News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihir raji'un

Started by Ibro2g, March 09, 2008, 01:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

I regret to announce the death of a great man, a great leader and a great father, the Emir of Katsina. He died march 8th in Abuja and has been taking home to his final resting place. May the blessings and peace of Allah be with him...
Safety and Peace

Mufi

Amin Summa Amin Ibro2g, He was indeed a great and wonderful man, May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amin.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Bee

ALLAH YA JI KAN SHI YA KUMA SA YA HUTA.
ALLAH YA JI KAN MUSULMI GABA DAYA.AMEEN
Born To Bee Great

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
InnalilLah wa inna ilaihi rajiun- Allah (SWT) ya gafarta mashi-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dan-Borno

Allah ya jikan bawan Allah ya kuma gafarta masa
kurakuransa.  Da dauran dukkan wadanda suka
riga mu gidan gaskiya.

Mu kuma masu rai ALlah ya kayutata karshen mu.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Hafsy_Lady

Heart felt. Allah ya sa ya huta ya mishi gafara kan kuskurenshi. Amin.
What you see is what you get[/b]

bamalli

Allah ya jikansa,Allah ya rahamshesa, Allah ya albarkaci zuri'ar da ya bari bayansa. Amin.MU kuma Allah yasa mu cika da imani.

Bilyaminu

As the sun will slowly but surely come to set... so is death with only difference of knowledge. He was called the Liman of Limans. He always led prayers during any meeting of the sarakuna.
My brother, include my condolence along...
May Allah forgive him and we as he has done to those he rightly guided before us. 
n.b I pray we are all rightly guided.
etrayal