News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

If I had My Way...

Started by *~MuDa~*, January 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

what is happening here, i was copied a correspondence
which i dont even know the content.  Some one please
expantiate.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 25, 2008, 07:18:49 PM
Quote from: waduz on January 25, 2008, 04:02:51 PM
Hehehehehehehe..........BKG! You do not seem to understand the situation. The issue is that the office has to have a First Lady and she must be from within the "family." Right?

Waduz ka cika ruwan ido!! Bara dai.....kyal ;D ;D
ka sakar ma BKG mana! Ya riga ka... haba understand mana... ;)

Kai Hajia. Wanna sa ido ne fa!!!! ::) Ki bari mana tukun. Ai ba'a fara journey ba tukun. Ko Ameeeera? ;D

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Sulaiman

wat to met u in dis matter kept u eyes astt
under go matter is time ::)

Bee

Quote from: Sulaiman on January 31, 2008, 01:01:42 PM
wat to met u in dis matter kept u eyes astt
under go matter is time ::)

What??? ???
Born To Bee Great

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Ameera either har yanzu tana cikin duhu, or she is refusing to recognize the signs........
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

Hajaj ina sane inda BKG ya dosa shi yasa nace ai ba'a fara jouney din ba tukun, ko BKG ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Quote from: amira on January 31, 2008, 05:46:29 PM
Hajaj ina sane inda BKG ya dosa shi yasa nace ai ba'a fara jouney din ba tukun, ko BKG ;D

Kin dai gaya musu. ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Gaya musu dai su ji, Ameeerha ;D ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 01, 2008, 11:12:34 AM

Gaya musu dai su ji, Ameeerha ;D ;D

Harda kaima?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

If i had my way...i will make available laptop computers and internet services free everywhere around the world.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

IIHMW, I will include Dan Wake, Zogale, Indomie, Ridi, Kulikuli in Hotels' menus everywhere in the world. For my sistas here.