News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Anything you hate about our Hausa People? Any Changes you want?

Started by jewel(abdulgee22), May 08, 2007, 08:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 04, 2007, 08:26:12 PM
another thing that annoys me is the passivity of talakawan mu. Ko mai sai kaji wai sun hakura sun hakura sun hakura, while Allah SWT Ya ce ba zai canza situation din dan adam ba sai ya nemi ya canza shi himself. Sai a kashe ma mutum da sai ya ki karbar blood money, while Allah Ya Halatta masa, kokuwa ya sami azzalumin shugaba wai sai yace ba zai mishi tutsun jaki ba, wai sabur sabur sabur. Ana sabur in mutum ya duba gabas da yamma kudu da arewa ba mafita u are caged or surrounded or totally emasculated. To a lokacin sai mutum yace Fallilahil Hamd Tawakkaltu Alallahi. amma talaka dan arewa............!
Ashe kin gane. Nima wannan abu yana damu na. DOn Allah dubi yadda akayi "Robbery" a wannan (s)election din na kwanannan, amma wai mutanenmu cewa suke yi ayi hakuri, kaddara ce, haka Allah ya so, bla bla bla. Mu kullum sai a cuccemu, amma sai mu rungume hannun mu muce mun barwa Allah. Amma ai Allah ma Ya ce ka tashi ka kwaci kanka daga zalunchi. Baza mu taba fita daga matsala ba da irin wannan hali :(

amira

Gaskiya kam BK, if you dont stand up for your rights, to kaga abun haushi kala kala.
But for this to take affect you need many ppl to stand up so that they can be heard amma its useless
in having a few ppl when you can have a party of ppl, don mutane su san da gaske ake and also they need to continuously make their complaints to whom this may concern. Allah dai yace tashi in taimake ka.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

ummita

Quote from: jewel(abdulgee22) on May 08, 2007, 08:33:29 PM
but what do you hate about our hausa people,
Meynnnn.............THATS TRIBALISM TO THA CORE!!! (ok jokes).....but its true!

Quote from: jewel(abdulgee22) on May 08, 2007, 08:33:29 PMAbeg tell us make see, if there r things we r doing  and need to change them (if we can) Make i start:,
No you didnt! :o......Among the 10 commandments of a traveller......that is: When in Rome, do like d Romans.........I mean u just cant walk into a Hindu temple and ask them why are they worshipin cows.............you just take on board, adjust and strap in...................and am saying u step up hausa land, do like the hausas........a cardinal wrong would be for you to ask them to change their principles......

Anyway let the hausas answer you (*chuckles*)

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Bee

salam
      I dislike the way the hausa man deals with his woman and hides under the umbrella of religion and still gets away with it when it is more of 'tradition and culture'.I dislike that with a passion....
Born To Bee Great

Ibro2g

lol Ummitah
Finally, a great topic...thanks Abdull

The hausa are proud people and patriots, I'm sure Abdull meant no harm in this, just that we aren't perfect and there are things about us that needs...considerations.
First of all, the Hausa man is a very lazy man. And no it was'nt a developed habbit. Traditionally, we were known to be farmers, off season we just sit at home and eat of what we harvests. We spend most of our days under the tree(doing God knows what) and the younger ones on dakali imitating thier parents. WE were never known for developement or striving for it. We have done little to change the conditions which we live, or help a latter generation to do that (mythical joke accusation: hence there are no forrests in the north cuz no one cares to plant a tree). Even today, the most difficult jobs, even in our side of the world are done by non-Hausa people. We complain of unemployment but we are just too lazy to work and we think things will always work out. The world is leaving us behind I'm sorry to say. Well this brings about mostly, the beggers on the street, the underdevelopement of our cities and the so called unemployment, although the factors are more. Check it, when u go to a place the youth hang out...say snooker joint, 70 percent of the people u see there are hausa people who dont do thier assingnments from school, 10% do, and 5% are the igbo's who own the joint and getting money outta the wasteful hausa.

Another thing is ignorance, like Mc Hammer tried to deny, we are not perfect. Matter of fact, we are not and think so much that we are God sent. We think we can get away with anything in life cuz nothng matters. our ignorance caused our lack of education, our underdevelopement and our arrogance. Check this, in southern markets....say Balogun, Lagos. As a customer, the shop owner will see to all ur needs, even buy u food (yes, 4 free). He'll market all that he has and listen to what u need, then provide u with offers and alternatives...now coming back home, just try buying yadi. The Alhaji sitting there (seeing he is now an alhaji) will call one price for u, will even hesitate to bring the product thinking u might not buy, and will put no effort to persuade u. infact he will tell u that if u wont buy, move along. our attitude of arrogance have totally hindered our market skills, even in large farms, the Hausa man never makes it in marketting.

Yes, degrading the female... I could go on with alotta things but I have to go now. I must say that I am proud of who and what I am, but there are things that are naturally hausa that I'm not proud of.

peace be upon you!
Safety and Peace

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: ummita on September 12, 2007, 02:09:21 AM
Quote from: jewel(abdulgee22) on May 08, 2007, 08:33:29 PM
but what do you hate about our hausa people,
Meynnnn.............THATS TRIBALISM TO THA CORE!!! (ok jokes).....but its true!

Quote from: jewel(abdulgee22) on May 08, 2007, 08:33:29 PMAbeg tell us make see, if there r things we r doing  and need to change them (if we can) Make i start:,
No you didnt! :o......Among the 10 commandments of a traveller......that is: When in Rome, do like d Romans.........I mean u just cant walk into a Hindu temple and ask them why are they worshipin cows.............you just take on board, adjust and strap in...................and am saying u step up hausa land, do like the hausas........a cardinal wrong would be for you to ask them to change their principles......

Anyway let the hausas answer you (*chuckles*)

I meant no offence to any1 (hausa or no hausa) all i was tryin to do was just to share things that we think our ppl
    r doing (so i guess bringing the topic was a wrong doing from my side. If by any way u r offened.........TO ALLAH
    YABAKI HAKURI).  ???
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bee on October 24, 2007, 11:10:17 PM
salam
      I dislike the way the hausa man deals with his woman and hides under the umbrella of religion and still gets away with it when it is more of 'tradition and culture'.I dislike that with a passion....
Hear! hear!
Seconded without compunction!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum