News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Mudacriss you still look like a troublesome fella  :P

BKGZ anya baza ka canza avatar din ka ba  ::)
After what Arsenal did to AC Milan?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

amira

Hey muda i was supposed to ask you long ago
wat happened to ludacris ne (your cris ending).
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Hey Muda! You look very handsome in that pic... ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on March 05, 2008, 09:37:21 AM
BKGZ anya baza ka canza avatar din ka ba  ::)
After what Arsenal did to AC Milan?

Haba, goga. I'm a veteran Milan fan. Not your usual 'fairweather fans' who only support teams when they are doing well. Do you know I have been supporting Milan since 1991? I have seen almost everything - the good, the bad and the ugly. So one more ugly lost won't shake my faith in the club one bit ;D ;)

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: amira on March 05, 2008, 01:44:56 PM

Lol...its dead!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 06, 2008, 09:42:19 AM

Lol...its dead!

Lallai wannan shine metamorphosis din... I have never noticed that the cris has been detached from the muda.. i guess I am so used to addressing u as muda that the cris kind of went into neural oblivion. Lol u were mudacris before.. but I'm telling u its a complete change.. even yr real pic kind of killed the cris part of the muda completely. Its not that I cant associate that pic with the name mudacriss its just never occurred to me to do so.. comes with knowing a person on a more intimate level i guess than just the cyber ID one is used to seeing all the time.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

sheriff 05

woah!!! have just read through this thread (for the first time).... very interesting, and funny.. imagination and creativity is wonderful...

Konan

jus wanted to say hahaha the person who has AC MILAN logo WE BEAT YAH WOHOOOO WE BEAT U HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA WE BEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT U

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 06, 2008, 01:12:25 PM

Lol...its dead!

comes with knowing a person on a more intimate level i guess than just the cyber ID one is used to seeing all the time.

Exactly, thats what i think we should all start doing now, instead of being incognito all through, Ladymerciful and I took the bold step, i think it is high time the rest of us should follow suit...ko?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Konan

Mufi

Lol...its dead!

You know what Muda you kinda look like Kobe Bryant  ;D ;D
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Hafsy_Lady

Gosh!!!! Husna. Who is that? Awwwwwwwwwww makes me wanna squeeze n cuddle him/her. I juss love babiessssssss. . Goddddddd mashallah, tabarak. Babies sooooo gorgeous! Gaskiya ina da wani handsome and pretty jikoki, ina so ayi hadi. Ummita assume position!!!! ;D

Mudacris.........nice nice nice................was dis the picture u emailed me when you said you liked me and I told you I was too old for you and then you broke in tears. I still have a copy. ;D

Who else? Whose got a new Avatar that I havent commented on.........

Ohhh yah IBB, awww very young. so clean cut and sleak lookin makes me remember American Psycho. Mazaaaaaaaaaaa! Suit for bodi no shillings for pocket. I grab!!! :P But seriously nice avatar.

To, to, to sai wa kuma?

What you see is what you get[/b]

HUSNAA

Thanks Hafsy. She's my daughter... ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

EMTL

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 14, 2008, 05:47:35 AM
Thanks Hafsy. She's my daughter... ;D ;D
Assalamu alaikum,
Masha Allah ....... 7th.... 12th... 15th (Yar auta?) Allah (SWT) Ya raya Ya kuma shiryar da dukkanin Zuri'ar Musulmai.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).