News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Marriage Crashers

Started by sadiq, October 20, 2007, 08:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Waziri_

So Sadiq did not know that Nuruddeen is a BZ(Bazawari), ka sashi a ajin irinmu SR(samari/saurayi)

the star in Gogannaka's shows he is not an SR but rather a  KT(Kwantai) somewhere beyond best before, but still not reaching the full expiry date.  I suggest we should auction him to the lowest bidder before it becomes too early. ::) ???

EMTL

Quote from: _Waziri_ on November 22, 2007, 11:04:25 AM
So Sadiq did not know that Nuruddeen is a BZ(Bazawari), ka sashi a ajin irinmu SR(samari/saurayi)

the star in Gogannaka's shows he is not an SR but rather a  KT(Kwantai) somewhere beyond bet before, but still not reaching the full expiry date.  I suggest we should auction him to the lowest bidder before it becomes too early. ::) ???
Assalamu alaikum,
Mallam waziri, SR. Nura once informed us that u got hoked-up getting married muna ta jira shiru......? I wonder why u are still SR. You are very kind for caring about Gogannaka and Nura please expedite actiosn and auction both to highest bidders.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

waduz

Quote from: EMTL on November 22, 2007, 01:26:40 PM
Quote from: _Waziri_ on November 22, 2007, 11:04:25 AM

the star in Gogannaka's shows he is not an SR but rather a  KT(Kwantai) somewhere beyond bet before, but still not reaching the full expiry date.  I suggest we should auction him to the lowest bidder before it becomes too early. ::) ???
Assalamu alaikum,
Mallam waziri, SR. Nura once informed us that u got hoked-up getting married muna ta jira shiru......? I wonder why u are still SR. You are very kind for caring about Gogannaka and Nura please expedite actiosn and auction both to highest bidders.

waziri, do we have kwantais among men?

Muhsin

EMTL, I can right agree with you that _Waziri_ gets hook-up. Thant's why, I suspect, you hardly see him log-in in this site but very erratic.
As I have been saying, mu 'yan yara this sort of topic isn't for us to say much words, right? Remain mute... ::)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: mlbash on November 19, 2007, 03:06:06 PM

I don't know how my name got there, but all the same before sadik explain the " crashers" i'll like to put marriage "pro-crashers" so that to make it gender friendly.  uhm  here it goes....................

1 Amira
     2 Husnaa
     3 Ummita
     4 Hafsy-baby
     5 Fateez
     and  who again.........

Nice one brother!!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

EMTL

Quote from: Nuruddeen on November 24, 2007, 01:22:51 PM
Quote from: mlbash on November 19, 2007, 03:06:06 PM

I don't know how my name got there, but all the same before sadik explain the " crashers" i'll like to put marriage "pro-crashers" so that to make it gender friendly.  uhm  here it goes....................
     1 Amira
     2 Husnaa
     3 Ummita
     4 Hafsy-baby
     5 Fateez
     and  who again.........

Nice one brother!!!!

Assalamu alaikum,
I have read this thread many times and am yet to understand what messages Sadiq is trying to convey. What I can deduce is Gogannaka is preparing to get married and for one reason or the other it is going to be special, either Salisu Danyaro has arranged this........ or may be sadiq ne zaiyi kwantai.

Dan barno, please being the master of this forum shade light, i also remember reading that you got married recently.please. Bajoga kaima Ango ne, ko?
Waduz, what do you make of this thread?
Ku gaya ma gaskiya mu fara wanke garen mu. Allah bamu alkhairi.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

sdanyaro

Quote from: EMTL on November 25, 2007, 07:19:10 PM
, either Salisu Danyaro has arranged this........
EMTL - You know I am no good in such matters.... i.e. no previous record(s)....

Dan-Borno

Quote from: sdanyaro on November 25, 2007, 08:50:07 PM
no previous record(s)....

Just received some highly classified documents on Danyaro
and we will soon go public as soon as we have verified the
authenticity of the documents.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 26, 2007, 09:43:11 AM

A'aa Dan-Barno, SDanyaro is not like this, am sure of it. Maybe what you have diggen out isn't wholly authentic, so...better dump it aside and leave it unsaid, huh?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

_Waziri_

Quote from: waduz on November 22, 2007, 02:04:27 PM

waziri, do we have kwantais among men?

Waduz, Gogannaka knows best. And with the recent development( Check General Board) about the Fir'aunic origin of the Kanawa, only God knows what will happen to Gogannaka.

sdanyaro

EMTL

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 26, 2007, 09:43:11 AM

Dan barno,
We are all ears, please de-classify those documents, then Muhsin would know that Mallam Danyaro mai kokari ne, Allah (SWT) ya saka masa da alkhairi.

gogannaka

Waduz for your information,Maza ba sa kwantai.
Watakila mazan Zaria suna kwantai kamar yadda Waziri ya nuna.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Quote from: gogannaka on November 27, 2007, 06:48:56 PM
Waduz for your information,Maza ba sa kwantai.
Watakila mazan Zaria suna kwantai kamar yadda Waziri ya nuna.

Goganmu kenan, to in mata basa kwantai, ta yaya aka sami bazawara ko kuma bazawari, a maza? Kuma, ai ka sani, maza sun fi auren budurwai, ko ba haka ba? Ba ka taba jin hausawa na cewa, auren ........  sarin kosai,?  ;D ;D ;D

IBB

Can I talk on your behalf Gogannaka? Ale Waduz, bazawara or bazawari ai ba kwantai bane. They are those that had married but are divoce or lost the husband/wife. Kwantai are those that passed the normal marriage age and never married. For the guys they are called Tuzurai or the singular Tuzuru.

For instance; a suya meat put for sale yesterday that couldnt be sold is put again for sale today is Kwantai. Because it couldnt be sold at the appropriate time due, just like the person that couldnt get someone to marry at the right appropriate age.

As for the bazawari/bazawara you can call them second-hand. e.g: A brand new car bought and used, after sometime the owner decides to sell it for anoda. That car is now a second hand just like the bazawari/bazawara
IHS