News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Hafsee Allah ya bada sa'a, amin.

Husnaa, Allah ya sa da rabonki in your search. And Xnks for the link.

Am feeling coolll!!! Thanks to Allah.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Hafsy_Lady

Me ake damawa bani? Oh, from what I can gather above; make I join cue. Hafsee congrats! Husna kema gud luck.

Need to find time and read back for recap.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Bee

Born To Bee Great

amira

Toh Alhamdulilah apart from pain on my wrist.
Hajjaj, Allah ubangiji ya biya mana dukkan bukatun mu ameen
and to those carryin out exams or have finished them and are waiting for
results including myself (reffering to me) Allah bada sa'a ameen.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Amin Amira. Just like me also, I came to school today because I heard a romour that our result is fixed on the board but it isn't true. But one guy, a messenger of the department I think, told me it'd soon be. Allah ya sa muga alkhairi, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Amin Muhsin.
Amira if u are using a laptop mousepad then shi yake jawo miki wrist pain ko kuma kin yi wanki da yawa  :P ko kuma kin kwanta akan hannun ko kuma u didn't copy your school notes and had to borrow from your colleagues and do it overnight hence stressing your wrists,ko kuma you typed too much ko kuma sanyi e.t.c
Allah ya sawwake.

Anty Husnaa Allah ya baki abun da kike nema.God bless you for the link.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: gogannaka on January 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM
Amin Muhsin.
Amira if u are using a laptop mousepad then shi yake jawo miki wrist pain ko kuma kin yi wanki da yawa  :P ko kuma kin kwanta akan hannun ko kuma u didn't copy your school notes and had to borrow from your colleagues and do it overnight hence stressing your wrists,ko kuma you typed too much ko kuma sanyi e.t.c
Allah ya sawwake

Sannu likita. Dapta Goga. I didnt know we had an orthopaedist around. :o
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ibro2g

Lonely in the morning, Neglected in the mid afternoons, Deserted in the late afternoons, Adored in the evening, Loved by Night....heck of a day huh!
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Quote from: Ibro2g on January 31, 2008, 01:48:10 AM

Lonely in the morning, Neglected in the mid afternoons, Deserted in the late afternoons, Adored in the evening, Loved by Night....heck of a day huh!

LOL Ibro2g.

Am feeling depressed and unhappy. My bike is just been discharged from 'hospital' but it relapse now. So, am now en route taking it back there. And worst of all; zaici $$$. :o ::)

amira

Quote from: gogannaka on January 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM
Amin Muhsin.
Allah ya sawwake.

Docta GGNK wat a list but but i'll agree wiv u on d 1st cause, so likita wat remedies do u have 4me?
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Mufi

Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Bee

Quote from: Muhsin on January 31, 2008, 11:18:27 AM

Am feeling depressed and unhappy. My bike is just been discharged from 'hospital' but it relapse now. So, am now en route taking it back there. And worst of all; zaici $$$. :o ::)

Allah Sarki Muhsin.Dont worry,Allah zai baka sa'a.

I feel alright.
Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Nagode Bee. Allah ya bada sa'ar ma domin tun a jiya na gama komai.

NOTE; I sent you a Private Message days ago but you haven't yet responded. Haven't you seen it?

Am feeling cool!!! Xnks to Allah.

Bee

Goodness!I did respond.Something must have gone wrong then.Oh dear....
Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Quote from: Bee on February 01, 2008, 11:32:26 AM
Goodness!I did respond.Something must have gone wrong then.Oh dear....

Okay. But it still didn't come.