Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

My brother, this one pass lottery or jackpot wallahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Quote from: ummita on January 24, 2008, 03:22:07 PM
VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYY. Mwah, Muah, Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

TOO BLESSED 2 B STRESSED, AND TOO ANOINTED 2 B AGITATED...... BUT FEELIN VERY TIRED AND LAZY.

Allah sarki 'am...........wishin those that r sick a quik recovery......

ummita spit out this happiness and lets all share!! u will feel better! ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

ummita

Mhmmmmm, my sister I dont know what I did 2 God, dat HE has been gratifying......its begining to scare me ;D!!!

Will INSHALLAH let u know, but *pee-arr-eye-vee-ay-tee-ee-el-why*.......... :)

ajingi

Quote from: ummita on January 24, 2008, 03:22:07 PM
VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYY. Mwah, Muah, Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

TOO BLESSED 2 B STRESSED, AND TOO ANOINTED 2 B AGITATED...... BUT FEELIN VERY TIRED AND LAZY.

Allah sarki 'am...........wishin those that r sick a quik recovery......

I think is yawning!! Lol
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

HUSNAA

lol Ajingi that's true fa... looked at another way. Amma I think she is kissing the air around someone's cheek/ear..... ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummita on January 25, 2008, 02:01:31 PM
Mhmmmmm, my sister I dont know what I did 2 God, dat HE has been gratifying......its begining to scare me ;D!!!

Will INSHALLAH let u know, but *pee-arr-eye-vee-ay-tee-ee-el-why*.......... :)

Na lie she de lie, which kind gratifying, she don finally get gotten the approval to marry dat her igbo boy friend she has been dating for the past 3 years now, abi no be so Hafsy_Lady?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

Husna: Infact I aint tellin u anymre, ajingi has spoilt it 4 u. Wat was I even thinkin? :o.......Walahi, see d effects of happiness consumption....I even wanted 2 to ............ ish, was even thnkin, 1st tym, lets have a lil chin-waggin!!!!!!!!!  Anyway.....thnks 4 wakin me up ;D ;D............& therefore :-X  nah mah fasah.

Mudz, ku kyale ni fah >:(, ku kyaleh ni fah, kai da Hafsy >:(!!!!. Dont spoil d remainin 2wks 4 me. Evry1 treatin me lyk egg, kai da Hafsy.....pure evilness!!!! >:( Ku kyaleh fi fah, am warnin u!!!! Anyway, howz sunshine duin? ;D ;)

Ibro2g

I suck...I suck at living so badly, everywhere I go, its the laser sniper on me. I'm tired of runing.

Leave the egg alone, as u can see...its about to hatch

Safety and Peace be with you
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Shivering; fresh sanyi yau aka tashi da shi a Kano.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

hafsee

ı feel good parararan am done wıth exams and now am on VAC yıpee freedom
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Allah Ya bada sa'a hafsee ki ci jarabawar ki. Ameen
I am feeling that kind... not exactly sad but not exactly happy either, and I am yearning for something that is well nigh impossible to have and that makes me feel well not unhappy exactly, but I feel that I am at the Mercy of Allah SWT, sai yadda Ya So. Maybe i can have it Maybe I cannot have it.... and even if I can have it, it wont materialize immediately or in the near future...amma I am always praying for it. So Allah Ya biya mana bukatun mu ameen.

Which brings me to the next thing. I have always loved Tafsir din Abul a'ala Maududi. In my opinion his commentary of the Holy Qur'an is second to none, and I have always wanted to possess copies of his translations of the Qur'an and the commentaries. So Allah Cikin Rahamar Sa, yesterday I was browsing the Sheikh on wikipedia and I came across a link that directly put me in touch with the translation and the commentaries. So I thought it is a good idea to direct all of you to the site, in sha Allah you will get a lot of benefits from it.

http://www.tafheem.net/main.html

Mufi

Alhamdulillah I'm feeling wonderful, the weather is starting to get better.

Husnaa, thanx for the link, Allah ya bada lada.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.