News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Marriage Crashers

Started by sadiq, October 20, 2007, 08:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadiq

Quote from: gogannaka on October 31, 2007, 06:17:17 PM
Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on October 27, 2007, 04:04:00 PM
What a thing to say...lol!
Quote from: HUSNAA on October 28, 2007, 04:29:23 AM
which thing ?

Quote from: waduz on October 31, 2007, 12:53:57 PM
That muhsin is the youngest among all. I think he should be, after myself. Nima fa yaro ne, da kadan na fishi tsawo! ;D

LOL....Kai waduz.
I thought you got your name inspiration from wada(dwarf) how could you be taller than young muhsin,yaro zankalele da shi.

Ni dai har yanzu ban gane menene marriage crashers ba.Abeg someone should explain

P.S kuma ko menene,u should remove that *2 against my name.It's unfair!!

Tell the truth and shame the devil 8)
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

gogannaka

Ni fa har yanzu ban gane meye marriage crashers din nan ba. ??? ??? ???
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Ai nima haka. I just come n read it but cant figure out the real obj of the room
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on November 08, 2007, 08:35:46 PM

Quote from: IBB on November 09, 2007, 12:25:58 AM
Ai nima haka. I just come n read it but cant figure out the real obj of the room

Suma originators din da alama they dont know what they mean by marriage crashers, since ana ta tambayar su for bayani, amma none has been forthcoming
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Nuruddeen

To malam Abubakar Saddiqu sai kazo ka basu bayani. Domin ai jazaba ce taddibe su.lol!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Nura ya Iyali? kace yaran guda biyu ne ko? Tagwayene? Allah Ya raya su-amiyn.

Goganaka, that *2 may mean you are either taking a second wife or taking two Amarya at a time....MANYA¬kenan!!!! Allah ba sa'a.

Marriage crahers??
It may mean people getting married very soon,
Ko people who are getting married un-prepared.

What ever, duk wanda yake/take neman aure na Sunna Allah (SWT) ya bada sa'a kuma ya sanya ALBARKA a ciki-amiyn.

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Bee

Born To Bee Great

Bayya

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 09, 2007, 06:27:05 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on November 08, 2007, 08:35:46 PM

Suma originators din da alama they dont know what they mean by marriage crashers, since ana ta tambayar su for bayani, amma none has been forthcoming

Har yanzu dai babu amsa mai gamsarwa.
Har yanzu dai ban gane ba nima.
Some dreams do come true

*~MuDa~*

Me myself, or was it the point of the whole thing ne sadiq? to get us confused?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

sadiq

Quote from: sadiq on October 23, 2007, 02:39:07 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on October 23, 2007, 09:16:40 AM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 21, 2007, 01:09:32 PM
I am highly recommending Bakangizo for 6th
position  ;D
Huh? I don't know what you guys are talking about here. Ina neman karin bayani.

A recent survey by one of our dear kanoonliners leaked out that some of our close associates got hooked up without our knowledge. This was done within a short time of our silence, with little/almost no interval. Thou shall not deny or.....kun san sauran.  *2 had a second.

And why is the word 'marriage' getting people enticed these days?
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

gogannaka

Quote from: EMTL on November 09, 2007, 12:14:47 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Goganaka, that *2 may mean you are either taking a second wife or taking two Amarya at a time....MANYA¬kenan!!!! Allah ba sa'a.

Rufa min asiri.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Goga, wane asirinka zaa rufe? Kana da maidakingabas a gida ne? ;D

Ina ganin "marriage crashers" ana nufin masu yin aure basu kai koina ba sai su sake matar, thereby crashing the marriage. Ko ba haka ba? ::)

amira

Wannan marriage crashers din i can see many ppls interpretations of it but i still dont get it.

Hey authour of this post can you kindly break this down for us, were still in the dark.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Kuma at same time he contributes other comments amma yayi tsit a kan bayanin kamar bashi ya rubuta ba... SADIQ EXPLAIN yrself......
marriage crashers
gate crashers
wedding crashers
exam crashers
come on explain yrself..
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

May be he needs to rename the TOPIC probably he named it wrongly. Sadiqu is ok, you can change the name of the topic so it will be easier for you to explain it. NO SHAME yeah? Go on, is ok. We will be waiting! LOL LOL LOL
IHS