News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

AWAKE KANAWAS

Started by Mallam, January 28, 2010, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallam

This blessed City is filled of intelligent people, those of us who are already members of the forum, should initiate topics that will keep the forum alive.
this will bring the others onboard.
my only advice is that while objective criticism should be encouraged, Abusive or Antagonitic words should be discouraged.
MA Salam
MAKING SOMEONE HAPPY AND RELIEVING SOMEONE'S SADNESS IS MY EVERYDAY MISSION.
JOIN ME BY HELPING THOSE WHO YOU CAN HELP TODAY!

Muhsin

Salam,

I'll first of all welcome you to KanoOnline Online Forum. Wish you'll enjoy every second of your stay with us here.

I subscribe to what you said; people should come aboard, i.e. subscribe to this forum, thrive it, start/open more threads, discuss on issue extensively and lets learn from one another; and make this place a once again worth visiting, livelier and kicking. Furthermore, this board is legendarily known for its objective criticism by its learned members, but which, I fear, sometime goes beyond its grasp. lol  ;D ;D

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

the poster is not new in kanoonline, he registered on June 15, 2002 at 05:35:00 AM
and since then he managed to post on 8x including this recent thread he opens, so
muhsin are you welcoming him back from his recess or?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Quote from: mallam on January 28, 2010, 12:01:32 AM
those of us who are already members of the forum, should initiate topics that will keep the forum alive.
this will bring the others onboard
my only advice is that while objective criticism should be encouraged, Abusive or Antagonitic words should be discouraged.
MA Salam

After you mallam. We have tried our best to create rooms to make the forum lively. But if they are not lively enough, you are a member as well why dont you start by opening a lively one.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 28, 2010, 02:51:50 PM
the poster is not new in kanoonline, he registered on June 15, 2002 at 05:35:00 AM
and since then he managed to post on 8x including this recent thread he opens, so
muhsin are you welcoming him back from his recess or?

As pointed by DB above you have only 8 post in 8 years thats equal to 1 post per year.
IHS