News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHY DO YOU THINK GIRLS RESERVES THEIR AFFECTION?

Started by Lawwali, October 30, 2007, 09:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arubuta

so fateez, i've heard that song
it did ask about how does she knows he loves her
in the song she didn't mention, not even once, that he should
say it KILIYALI
one interesting thing though is that she mention some of the
SIGNS i told u about which in the song include:

Send her flowers; (which isn't our custom, we don't understand the flowers  ???)
Dedicate a song for her; (it's done but he might still be a friend) ko ba haka ba GGNK
Show her u need her; (still like a friend, a dear one)  ;D
Don't take the one u love 4 granted; (as if we do)
Leave a little note to tell her she's on ur mind; (amongst the signs that are the sixth sense to them)

either i don't understand the song or there is a hidden words that only girls understand

If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

*~MuDa~*

One big reason why i think girls reserve their effection to guys is because the woman's heart they say is a deep ocean of secrets or dont you think?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Konan

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 20, 2008, 01:25:02 PM
One big reason why i think girls reserve their effection to guys is because the woman's heart they say is a deep ocean of secrets or dont you think?

maybe who knows u need to ask a gal dat

hafsee

Quote from: ladymerciful on January 20, 2008, 04:44:55 PM
Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 20, 2008, 01:25:02 PM

maybe who knows u need to ask a gal dat

he may actually be somewhat right you know.the whole thing about gals being reservesd is jst because we were created to be like that we come with it in us jst like a meal in Mcdonals comes with french freis and drinks/ :D
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Fateez

Quote from: arubuta on January 20, 2008, 11:57:53 AM
so fateez, i've heard that song
it did ask about how does she knows he loves her
in the song she didn't mention, not even once, that he should
say it KILIYALI
one interesting thing though is that she mention some of the
SIGNS i told u about which in the song include:

Send her flowers; (which isn't our custom, we don't understand the flowers  ???)
Dedicate a song for her; (it's done but he might still be a friend) ko ba haka ba GGNK
Show her u need her; (still like a friend, a dear one)  ;D
Don't take the one u love 4 granted; (as if we do)
Leave a little note to tell her she's on ur mind; (amongst the signs that are the sixth sense to them)

either i don't understand the song or there is a hidden words that only girls understand

Hehe! Arubuta you actually listened to it! Good song, ko? And you have to agree the

song raises some very important points that the average Hausa man fails to understand.

*cough* sorry guys, but it's true.

Now what on earth is wrong with sending your special lady some flowers? So because

it isn't our custom ko? Hehe, I can name a million things we do that are not part of our

culture, but don't we do them anyway? So "it's not part of our custom" is a lame reason

to not send freshly plucked flowers to that special person.

But no, to them all these little things are unnecessary. The man just rocks up to your

door step and out of nothing but sheer politeness; you go to see what on earth this dude

wants from you. He'll probably discuss politics or how his container is going to be cleared

from customs tomorrow. Next thing, "An kawo kaya daga gidan Alhaji wane". That's how

I almost became Mrs. Scruffy Beard, wife number 4 by force!

Like I said earlier, girls believe in platonic friendship and we don't assume that every guy

that decides to be nice enough to speak to us likes us.

Remember the line from the song:

"You've got to show her you need her, don't treat her like a mind reader"

So in the light of all this U.S election hype:

"Ask not why the girl reserves her affection; ask what you have done to make her show her affection!"

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

arubuta

my dear nearly Mrs. Scruffy Beard, wife number 4 by force!
Gaskiya i kind of liked the song

you can name a million, hmm
amma shiru nake ji.

you r just lucky u did not met a romantic guy
but one dat speaks of things that are not of
interest to u
lets just say may be yana da experience akan
yan matan kano ne thats why ya ce his
container is going to be cleared
from customs tomorrow.  and the Next thing he'll
say, out of the same old knowledge,
"An kawo kaya daga gidan Alhaji wane"

well kar na kai mu wani topic din da its already in the forum ;D

amm kin san i too believe in platonic friendship
but just imagin this
u are married and ur husband is having
on of those 'platonic friendship' with a
nice younger looking lady, will u agree to that
surely not, zai kara aure ne

u've got to show hee u need her,
well i think i tried showing affection
care, concern and the like, but they
didnt understand, sai dai ka fada
san nan za su gane,
but my song didn't say such a thing

kin san turacin yayi min karanci
ki fasa min ma'anar
don't treat her like a mind reader
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Ibro2g

*falls to ground laughing*lol haha lol.....wait, really? *burst out into uncontrolable laughter* lol kai
Fateez and Arubuta...I love u.
It has never been easy, it will never be. meeting a friend ma is not easy not to talk of making a loved one. *Walks away laughing* Oh I love u guys...

