News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What are you reading today?

Started by Muhsin, December 06, 2007, 10:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

lol i know plenty bout the writer he's incredible i have all of his novels hehehe

gogannaka

LOL....I've only read one of Patterson's novels i.e Lifeguard and it was a good book....only that it was plain simple. I like his humour.

Just finished reading David Baldacci's 'Hour game'. It was full of suspence and brutality.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on January 23, 2008, 09:42:49 AM
LOL....I've only read one of Patterson's novels i.e Lifeguard and it was a good book....only that it was plain simple. I like his humour.

Just finished reading David Baldacci's 'Hour game'. It was full of suspence and brutality.

Goga, if thats how Baldacci's's novels are I'll soon start reading them, insha Allah. Once I got his book from a friend but have never read it. Don't even know where it is now. I very much like novels with suspense. At times, I even dump a novel when I discover it lacks suspense...whoever is the author.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bee

Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Quote from: Bee on January 26, 2008, 09:11:14 PM
Magana Jari ce (Littafi Na Uku)

Lol...Bee, am very glad you're around. I was just trying to ask you if you had stopped reading literature stuff when I saw this. Nice seeing you around.

Am reading John Grisham's The Chamber. I got the book from my friend Anas some days ago but never start reading it untill yesterday. It seems highly gripping and...great.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

*Shame-facedly*

I haven't yet finished Grisham's The Chamber. Wallahin the text is quite bulky and I've been too engaged in these days doing other ineleuctable things, thats why. But I vow to do that in few days coming, inshaAllah.

And one other thing about the book; since I discover its direction that the hero--Adam Hall is gonna depend his guilty grandfather, I lost much of my interest and curiosity to read it througly. Its contarary to the other one--The Pelican Brief, which there the heroine--Darby Shaw was depending truth. Even the title emphasis that "her crime was the truth". Hmm...any way, the book is still nice, I may call, but NOT as the pelican thing. LOL

Ummutameem, two days. Wish you've been just doing great and good, amin.

Muhsin

gogannaka

What a coincidence.
I'm reading Dan Brown's 'The Da Vinchi code'

GoodFella

I have never got access to Dan Brown's novels. How nice he is, gogannaka and muhsin?
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

gogannaka

Goodfella, Da vinchi code is the first book of Brown i'm reading.
It is very very good.I'm enjoying it.

Muhsin

Goodfella,

Though Digital Fortress is also his first novel am reading but I can tell to anyone that he really is a good writer. Look for his books in the market as soon as possible, but are very expensive.

Gogannaka,

Exactly; what a coincident?

I was looking for Da Vinci Code but I couldn't get it. The vendor told me he had only one of Brown's novels--Digital Fortress, but he assured me is nice. And yes it is because am enjoying it.

Muhsin

Ibro2g

Goodfella I honestly thought u were a friend of mine, until u mentioned never reading Dan Brown. The real guy was the one who gave me 2 of Dan's novels and have read them all. It confuses me alot. But I realised that his name is Da Goodfella and not just goodfella. You guys are totally confusing, ya'll are difficult to distinguish, but he....he is a real book worm though. And an awesome nice fella.
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Quote from: Ibro2g on February 27, 2008, 12:11:21 AM
Goodfella I honestly thought u were a friend of mine, until u mentioned never reading Dan Brown. The real guy was the one who gave me 2 of Dan's novels and have read them all. It confuses me alot. But I realised that his name is Da Goodfella and not just goodfella. You guys are totally confusing, ya'll are difficult to distinguish, but he....he is a real book worm though. And an awesome nice fella.

;D