm super good but that i can do very well in any math class. i'm a very well reserved individual, what u see is what u get. the avatar does not show the exact replication of who i am, but i liked the picture so i just picked that, by the way it reminds so much of a friend that i decided to use it. :D :D :D
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Muhsin

Aunty Husnaa, you really deserve all the respect members like Mufi, D-Barno, I myself and the rest are showing towards you. Very tender-hearted, caring, witty you are. Great Kudos.

Relatively speaking, I've been for long trying to load my real, I mean real picture in this forum as my avarta. Unluckily enough, I always ecountered probs. Hope today am gonna do it. Will you have your words on it?

Thanks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

hey, well goodluck in trying to upload your avatar. ;)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Thanks Amira. But imagine, same things just happened yesterday. What a bad luck?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Muhsin...in the old sofware, pictures that exceeds 6KB dont fit in, so i will suggest that u try contacting the admin, he does a lot of miracles u know!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on July 30, 2007, 12:33:40 PM
Aunty Husnaa, you really deserve all the respect members like Mufi, D-Barno, I myself and the rest are showing towards you. Very tender-hearted, caring, witty you are. Great Kudos.
Thanks.

Dont overdo the sugar coating Muhsin (lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D)

IBB

Whats with the reading? Thot I heard some1 requesting for avatar reading. Muna jira
IHS

HUSNAA

Lol IBB the floor is open for ANYBODY to participate in reading ANYBODY's avatar...

I am beginning to feel like a gypsy with a crystal ball  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin's is an open book. There is no need to do a reading. What u see and read is what u get in reality. There is nothing hidden. In otherwords, he is an honest, guileless, sometimes gullible person. But he is sharp  perceptive  and possesses an intricate mind but which we only see glimpses of unfortunately, due to no fault of his own.

IBB

hmmn gypsy with a crystal ball. U sure is not true? lol. Just kidding
IHS

kharuldeen

hmmm,avatar readin,dats interestin,it sounds lyk fun to me.
if its o.k. i'll also lyk to do some avatar readin too.
gogannaka's avatar depicts a sarcastic(fun lovin) person in my mind,his posts also strengthens dat depiction.
dan-borno's avatar potrays "tada kura zunguri kurya",a dan-kauye type of person who likes being significant and wheneva he did't get one,he displays his kauyanci.his posts also strengthens this statement.
adios amigos.

Dan-Borno

The only approved and accredited Avatar Reader in
Kanoonline said this concerning Dan-Borno.

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM
The last is  Dan Borno. Aristocracy to the bone!!  He is something of an enigma. He lets others make the statements, yet when he gets going, he is a surprise also.  ;D

Suddenly, without formal training, someone said this
about same Dan-Borno

Quote from: kharuldeen on August 11, 2007, 02:35:46 AM
dan-borno's avatar potrays "tada kura zunguri kurya",a dan-kauye type of person who likes being significant and wheneva he did't get one,he displays his kauyanci.his posts also strengthens this statement.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

So, Aunty Husnaa, over to you, i think this one na your
new almajiri ko?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 11, 2007, 01:01:20 PM

So, Aunty Husnaa, over to you, i think this one na your
new almajiri ko?

Bai kawo admission papers din sa ba takwana, so I am not sure... Maybe sabon malami ne, kokuwa abun na juyin mulki ne..... :P  kasan bayadda ba tayiwuwa, Kam bornoye... ;D ;D. Ko dayake, everyone is welcome to give a reading... that should be very interesting.

Ahem Donald Duck as an avatar? says a lot about the owner.. ahem..  ;D  ;D. I put him in the same category as IBB. They somehow share the same aura... ;D

amira

So muhsin you've uploaded a different avatar, well it does describe you. :)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*