May Safety and peace be with u
Safety and Peace

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Fateez on February 07, 2008, 07:22:49 PM

Hehe! Arubuta you actually listened to it! Good song, ko? And you have to agree the

song raises some very important points that the average Hausa man fails to understand.

*cough* sorry guys, but it's true.

Now what on earth is wrong with sending your special lady some flowers? So because

it isn't our custom ko? Hehe, I can name a million things we do that are not part of our

culture, but don't we do them anyway? So "it's not part of our custom" is a lame reason

to not send freshly plucked flowers to that special person.

But no, to them all these little things are unnecessary. The man just rocks up to your

door step and out of nothing but sheer politeness; you go to see what on earth this dude

wants from you. He'll probably discuss politics or how his container is going to be cleared

from customs tomorrow. Next thing, "An kawo kaya daga gidan Alhaji wane". That's how

Like I said earlier, girls believe in platonic friendship and we don't assume that every guy

that decides to be nice enough to speak to us likes us.

Remember the line from the song:

"You've got to show her you need her, don't treat her like a mind reader"

So in the light of all this U.S election hype:

"Ask not why the girl reserves her affection; ask what you have done to make her show her affection!"

Fateez, i just want to stress one thing, especially on the issue of flowers, its not like we dont want to send flowers to our women, God flowers are so affordable than pearls...lol its just that if we do send you flowers, wallah you will not appreciate it, if you in particular will, then howmany will not? Think about it, yanzu za a fara zagin mutum, ina jin idan ka je zance da flowers then the next day she wouldnt come out or will turn face B immediately, and incase you havent noticed yet...flowers easily wilt in this part of the world. that is why its not even considered for centuries ago.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Konan

lol flowers do wilt away waste of money if u ask me jus buy a girl a games console and video games she'll be happy well atleast i will be neway lol

Dan-Borno

Quote from: ladymerciful on February 12, 2008, 05:54:19 PM
lol flowers do wilt away waste of money if u ask me jus buy a girl a games console and video games she'll be happy well atleast i will be neway lol

Ana wata ga wata game kuma? kai duniya da fadi take.
were is Ibro2g, please translate the above to Lady M.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 09, 2008, 01:38:59 PM
Fateez, i just want to stress one thing, especially on the issue of flowers, its not like we dont want to send flowers to our women, God flowers are so affordable than pearls...lol its just that if we do send you flowers, wallah you will not appreciate it, if you in particular will, then howmany will not? Think about it, yanzu za a fara zagin mutum, ina jin idan ka je zance da flowers then the next day she wouldnt come out or will turn face B immediately, and incase you havent noticed yet...flowers easily wilt in this part of the world. that is why its not even considered for centuries ago.

Lol. Har ka Tuna min da wani hausa fim da na gani. Saurayin ne ya kawo wa budurwarsa flower, wai shi ga sarkin soyayya. Ai kuwa uwar yarinyar ta leko ta gani, tace, "Kai, ubanka gardener ne? To 'ya ta bata gaji ban ruwa ba. Dan nema, dan masu diban taki"  ;D ;D

abeeda

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 13, 2008, 12:47:32 PM

Lol. Har ka Tuna min da wani hausa fim da na gani. Saurayin ne ya kawo wa budurwarsa flower, wai shi ga sarkin soyayya. Ai kuwa uwar yarinyar ta leko ta gani, tace, "Kai, ubanka gardener ne? To 'ya ta bata gaji ban ruwa ba. Dan nema, dan masu diban taki"  ;D ;D

The mother is Daso, i saw the movie at home...very funny. i think th tittle is Komai Dozen
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Konan

muda i know wot ur saying or wot u sed in ur language lol

erm well i'll come kano hopefully one day i'll think about it if u buy me flowers 1st :)

gogannaka

Iyye..muda ya samu catch  8)

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 13, 2008, 12:47:32 PM

LOL...cin mutunchi....*falls off*

Quote from: Fateez on February 07, 2008, 07:22:49 PM

LOL mata abokan shawara ne ai..ko ba haka ba?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment