News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHY DO YOU THINK GIRLS RESERVES THEIR AFFECTION?

Started by Lawwali, October 30, 2007, 09:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hafsee

wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Nafiu

Quote from: Lawwali on October 30, 2007, 09:31:26 AM
From the proceedings of an earlier topic "in search for the missing Ribs", i can still see that Girls always reserves their affections. They mostly cant approach a Guy when they have feelings for Him, even at the expense of their lives. I was once visibly moved and shaken when one of sisters collapsed after she learnt of one of our cousins' marriage plans. Unknown to all of us she was deeply but secretly in love with him, but alas! neither he knows of that nor she made him to know. To my utter suprise, that girl is one of the Brillient and wise children of my Dad. Why shouldnt the forum and the society at large lunch a rigorous and vehement campaign to encourage girls into expressing their feelings when the need arise. :'(
         Hmmmmm!!!!!! Lawwali kenan,to me is even neccesary 4 girls to reserves their affections reason being that, they are naturally made 2 be so, that is why even the shyness that ladies posseses is more than 10times that of the guys.Idealy Allah has created them to beautify the earth (Almalu wal banun zinatul hayautuddunya 'QURAN') ko ba hakabane?
               So to say ladies in general do hav an extra ordinary diginity in the society as a whole that must be secured $ be protected by them.There 4, for this to be achieved they definately have 2 reserved their affection, to be frank i luv them being like that SABODA SHI AKE CEWA AJIIIIIIII. :)

Nuruddeen

Idealy Allah has created them to beautify the earth (Almalu wal banun zinatul hayautuddunya 'QURAN') ko ba hakabane?
               So to say ladies in general do hav an extra ordinary diginity in the society as a whole that must be secured $ be protected by them.There 4, for this to be achieved they definately have 2 reserved their affection, to be frank i luv them being like that SABODA SHI AKE CEWA AJIIIIIIII. :)

[/quote]

Gaskiya ne! Malamai magada Annabawa. Thanks bro for the info.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: amira on November 19, 2007, 03:01:23 PM
Lawwali, what happened to the M in ma name, hmmmm but i kinda like dat Aira sounds nice. :)

U should have said dan saurayi saurayi, ya ya ba ka rubuta suna na ba dai dai duk da sanayya. Ko ka manta ne? Hausdawa na cewa motsi yafi labewa.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

hafsee

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 08, 2007, 12:53:02 PM
              Idealy Allah has created them to beautify the earth (Almalu wal banun zinatul hayautuddunya 'QURAN') ko ba hakabane?

Gaskiya ne! Malamai magada Annabawa. Thanks bro for the info.
[/quote]

yes class ıdan bamuja ajı ba the gys see us as cheap ınfact ı thınk guys lyk tough gırls masu class
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

*~MuDa~*

Hafsee, you see you are right no doubt a man would make humour of the woman he woed successfully so easily, but then the ladies kuma dont have to pull the class too much, i mean whats the need to front anyway, idan aka ja aji dayawa tsinkewa yake yi, am sure you are familiar with that saying, the guy might not be a player afterall, he could be the mister right you have been waiting for and then what happens, you loose!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

arubuta

i have a question....
to the girls: is it true that a guy must come and tell the girl that he is in love before she recognizes him?
even though he shows her all the necessary signs, he still has to say it verbally ?

to the guys: is it your last option to tell her u've fallen or does it simply come out just like that ? and do u usually show her all the necessary signs?

anyway, if men should tell them, i think women too should, after all they are all human beings, culture aside.

cheers

If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

gogannaka

Arubuta welcome back.

Let me tell you, if you are in love with a girl, ideally you need not tell her verbally that you love her. She's supposed to know from your actions. Amman dai ka san mata yanda suke, sai kayi ta nuna mata amma idan ta tashi wataran sai ta ce a kai kawai abokin ta ne, imagine!
So dan haka idan kana son ta tell her KILIYALI, GWARI-GWARI, DA WASALI, DALLA DALLA. Don haka gobe bata da wani excuse ta ce ai kai ne baka fada ba.

Lamarin mata sai su.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Ikon Allah, Babban Abokina ka fadi gaskiya, amma dont
forget wallahi things have really changed this days,
yan mata sukan fito fili baro baro su ce suna son mutum
especially in this age of GSM.

Kamar dai yadda ka fada, the best thing is for the man
to speak out DALLA DALLA da wasalinsa KILIYALI cewa
yana sonta.  Sai dai kuma kada ta fara yi masa jan aji
as they always claim that it maintains their level.

