News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What are you reading today?

Started by Muhsin, December 06, 2007, 10:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummutameem

hello everyone, im reading or rather re-reading mario puzo's "the last don", cant put it down!

Muhsin

Christianity; The Original and the Present Reality by Dr. Muhammad Abdullahi As-Saheem.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Jeffery Archer's As The Crow Flies.

What a novel!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Kai gaskiya its been long since i read a novel.
I have a lot waiting for me.
I might have to even visit an opthalmologist cos my eyes hurt when i read too much.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Surprise, Gogannaka! I never thought you could do that for, I always regard you as... ;D

Despite my being, these days, almost always reading; I still have lots of books waiting for me, too. Weeks ago, a friend 'uncovered' a certain bookshop (or book-bin???) for us at Kurna. I went and 'shopped' a number of books at a very, I mean very affordable price. My library is now...sai ka gani. Thanks to Allah.

Am sorry to learn of your eyes problem. Allah ya sawwake, amin.

I am reading one gripping novel titled The Sands of Time by the world's master storyteller, Sidney Sheldon.

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

This United State by Colin Forbes.
Will say more on this when I get back, inshaAllah.

Muhsin

Master of the Game by Sydney Sheldon! Its an unputdownable hell of a novel by the master of story telling.

GoodFella

Nima I've gotten Jeffery Archer's novel titled Eleventh Commandement. I am enjoying my reading.

Gogannaka, UmmuT, Bee, husnaa, the rest, where are you?
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

Muhsin

Hi all,

Have been reading a number of novels these days. Just hadn't got time at my disposal to come up here and tell you, good forumites. But inshaAllah...

Wish everyone is doing just fine.

Ciao!

Muhsin

HUSNAA

I just finished a magnificent novel called the Italian Garden by Judith Lennox. I am now a committed fan of her works.
Previous to that, I read Colleen McCoullough's "First Man in Rome", "Fortune's Favorites", "Caesar's Women", "Caesar" and then I started on the "October Horse". I am still reading it. 
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Wow! Auntie Husnaa, you read all stuff. That is extremely fascinating. I barely read these days but I do write. Thats why ain't at all happy at the pathetic, dried and deserted state of this forum, wallahi. :( :( :(

HUSNAA

The forum is on its last gasps. Its sick and dying. I am already preparing for its taron makoki ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum