News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Advise to Un-married Felow

Started by dankasa, February 05, 2006, 04:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: Lawwali on October 30, 2007, 09:40:44 AM
Quote from: hafsee on October 24, 2007, 04:17:14 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on October 22, 2007, 03:30:46 PM
LOL @ IBB.U better keep mute din dai.
Hafsy there's no doubt that there are ugly people and there are beautiful people.
However what is ugly to some people might be beautiful to some people but there are times when thereis a general consensus as to something being ugly or beautiful.

I'm not saying that Allah is imperfect in his creation.
agreed, ur rıte but u know what ı just dunno why ı hate the term or word urgly. ıts mınd bulgıng to me. anyway.. ı guess we all see the world dıfferently. eıther way we see ıt, we stıll equal ın da eyes of GOD.Abı?

i strongly agreed with u that there are no philosophical meaning to the word ugly. every body implies ugliness to whatever doesnt suit him.and there is no way everything will suit every body at a particular point in time.

Jama'a there is a general concensus to what is ugly and what is beautiful!! haba! Yanzu mutum yayi kama da alade ko George Bush a ce kyakkyawa ne?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 30, 2007, 05:33:19 PM

Jama'a there is a general concensus to what is ugly and what is beautiful!! haba! Yanzu mutum yayi kama da alade ko George Bush a ce kyakkyawa ne?

Inna fa,.. Ai ba batun kyau ga biri..... lol  ;D

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

IHS

waduz

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 30, 2007, 05:33:19 PM
Quote from: Lawwali on October 30, 2007, 09:40:44 AM
Quote from: hafsee on October 24, 2007, 04:17:14 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on October 22, 2007, 03:30:46 PM
LOL @ IBB.U better keep mute din dai.
Hafsy there's no doubt that there are ugly people and there are beautiful people.
However what is ugly to some people might be beautiful to some people but there are times when thereis a general consensus as to something being ugly or beautiful.

I'm not saying that Allah is imperfect in his creation.
agreed, ur rıte but u know what ı just dunno why ı hate the term or word urgly. ıts mınd bulgıng to me. anyway.. ı guess we all see the world dıfferently. eıther way we see ıt, we stıll equal ın da eyes of GOD.Abı?

i strongly agreed with u that there are no philosophical meaning to the word ugly. every body implies ugliness to whatever doesnt suit him.and there is no way everything will suit every body at a particular point in time.

Haba malam, ai muna da wani mummuna, tunku mai kama da alade, mai hanci kaman gajeren wando! Shin ka taba karewa OBJ kallo kuwa? Kai, ugliness can be frightening........

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

Ko smigel din lord of the ring.

Amma fa gaskiya Bush ba mummuna bane.Kin ga hancin shi kuwa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

No Bush ba mummuna bane per se. Halayen sa ne su ke turnuke shi da muni..

waduz

Jama'a, what are the characteristics and qualities should one has to qualify before being labelled "mummuna." or ugly? ???

HUSNAA

Quote from: waduz on November 01, 2007, 10:31:59 AM
Jama'a, what are the characteristics and qualities should one has to qualify before being labelled "mummuna." or ugly? ???
Viciousness
Thoughtlessness
selfishness
vindictiveness
untruthfulness
bitchiness
tactlessness..
anymore anyone?
One doesnt have to possess all of the above, and maybe a tiny little of one or the other is excusable, but to have any one of those qualities in large quantities? lol sai mutum ya kauce kuku!!

amira

Hajjaj this your little man i cant help but laugh at it.Funny dude i guess bada shi za'ayi ba dan ya kwashe kwamasan sa yayi gaba lol.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Lol Amira u too can insert him and many others from Firefox smileys.. that is where I got him...and all the others I used to insert.

Fateez

Oh man! The dude that started this topic; what was he thinking???

People can be so superficial really. Judging people by how they look

physically is just shallow. In the wise words of Derek Zoolander:

"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being

really, really, ridiculously good looking?"

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 01, 2007, 07:14:55 PM
Viciousness
Thoughtlessness
selfishness
vindictiveness
untruthfulness
bitchiness
tactlessness..
anymore anyone?

This is ugly
IHS

hafsee

Quote from: IBB on November 05, 2007, 07:49:10 PM
Viciousness
Thoughtlessness
selfishness
vindictiveness
untruthfulness
bitchiness
tactlessness..
anymore anyone?

This is ugly
u thınk? wats urgly about ıt see ı wud call ıt dıfferent but then hey thats me rıght
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

EMTL

Quote from: IBB on November 05, 2007, 07:49:10 PM
Viciousness
Thoughtlessness
selfishness
vindictiveness
untruthfulness
bitchiness
tactlessness..
anymore anyone?

This is ugly

IBB,
Assalamu alaikum,
Is this a Man or a Woman? Naga babu dankunne kuma babu Gemu? He or she is not ugly but the dressing is ugly/attire. We never can say.......... beauty below the skin is more REAL.
Allah Yayi mana zabi-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).