News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Make Me Laugh!

Started by bakangizo, May 04, 2005, 04:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fateez

Quote from: gogannaka on July 26, 2009, 07:14:54 AM
UmmT long time.

I believe Turai is far better then Goodluck Jonathan's wife.
NTA don't bother putting any of her speeches on TV anymore...WAI  :-X

Here is one funny turai conversation in Akwa-Ibom:
'You see many people say i have done medicine for my husband,
I did not do any medicine for my Husband.It is only love that is between us'
i encourage you also to love your husbands.

And the when she was about leaving she turned back and said
'don't do medicine for your husbands'

However,ai ba dole bane sai mutum ya iya turanchi.
Infact gaskiya suna kokartawa.

Hehehehehehehehehe! Point taken, we won't "do medicine" for our husbands. Quick question though,

what if they're sick? Hehehehe. She never ceases to make me laugh. I remember listening to another

interview and I must say, she tends to beat about the bush and at the end of the 5 mins you're asking

"What on earth was the topic in the first place?"

That being said though, I don't believe that a person's intelligence should be judged by their ability to

speak English. Especially when English is a second language. I mean, look at Japan. Look how successful

they got without speaking any English. I'm more deterred when a person cannot speak their native

language because I feel it's a very important part of a person's identity. Not some generic language

we've borrowed from the English. Many spouses of Presidents and Prime Ministers around the world

cannot speak English at all. As for communication, you can always hire a translator...
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on August 20, 2009, 03:58:43 PM
Hehehehehehehehehe! Point taken, we won't "do medicine" for our husbands. Quick question though,

what if they're sick? Hehehehe...[/glow]

Simple. Take them to asibiti. Tace 'don't do medicine', ke kuma kina neman ki kawo wani surkulle? ::) ;D

Fateez

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 20, 2009, 05:34:42 PM
Quote from: Fateez on August 20, 2009, 03:58:43 PM

what if they're sick? Hehehehe...[/glow]

Simple. Take them to asibiti. Tace 'don't do medicine', ke kuma kina neman ki kawo wani surkulle? ::) ;D

Hehe! Will that explain why her husband is regularly being flown out of the country for medical treatment?

When he falls sick or gets discharged she doesn't do medicine for him and so he falls sick again?

hmmmm.... one can only wonder.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

@ fateez, Ni i would not even mind if i don't know how to speak any language at all.
As far as i will be the first lady and my account go dey shine.....su cinye turancin su.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on August 20, 2009, 08:49:31 PM
@ fateez, Ni i would not even mind if i don't know how to speak any language at all.
As far as i will be the first lady and my account go dey shine.....su cinye turancin su.

Kai Goga! You must be kidding. ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Na true talk Goga dey talk. At least Turai is laughing all the way to the bank, ko ba haka ba? Ironically sunan ta Turai amma ba turancin ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on August 20, 2009, 06:02:10 PM

Hehe! Will that explain why her husband is regularly being flown out of the country for medical treatment?

When he falls sick or gets discharged she doesn't do medicine for him and so he falls sick again?

hmmmm.... one can only wonder.

Wato ke dai kina ganin ya kamata she should "do medicine" for him a gida kenan?

Anyway, enuff of Turai. The woman dey there dey enjoy hersef, we dey here dey bother about english.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on July 26, 2009, 07:14:54 AM
UmmT long time.

I believe Turai is far better then Goodluck Jonathan's wife.
NTA don't bother putting any of her speeches on TV anymore...WAI  :-X

Here is one funny turai conversation in Akwa-Ibom:
'You see many people say i have done medicine for my husband,
I did not do any medicine for my Husband.It is only love that is between us'
i encourage you also to love your husbands.

And the when she was about leaving she turned back and said
'don't do medicine for your husbands'

However,ai ba dole bane sai mutum ya iya turanchi.
Infact gaskiya suna kokartawa.

This is a disgrace, to think that her husband which she boast of was a lecturer, kai!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

She was also a lecturer (or teacher). Amma ai kasan lakcarorin najeriya yanzu abin sai a hankali. Da yawan su in suna lacca a aji sai kaji kamar ka boye a karkashin seat din ka don kunya.

*~MuDa~*

Lol @ BKZ, kai mallam that's cruel...lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

waduz

A tourist in a Cairo bazaar was offered a large skull by a street-trader. "dis de skull of great Queen Cleopatra, by friend," said the trader, "only one hundred pounds."
"No thank you," said the tourist. "It's far too expensive."
"How 'bout dis one, my friend?" said the street trader, producing a small skull.
"Whose skull is that?"
"dis de skull of great Queen Cleopatra when she was little girl!"

bakangizo

Quote from: waduz on August 28, 2009, 08:45:18 PM
A tourist in a Cairo bazaar was offered a large skull by a street-trader. "dis de skull of great Queen Cleopatra, by friend," said the trader, "only one hundred pounds."
"No thank you," said the tourist. "It's far too expensive."
"How 'bout dis one, my friend?" said the street trader, producing a small skull.
"Whose skull is that?"
"dis de skull of great Queen Cleopatra when she was little girl!"

Kaji dan iska ;D Ta yaya ta girma tunda ga skull dinta tana yarinya?

bakangizo

Driving to work this morning, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing more than 100 km/ per hour with her face up close to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane still working on that makeup!

It scared me (and this coming from a man....) so much that I dropped my shaver, which knocked the fish roll out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten up the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee cup held between my legs, causing it to splash on my thigh and burn like hell, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL.

Women Drivers ::)!!!!!!!

Jibo

Na wao! Man-woman drivers! How you come jam-pack all these! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D! My belle woo, my head !!!!!!!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Dan-Borno

"Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act, she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to respond rationally to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays that you have a sound mind.

The bad news is, Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in the
bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so
sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How
soon can I go home?"
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak