News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kutufo

Started by Tukurtukur, February 06, 2009, 09:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

Quote from: MySeLf on February 12, 2009, 12:09:29 AM
Taking one person wouldn't be fair mana.... All members will be coming, they too will like to meet African Icon Mr Hussein Obama, and first lady Michelle.... Daddy dan dattijo team leader :D hehehe

Very well, carrying all on board for the trip.  I will appoint Wduz as deputy leader? :D :D

Welcome Muhsin, Dan-Barno and Waduz on to the Kutufo train.
A good episode narated by Waduz.

WATCH OUT FOR ROUND 2 of the KUTUFO.

Lawwali

TKTK, Har an shiga Round 2 ba a bawa winner trophy ba what a contest, kar fa wani ya sha kutufo ya rama akan direban kutufo train ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Wani ya bani labarin wani kutufo da faru a Lagos:
Wani mutum ne direban doguwa ya kai kaya lagos sai ya yada zango a wani wurin cin abinchi. Ya ajiye wayarsa ta salula yana cin abin sai matarsa ta bugo masa waya, ke kuma bayar rabiya sai kika dau waya kikace, "wace ce? Ai gashin nan mai wayar wajena yana cin abinchi...." Malamin da ya amshi wayar sai ya gane matarsa ce ta kitashi saboda haka ya fahimchi lalle wannan mai abinchi ta 'kwanto-masa-kura' saboda haka sai ya kai mata tafi. Ya bata-biyu-daya-bata-gyaru ba'. Allah (SWT) ya rabamu da kutufo.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: ummita on February 06, 2009, 10:25:37 PM
Wheres the humour in it? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Ah! Anty wetin do you sef? Party pooper! Leave them alone. ;D ;D ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

MySeLf

Kai jama'a! Referee of kutufu is missing and no one is saying nothing >:( ko sai anyi kisane?
DaDdY cAn YoU hEaR mOi? ;D......OUT HERE NOW!!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Tukurtukur

Thank you my daughter Myself!  Truely you are daddy's daughter.
I can bequeath to you this wonderful legacy of refereeship.

You know Ummita is yet to recover from the first bout of the KUTUFO!
The next round will be between Hafsy and Ummita.

WATCHOUT! do not be told!!!

Thank you EMTL for the SALULA story.  I hear say the mai abinci na Hafsy's friend?  The Direba na DB?

Tukurtukur

GIDAN KUTUFO NEWS FLASH

An Kashe GoodFella jiya.
DB ya suma har yanzu bai farfado ba.

Tukurtukur

IBB, DB, GGNK, Mysel and co. Thank you for the concern and the PPP messages.

Naji labari cewa Db ya bude baki da sucoudice yau. Daga sha sai amai.  Watch out for the wasco you take.  You cannot mix sucoudice with fura da nono or mordom during the Ramadan.

Dan-Borno

You missed this fight and your webmystery couldnt detect it
too - and if you do know, lets here your interpretation.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 02, 2010, 10:26:53 AM
You missed this fight and your webmystery couldnt detect it
too - and if you do know, lets here your interpretation.

Dis na serious business DB.  .  I know IBB and Mudcris are the most aggressive members on the F.  But of recent Muda has collapsed and gone into seclusion.  This is Ramadan period so no kutufo. Go to the webmystery threat for the latest forecast.  I wonder why you are still around instead of campaigning.

bakangizo

DB, su waye suke ba hammata iska in that cartoon?

Tukurtukur

BKGZ, visit the F Arena next week to know ko su waye ne.  But u most be ready to participate in a novices boxing or kutufo as special boxer.  Come with your gloves.  u will be in the RED Corner while DB will be in the BLUE Corner.
I have appointed my daughter - MYSELF as your nurse, Husnaa as your manager and Ummita as your director.  All other female F members will be your supporters because of your beautiful colours in the sky.  The winning prize is ONE MILLION Dollars.
DB, this will be a great opportunity for you to win and have the fund for your campaign in 2011 elections as Gov of BO and YB States combined.  It will be first of its kind as the new INEC under Jega will confirm.  You have all the female students of UNIMAID and FedPoly Damaturu in your support. However, Hafsy will be your nurse while amira is your coach/manager.
Good luck for BKGZ and DB Its a SALLAH Day special KUTUFO.  All member please come and watch.

amira

Looooool TKTK, ni as coach lallai kam ashe ba ayi komai ba.
BKGZ an baka amsa, you wanna know su waye sai ka shirya,
muko mu sha kallo!
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Tukurtukur

Quote from: amira on September 05, 2010, 11:49:17 PM
Looooool TKTK, ni as coach lallai kam ashe ba ayi komai ba.........
!

Not to worry amira daso, you will be assisted by GGNK who is returning from a KUNFU course in Chinaland