News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MOST DIFFICULT HELD CONVERSATIONS (WATS URS?)!!!!!

Started by ummita, June 28, 2004, 05:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madam

I dont think the advise up there is good.Well the concept of being one and all etc is but these days it is better to respect each others privacy.As kitkat said u might see wat u dont want to see.And sometimes wat u dont know wont hurt u.
Kilishi wats wrong with explaining to your hubby that since he doesnt exhaust his free txts u want to do that? wouldnt that have made things easier and less  bothersome for u?Anyway i'm just saying my mind, we all do things differently.By the way i'd like to read your gsm caretaker story.it reminds me of my internet chatting story.Before you give us your own lemme give you mine.
My husband was one evening using the computer at home on a weekend when he went upstairs to do something,this was in the afternoon.He did not sign out so his messenger was on and i decided to do some net surfing.Anyway i was actually reading k-online stuff(believe it or not)when this girl,lady,woman,watever decided to buzz him.I answered,pretending i was my husband and we gisted for sometime ,me pretending to be him and leadidng her to believe i was at the office.She then invited him/me for a video-webcam chat and i accepted.I even complimented her on how nice she looked.And blah blah blah we went on till i got tired of the small gists and paying her compliments.I tell u its not easy being a man who has to chat up a woman.So i called out to my husband ,he was actually sitting at the table thinking i was writing mails.i told him to come and continue ,i was tire of chatting her up.
His reaction?shock,embarassment,guilt etc.And i just smiled and said nothing...but Wallahi it was fun.And i enjoyed his discomfort and hers later on when he told her it was 'the wife'.

Ibro2g

Divorce is indeed the most hated lawful thing in my religion, and it remains so. But remember, it is being approved for a purpose!
Mrs guests, first of all I'd like to encourage your courage and confidence in this place, and wish you a much more swift solution and life, and even hereafter than anyone here prescribes.
I agree with kitkat in tryn a communication and solution to all that happened, but you should also understand that patience always has a LIMIT. No matter what you do in serving him you are not his slave, and you do have a right to be happy in marriage. Believe me a lifetime of hard work is not worth an idiot ruining into misery, forgive my language. Confide in yourself my friend, take it up to him, and if he wouldn't be the man u married, go home. Take ur kids, help yourself coz this lifestyle is not worth anything. I believe alotta our parents before us were also living in loyalty for thier husbands and children, but their only joy lies in thier children and no one else. Even if no man looks at u again, u can still find joy wid ur children instead of letting someone reverse it.
You could take him to court if it means it. God knows what is there and your life has to live on. But contine praying and hope lies where u can see the light ahead. In ur husbands darkness, there is no hope... only maybe if u find a miracle.
I wish u the best of everything Mrs...everything
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Thank you ibro.I would like to tell you all that things got worse and then one day he came and said he had married the mistress ,toh yanzu kuma ya ga me zan yi.What did i do?I have left everything with Allah.
I am looking for a job and some other way of occupying my mind.mostly with religious learnings.If there is anything good that came out of this it is the fact that i am now a person that does more ibadah than before and i hope it continues that way till the end of my life.
Will keep you all posted on how my life turns out  and thank you to all of you,and do please keep praying for me,will you.

gogannaka

It is not in Allah's character to test someone with something he/she cant handle.Divorce is something that ruins families.
You should know that if you have been faithful to your husband and he hasn't been faithful to you,WALLAHI Allah zai saka miki and its a promise.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

savory

hey u must learn to be diplomatic wen dealin wit pple cos humans r very emotional beings.but always remember black is black and white is white