News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

BAZAWARA/BAZAWARI ISSUES.

Started by waduz, January 28, 2009, 11:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: waduz on August 21, 2009, 09:39:44 AM
DBN, thanks a lot for the allocation of topics for individuals. They should make a little research and help us by writing at least two paragraph on each item. By doing that we may likely com out with a detailed booklet for the public. It appears that you have allocated more topics to some, may be they merit that.

No they dont. It appears DB gave me the most to chew on whilst I am the least likely to respond to the directives. I am not a social scientist. Never studied sociology so I am not the right person to include as a committee member.
DB if you are truly serious about this divorce issue and want results then please exclude me out of it. I am telling you the truth when I said I am not participating.

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

haba hajiya, i take God beg you, for humanity sake...
kin san some of these topics na only you fit say do
justice for am - ina GGNK da Muhsin, ku bata hakuri mana.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

I cannot beg her because she has already made up her mind.
Abun babu dole ai DB.
She isn't saying she will not follow the discussion she just said she isn't interested to serve in the committee.

Waduz,you are welcome back.

Regarding my post,i am not saying that all men are like that. But our society has given men the leverage to be irresponsible and go free because we have the upper hand and because women are inferior.
I strongly believe that if men are strictly punished for divorce the rate of divorce will greatly reduce.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on August 21, 2009, 09:47:02 PM
I cannot beg her because she has already made up her mind.
Abun babu dole ai DB.
She isn't saying she will not follow the discussion she just said she isn't interested to serve in the committee.

Waduz,you are welcome back.

Regarding my post,i am not saying that all men are like that. But our society has given men the leverage to be irresponsible and go free because we have the upper hand and because women are inferior.
I strongly believe that if men are strictly punished for divorce the rate of divorce will greatly reduce.

GGNK thnx for the support. Allah Ya Shi maka albarka. Make dat tin never happun for yr own marriage

waduz

Muhsin, surely this is a good idea. Afterall, majority of the victims could not be english speaking. I support the idea of translating whatever the committee comes up with into Hausa language and any other.

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 22, 2009, 05:22:30 AM
GGNK thnx for the support. Allah Ya Shi maka albarka. Make dat tin never happun for yr own marriage

Amin Husnaa  :)

waduz

DBN, as Goganna(su) ;D, said, ai ba dole, so let it be! So kindly drop auntie's name from the committee and replace it with another. But I believe surely and sincerely, that Her majesty auntie will generously afford us the opportunity to tap from her knowledge by chipping advices here and there, when the need for that arises.

Goga, na dawo kam, amma an sace min avatar, kana ina aka tafka min wannan aika aikar????

HUSNAA

Quote from: waduz on August 25, 2009, 09:53:51 AM
DBN, as Goganna(su) ;D, said, ai ba dole, so let it be! So kindly drop auntie's name from the committee and replace it with another. But I believe surely and sincerely, that Her majesty auntie will generously afford us the opportunity to tap from her knowledge by chipping advices here and there, when the need for that arises.

Goga, na dawo kam, amma an sace min avatar, kana ina aka tafka min wannan aika aikar????

Ni dai ina ganin boni a wannan board di. Kowa yazo sai ya so ya fada min magana? To dan nace banayi shine kuma za a lakana min girman kai a cinkin shaƔnin?
Allah Ya Kyauta dai.

waduz

Aiya auntie, ba haka bane. Amma dai ace dan littafin da muke son bugawa ace wai ba inputs naki kwata kwata? Ahhhhh, ba zai yiwu ba fa........... Yi hakuri, kin ji ko? ???

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on August 24, 2009, 11:03:59 AM
Muhsin, surely this is a good idea. Afterall, majority of the victims could not be english speaking. I support the idea of translating whatever the committee comes up with into Hausa language and any other.

Amma Chairman yayi shiru...! ???
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

What happened to the proposal submitted by EMTL about buying waste disposal bins and labelling them with 'keep the environment clean,courtesy of kanoonline.com'?
I think its a more realistic project than this bazawara-bazawari project.

Tukurtukur

Quote from: gogannaka on September 05, 2009, 10:48:02 PM
What happened to the proposal submitted by EMTL about buying waste disposal bins and labelling them with 'keep the environment clean,courtesy of kanoonline.com'?
I think its a more realistic project than this bazawara-bazawari project.

This is an excellent idea, fantastic and workable, realistic proposal.  It is visionary, forward looking, ingenious, inventive, original, imaginative, creative and inspiring.  However, the disposal bins should be used to clean up all the BAZAWWARAIS AND BAZAWWARAS in our streets. They should be permanently locked up so that DB and Husnaa can reconcile. 8)

bakangizo

Husnaa, u better rescind ur decision, in ba haka ba, we will 'do medicine' to you. Ba za kisan lokacin da zaki fara contributing ba!

Quote from: gogannaka on August 24, 2009, 08:48:22 PM
Amin Husnaa  :)

Har da wani "amin". Which marriage u get? Ai kaima na lura we must do medicine to u, kafin kayi aure >:(

gogannaka

LOL,
BKGZ ai Husnaa addu'a tayi min mai kyau wadda ko ina da aure ko bani da it still holds  ;D

TKTK the proposal submited is not a joke. I still believe it will make a great impact.

IBB

GGNK I'm with you on the charitable project. Lets leave this divoce issue to Mallams to issue fatwa.

As evident from this trend we cannot reach a reasonable conclusion on the issue instead it has turned into stories of this and that Alh and his wife/ves (Gulma kenan fa ko?).

Keep kano clean, courtesy of Kanoonline.com seems more like an "achievable" project rather than 'Project Divoce'.

My suggestion, alert the Ulamas of this growing problem. let them pray and issue fatwa
IHS