Allah ya hada kowa da masoyiyarsa.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Fateez

Eh ehem *cough* *cough* earth to Gogannaka, earth to arubuta; girls don't have

supersonic powers (I repeat, girls DO NOT have supersonic powers) and just like you

men, we cannot receive information outside our 5 senses, thank you very much. So

if you've got something to say you speak out or forever hold your peace.

P.S. Just so you know, we women believe that platonic friendship between a man and a

woman is possible. So when a man is being nice to a woman, she takes it as he is a nice

person and nothing more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe! I just watched that new Disney Live action meets 2D cartoon movie Enchanted.

Check out the soundtrack "How does she know." Maybe that will answer your questions

on how to divulge your feelings. ;)  ;)
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 16, 2008, 11:33:07 AM
Ikon Allah, Babban Abokina ka fadi gaskiya, amma dont
forget wallahi things have really changed this days,
yan mata sukan fito fili baro baro su ce suna son mutum
especially in this age of GSM.

Kamar dai yadda ka fada, the best thing is for the man
to speak out DALLA DALLA da wasalinsa KILIYALI cewa
yana sonta.  Sai dai kuma kada ta fara yi masa jan aji
as they always claim that it maintains their level.

Allah ya hada kowa da masoyiyarsa.

Lallai you know exactly things happening in these days. I remember, you married less than a year ago, eh? There you learned this experience, I suspect. Kuma bakaniya ka ce ko? Thats it, am sure.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

I have seen where a guy was dating a girl for like 1 year amman ba ta aure shi ba cos bai gaya mata cewa son ta yake ba.
Kuji fa,ya bar gidan su tun maghrib ya je wajenta hira sai 10 yake dawowa.Ya kashe dare yana mata waya.
Duk birthday din ta sai an sayo gift. A dinga misali cewa idan muka yi aure so and so will happen har ma wani sa'in zancen 'yaya ake.

Duk da haka wai bai ce mata i love you ba.Dan haka bata sani ba.

Fateez i also believe friendship exists between namiji da mace but not to the extent that zai dinga wuni a gidansu tun maghrib har dare ko kuma su dinga kewaye gari tare a matsayin abokai.

Shine daga dawowa har da watsa min kasa ko!
U are lucky u are just new here if not....hmm wahala.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on January 16, 2008, 01:38:05 PM
I have seen where a guy was dating a girl for like 1 year amman ba ta aure shi ba cos bai gaya mata cewa son ta yake ba.
Kuji fa,ya bar gidan su tun maghrib ya je wajenta hira sai 10 yake dawowa.Ya kashe dare yana mata waya.
Duk birthday din ta sai an sayo gift. A dinga misali cewa idan muka yi aure so and so will happen har ma wani sa'in zancen 'yaya ake.

Duk da haka wai bai ce mata i love you ba.Dan haka bata sani ba.

Fateez i also believe friendship exists between namiji da mace but not to the extent that zai dinga wuni a gidansu tun maghrib har dare ko kuma su dinga kewaye gari tare a matsayin abokai.

Shine daga dawowa har da watsa min kasa ko!
U are lucky u are just new here if not....hmm wahala.

GGNK Kash! Wato kamanta kaddara ta riga fata ko? Ba uban 'yayan ta bane shi yasa. Its rather sad though.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

arubuta

thank you all
lallai lamarain mata sai su.
DB mind u nowadays mata sunfi son wanda yayi aure. dayan is not reliable!

GGNK, fateez, i think saying I LOVE YOU to a girl is kind of old fashioned, don't you think so, especially
Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 16, 2008, 11:33:07 AMin this age of GSM.

to amma fateez mata basu ganewa ne?, i believe its not a sixth sense, its pop'n'clear, KILIYALI, GWARI-GWARI, DA WASALI, DALLA DALLA, yana nunawa amma ta ce ta gane baza ta nuna bane! sai an shiga kawaye........

you can imagine GGNK ta sani, tana sane, ba son shi take ba, maybe (i really don't want to say this, its an abuse to we ladies  ???)  ohh what the ....
she used him.

a point here, i believe cewar there is a friendship between the two sexes amma mata da sunga ana friendship, idan suna hira tsakanin su sai su ce sona yake ya kasa fada. so i think this type of friendship has a limit and disadvantage.

fateez so men too can say to women if you've got something to say you speak out or forever hold your peace.
?? ko?
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Konan

yh i know i mean y do girls do dat seriously guys im wiv u i sooooooooooo dont understand gals dey're jus in a different world dan me tut tut tut

well im off to my home planet see u guys soon *GETS ON SPACESHIP AND FLIES OFF SAYONARA EARTHLINGS*